Marry a qt virgin white Christian, they said

marry a qt virgin white Christian, they said

> The General Teaching Council for Scotland has banned Isabelle Graham, 28, from teaching
> The reason is having relations with a 17-year-old male pupil during prom.
> Mrs. Graham, a devout Christian who was at the time engaged and had been saving herself for her wedding night
> She denied the charges, claiming her drink had been spiked and that she had no memory of what happened.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3764009/Schoolboy-returned-hotel-room-prom-night-one-teachers-bed-fellow-pupil.html

Married teacher Isabelle Graham, 28 (pictured with her husband Andrew on their wedding day), insisted she was a practising Christian and had been saving herself for her wedding night but has today been banned from teaching for having relations with a 17-year-old pupil at a Travelodge in Edinburgh after prom

This photo of a blonde woman in bed and a schoolboy clutching a bottle of wine sparked the probe into whether French teacher Isabelle Graham had sex with a student at a Travelodge after the school prom

Mrs Graham's husband, Andrew Wilkie, who is training to enter the clergy, said his girlfriend had 'always put her Christian faith above all other things' as he spoke at a disciplinary hearing

Nice..

Mrs Graham, who taught French at Whitburn Academy, West Lothian but has now moved abroad, is alleged to have spent three hours alone with him, drinking, sharing a bed and 'repeatedly engaged in sexual activity'.

She is pictured with her husband Andrew Wilkie

Isabelle Graham's actions made other students uncomfortable and she can not now be seen as a suitable role model - the hearing heard

>marry a qt virgin white Christian
Did you mean Tattooed whore?
Because she has tats.
Clear red flag.

>saving herself for marriage
>tattoos

She was always a slut and the guy never once used his fucking head even with all the red flags waving around.

>virgin Christian
>tattoos

Sure thing, lmao.

Butter faced Anglo

>go to prom, the night you get diddled™
>don't actually expect to get diddles, just a nice cup of tea and then some sweet dreams

above all other things except 17 year old dick amirite

>Tattoos
>That face
She was always a whore, an ugly whore

>im totally a virgin, uhhh, were getting married? uhhhh i was uuuh raped!

I found a bi degenerate and she's only fucked 2 guys. Is she a little weird? Sure. But I'd rather have her than some prep sorority girl who rode the cock carousel and trucked through 40 guys.

Kek

Who's the stud that pulled this?

>tattoos
>dyed hair

roastie detected

not even joking this happened to my friend

he met her when he was 16 and she said she lost her virginity at a college party. she was "too drunk" and she "passed out" and the guy "raped her". now 10 years later they are engaged. last time I hung out with them at a party his girlfriend kept trying to dance with me. I love my brofriend but I'll be surprised if it lasts for him. she's going to cheat on him and break his heart.

>Oh noes! Female teacher had intense hot sex with one of her male puppils. Pretty much the dream of every male in the world.

>It cannot be so! We must cockblock him and shame her for all our envy

Same shit again and again and again...

He's a lot better looking than she is, and could do much better than that butterfaced slut.

>drink had been
>drinking
Christians..not even once

Stupid cunt.

honestly cant tell if thats her husband or the 17 year old

something about her soul-less eyes, beyond that of a ginger, that tells me she is a closet slut..

>what is a conflict of interest

Well she was married and it's illegal. If she wasn't in a "position of trust" and she was single I would give no fucks.

This is why I always threaten my girlfriends when I start dating them. I tell them if they ever cheat on me, I'll end their lives. By that point they realize I'm a psycho who's not cut out for betrayal.

Yes she is probably doing a great job teaching my kid math if she is too busy flirting and getting diddled by me. Stud in the back of the class

this

Damn
What the hell should have I done in high school to get to fuck my hot teachers?

hows that working out for ya?
>implying this doenst just make her more careful when cheating on you.

>a whore is a whore
>surprising

>had been saving herself for her wedding night
top kekerinos
> She denied the charges, claiming her drink had been spiked and that she had no memory of what happened
I'm glad they didn't buy her bullshit otherwise one 17 year old faggot would be in jail for rape

The part that bothers me the most? Hearing the French language spoken with thick Scottish accent.

We wouldn't care if she wasn't married
Welcome to Sup Forums

>Travelodge
>Tattoos
>saving herself for her wedding night

and they white cuck decides to stay with her? lmao. no wonder mahmoud and co. are claiming their warbooty

I don't get why Sup Forums champions "christian" women

The only christian bitches you'll ever meet are grandmas, repressed sluts, and former sluts who "saw the light" and are trying to snag a beta

Seriously?

He stayed with her? She bangs a 17 year old Chad after making you wait years

Kek yeah... No enjoy the street whore

Repeat after me :
Not All Women Are Like That

>She denied the charges, claiming her drink had been spiked and that she had no memory of what happened.
victim card right out the gate

inb4 this beta cuck numale marries her anyways

This.

I never met an honest Christian women who wasnt fucking around.

People need to face it the days of virgins and saving oneself for marriage is over.

Most girls get fucked at about ages 15 - 17 the ones who didnt well they didnt for a reason.

In my school some kids were fucking in 6th grade and that was 15 years ago.

>The only christian bitches you'll ever meet are grandmas, repressed sluts, and former sluts who "saw the light" and are trying to snag a beta

>Denied charges
>Flees country
>Hasn't called for boy to be charged with rape
Sure thing.

>the ones who didnt well they didnt for a reason.
like self control or self respect?

What's the alternative? "baby, I just want you to be honest with me, whatever happens. I can take it. :^)"

Then dump her ass on the curb if she cheats anyway.

Don't do this

Then it's easier to rationalize you as the "villainous possessive boyfriend"

>What's the alternative?
alternative is not dating a slut

also not being a faggot ass pussy helps

Why didn't my teachers ever fug me when i was in school?
IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!

Am I wrong?

>Am I wrong
well you're conflating real conservative christians with fake christians so ya i'd say so

The Bible says no divorce allowed

Even if you get cucked

Technically speaking yes
Because even thought churches have a considerable population of ex-sluts and church-whores (whores who think is not a big deal as long as they do it with Church-Chads), there are also quite decent girls. ot always the most sociable and noticeable, but decent indeed and without anything in their past that could be embarrassing to tell in public.

Yeah, those girls aren't real Christians
sort of like how violent jihadis aren't real muslims even though they identify with the religion and if you asked them if they belonged to that religion they would say yes

>sort of like how violent jihadis aren't real muslims even though they identify with the religion and if you asked them if they belonged to that religion they would say yes
that's not equivalent at all try again

"no TRUE scotsman puts sugar in his porridge"

I don't get why neo-cons like you think so much like SJW

Men and women aren't equal

Get over it

You still have this delusion about finding a pure waifu who loves cooking and cleaning and your cock only

That's delusion

Women want to mate with aggressive, narcissistic, manipulative, sociopathic, manipulative men when they're at the most fertile and then saddle a hardworking, chivalrous, faithful, kind man with the consequences

Men and women have different sexual goals

Why is this so hard for both conservatives and liberals to understand?

I feel like I'm explaining nigger IQs again

>"no TRUE scotsman puts sugar in his porridge"
again it's not equivalent

pretending to be catholic for appearance != catholic

you two should take a logic course, you need it

>28 y/o
>tattoo on her arm
>saving herself for her wedding night
sounds legit

The Bible is quite clear that you can be a slutwhorebitch as long as you repent before dying

A man can rape millions of children to death and go to heaven if he genuinely confesses/repents for his sins, gets baptized, accepts Jesus, and dies

Literally can't trust any of them anymore. Not a single one.

Sluts honest to God think they're good christians

It's not an act

It's their female nature rationalizing their behavior

They're not "pretending" to be catholic anymore than a retard is "pretending" to not comprehend they're petting the dog too hard

explain how it's not equivalent, because it is. You think that as long as they don't fit into your specific idea of Christianity- then they are some how fakes despite the fact they identify with it. Sort of like how when that Muslim rammed 78 french people in France with a truck and there were western Muslims that said "No true muslim would do this, so he is not a muslim."

I would say you're right, but my cousin is a devote christian girl who saved herself for marriage and is extremely religious, she never swears or drinks

they are rare but they do exist

>2 guys

were you there to witness it? do you have cctv confirmation? no? then shes lying to you. my girl is a traditional conservative girl, guess what i found out shes made a lot of "mistakes" before she decided to settle.

Paul said that, the guy who never met Jesus.

Jesus is asked specifically how to enter into eternal life.

>Women want to mate with aggressive, narcissistic, manipulative, sociopathic,

good thing I'm autistic and pretty much come off as all those things anyway without trying.
Sometimes you just need to insult women. Even women who are your "friends". Just ask them why are their tits so small and walk away. Don't apologize for it. Or if you're in a group ask if she got her period because you smell something and that she might wanna change that tampon. They always turn red and run even if they aren't on their period. But don't ever apologize for it. Just do it.

>embrace degeneracy
>who are we to criticise?
>all points of views are equally valid
>having any sense of decency is primitive and racist

yeah no, fuck off, shes a whore, case closed.

>Get blackout drunk
>Have sex with first young stud you can get your hands on

So lads, is she lying and knows she is just a drunken slut, or is she genuinely stupid and believes she was spiked and raped?

>Post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy

>worshipping a kike on a stick

>be white qt blonde girl
>marry
>still cant resist bbc
>husband gets cucked by 17 yr old black kid
lol. we are fucked.

All women will whore themselves for the right man

Much like how all niggers will chimpout for the right whitey

A "loyal" woman is one who doesn't think she can do better than what she currently has

It's not a christian thing

It's their perspective on value
Heretic
Based Serb

Autism can be hawt to women if you're attractive enough

>stoic
>no concern for other people's feelings
>arrogant

Its a white kid, not that many blacks in the UK compared to america etc.

You know what that fallacy means, right?
Because in this context it makes no sense.
I hope you don't feel smug, because you have no reason to.

>It's their female nature rationalizing their behavior
i mean i'll concede on that point that there's likely some small percentage of catholic-raised girls that slut it up but i think you're overestimating that figure

>despite the fact they identify with it
so you're using the same argument that tumblr feminists use to justify their gender-fluidity
k

you can self-identify as whatever the fuck you want, but that doesn't mean it's true

Scottish law is kind of civil law isn't it? Based. Dealing with problem individuals; ALONE; and ONLY with written statutes is based. Shitty common law says everybody can change everything, at any time, through unelected judges and verbal testimony. Nothing written

>Church-Chads
That's a total oxymoron. Chads are bad boys, church-going guys are good boys. You can't be both.

>Christian
>tattoos
Non-Orthodox Christianity everyone.

t. Albertostein. Shillbarosa

He could do so much better if he wasnt a religious loon, he is scaring all the quality women away.
Christcucks are pathetic, at least Muslim men date infidel women, they may be stupid apes but they are not cucks.

A christian is a person who recognizes they're a sinner, has been baptized, taken part in communion, confesses their sins, fully confirmed, engages in good works, and relies on Jesus Christ who died on the cross to save them from hell

Are all Catholics who sin suddenly not christian?

You are forgetting one group of church going women
Psycho bitches

>prom

i really wish we'd stop importing these stupid american traditions

Downs or fetal alcohol syndrome? Hard to tell.

>That's a total oxymoron
Nothing in the bible about aggression, social dominance, or confidence being a sin.

Even Jesus beat up a bunch of other kikes once.

Christianity is a religion for lots of former bad boys to find peace. Think of all the killers, thieves, and thugs receiving divine grace.

No woman wants a "good boy"

They want a sinner THEY can "rescue" with their magic pussies

I'm going to apply this one case of a woman being a whore to all women and assume that they are all whores.

This story wouldn't bother me if she didn't already promise herself to another man (her fiance) and if the kid wasn't an Arab muslim.

This is anecdotal but EVERY special operations wife I've ever known was a religious fanatic

Every single one

Like, the folk from that movie "Jesus Camp" crossed with a defanged ISIS

Me too. At my prom I accidentally punched out my best friend when he came out as gay, then came on to me, and haven't spoken to anyone from my school in the 10 year since. Wasn't a great night.

So fucking true

Women will meet my friends and talk about how they're "really nice and funny" little do they know some of my past guy friends have been the most evil narcissistic pieces of shit I've ever met in my life. All women care about is charisma, they're fucking stupid.

They called it, ''the dance'' at my school.

>get caught fucking students
>claim date rape

Fucking pentecostals man, they will turn the American continent into the middle east at this rate.

>Are all Catholics who sin suddenly not christian?
not what i'm saying

if a girl intentionally goes out getting assfucked by every chad, brad, and thad within a 20 mile radius - because she knows she'll be "forgiven" - she isn't truly catholic.

the intention is that christians are supposed to TRY and live a moral life and sometimes they fuck up (human, original sin, etc) so they go to confession and ask for forgiveness.

the slut above isn't even trying to live a moral lifestyle

They don't know what you know, dummy. But yeah, all women are nasty ass whores.

I was at a bar and this really cute blonde girl came up to me and started chatting. Some guy asked her outright if she wanted to sleep with me and she said yes. As we're walking out the door to the bar she's telling me how she has to wake up early to go to church with her parents.

Now tell me what does this girl qualify as? Sin on Saturday pray on Sunday, so many of them are like this

Well there are some, trust me.
I was staying at a female monastery this month for a week or so, and while I was there there were two other girls who were also wishing to help out the nuns and live besides such a Holy monastery for some time. These two girls, one being 18 and the other one 25 and married, were probably one of the most genuinely pure hearted persons I've ever met. They're totally cut from the outer world, barely use the internet and have no other interest than constantly praising the Lord's name. Such, such innocence. And since they're Orthodox, they're automatically quite "redpilled" too as you say, we spoke a lot about the Jews and the problem they present today, in their eternal fight against Christ. Can't wait to return there as soon as I can, I fell in love with that place.
If you're looking for a Christian girl whom you'd like to spend the rest of your life with, search for Orthodox girls. I'm not saying all of them are perfect (far from that) but there are some real diamonds among them, here and there.

>UK

lmfao

why are those potato genes so awful? like 1 in 50 British girls are attractive, this chick looks like a botched plastic surgery case

>Mrs Graham's husband, Andrew Wilkie, who is training to enter the clergy, acted as her representative at the procedural hearing.
>training to enter the clergy

gullible cuckold detected

I-is there a study like that for men too?