All-female lord of the flies remake

all-female lord of the flies remake

whats wrong whit people/hollywood

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SHrvJw1lCVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>those tweets

>portraying an all-female society, newly isolated from the world, degenerating into violent chaos
>where childish jealousy and rage overcomes failed and misguided attempts to emulate their distorted impression of a functioning society

i don't see the problem tbqdesu

I loved all the tweets about how an all-female Lord of teh Flies would just be feminist utopia. Have these people not been in a room with two women?

>strong womyn will create peaceful society
survivor.jpg

We wuz Amazons n shit

> branching off into respective groups for the sake of peace is okay when women do it

>go to crush piggy
>no one has the upper body strength to move the boulder

>navy arrives at the end
>they just rape the inhabitants and then crush the fat chick before launching some missiles at the island and sailing away

Why do women pretend they coexist peacefully and that if women all ruled their respective country there would be no wars? Have they never experienced a single day of life or looked at history?

The answer is no

afraid of their ideas being criticized

why was jack such a piece of shit

why did they kill piggy

those fucking kids should be gassed

>women
>criticizing themselves

top lel

Violence is solely a male trait

You would know this if you left your basements and took a gender studies class

All female ghostbusters would have been profitable if the budget had been sane.
The future is female

Most criminals are men since women just have to trade sex for resources. This fuels the delusion in mans place they would be peaceful.

You could easily watch the british reality show "eden: paradise lost" to see how women behave in a survival, tribal setting. They exclusively enter into relationships with the top male bullies of the group and then direct the group's anger towards those they don't like by talking about how they have made them feel nervous and scared and something needs to be done before they attack and hurt the poor girls.

Plenty of the men were awful, bullying and plainly stupid but at least they were upfront and did the dirty deeds themselves - the women supported it totally and manipulated others to do the dirty work for them and later played the martyr when there was no-one else left to bully but themselves.

check the catalog.

first thought that popped into my head desu

THIS

Legit yessssss

Someone have that old meme image? I can only find pictures for ants

Anton was best boy and I'm glad he burnt his house down out of spite, even if the lying cunts lied about the vote and he could have stayed.

He should have sabotaged the main site as well. Let the animals loose and destroy the rations.

they're right that a girls lord of the flies would turn out very differently and would have no large gang conflict, because women lack the bravery and aggression to have open conflict against a group of similar numbers with a chance of defeating them.

so there would be no splitting of the group into two bands/camps.

there would be just one group the whole way through where a couple of the girls would be bullied scape goats.

I don't get it. Is it just the man doing all the work while the women watch or is something else the point of this image?

Its true though they would form groups based on popularity and ignore everyone and than all die of starvation

I'm fairly certain he stole the boat with Raph when they decided to GTFO. The women were such useless cunts.

>"Where is your hut?", they asked
>"We have no hut"
>"Where are you supplies?" they asked, dismayed
>"We ate all the rice"
this shit reads like some sort of parable about the superiority of man in these situations.

Thanks famalam

I'll watch it if it has naked little girls

Here

Nevermind.

>superiority of man in these situations
>these situations
You mean every situation. There isnt a single thing women are better at then men.

Thanks, user. Should've refreshed before I posted.

But I thought men and women were the same wtf am I supposed to believe

Child-rearing?

female LOTF would have them all starve to death within a weak because nobody wants to hunt or build a shelter

Where did this meme of it being about "toxic masculinity" -- whatever that means -- come about?

blowjobs

youtube.com/watch?v=SHrvJw1lCVQ

Child birthing maybe.

But only because men lack the biological necessities to birth a baby.

Crying?
Manipulating other men?
Being evil?

they still have childbirth

wrong and wrong

lactating

How long did the boys in the original last?

I think it was around a month ish from plane crash to the rescue

"We want to be equally represented in media!"
"Okay, here's an all female cast film."
"NOOOO! NOT THAT KIND OF EQUALITY!"

Rachel Leishman is clearly an only child who lived in a bubble growing, and whose only experience of other females was carefully cherry-picked and highly edited TV and movie fantasies about "The Sisterhood".

Sadly false

I legitimately find women are better at organization, likely to do with their neurology being designed for multi-tasking. I would always have a female secretary or PA. Nothing else comes to mind though.

I know this may sound like edgy sexism or whatever, but as someone who has been in a couple of serious relationships and have talked to many friends about their serious relationships, it's very clear to me that majority of women really are all the same. Majority of women are not logical creatures, they don't listen to logic often and they rarely display it in themselves. Men are logical creatures and women are emotional. Of course men have emotions too but generally we keep them in check or our logical thinking just overrides logic a lot of the time. Women just can't seem to handle it, any time a woman starts an argument with you and you just hit them with some simple logic pointing out something like them being wrong or you not being quite at fault as they think you are, they usually have no answer so their response is silent treatment or storming off or any other retarded shit that women like to do.

Another thing is women don't really self reflect nearly as much. They don't like to entertain the idea of criticizing themselves or think about their actions and whether they were in the wrong or not.

Among other details this just adds up to majority of women being quite delusional about a lot of things. As some people mentioned already look at shit like that survivor season where it was men vs women. The women camp was a disaster because they were completely inept and they couldn't even understand or figure out why they were inept. They just don't self reflect or think logically at all. The show had to swap some men with women early in the season because that's how bad the women's little society was.

How about being law abiding citizens? In the US men account for 80.4 percent of persons arrested for violent crime.

look it up if you have no idea what it is

the book is LITERALLY toxic masculinity

Multi-tasking is a myth. A person cannot give more than one thing 100% of their attention. Any attempt to focus on more than one task at a time results in diminished returns.

Wrong. Men give the best blowjob since they know what it takes to please a penis. That's why traps are so popular. It's like the best of both worlds.

Women are statistically less likely to be indicted for the same crime as well as avoid tickets outright. So, sure.

oh my dear sweet child

not being arrested for a crime isn't the same as not committing one

I don't think any group of girls would do something like smash piggy's head in, but i could see them bickering & arguing all the time, leading to nothing getting done & their eventual death

An Alpha male taking command is a good thing in those situations

I feel like a bunch of females trapped on an island would just all give up and slowly die, there would be no alpha, no leader

>women would be peaceful
>they wouldn't starve to death in two weeks, tops
>implying they could even so much as start a fire
>implying they could hunt food
>implying they even know that water has to be boiled
>implying

Women just get men to commit the crimes they need done.

Good point. Like how black people break the law more often than whites, and their arrest rates reflect this.

Um racist and sexist much?

This is exactly what I was waiting for. Thanks.

This is something of a feminist hobbyhorse. They seem to regard it as the ultimate literary expression of masculinity and female exclusion and treat its mere existence as some kind of existential threat to women's rights. They're not that far off the mark, yet utterly fail to grasp the real message.

I know what Golding's stated intent was, to demonstrate what people revert to in the absence of legal consequence, but I've always regarded it as having a different real meaning. My own professional experience, whether in the army or in natural disaster relief, is that when (white and East Asian) men are grouped without the supervision of an authority and placed in adverse circumstances, they band together to problem-solve, divide responsibility according to capability, and generally save the day.

My own interpretation of LotF has always been, what happens when groups who are not (typically white and East Asian) men are expected to govern themselves rationally without outside assistance or force, whether they're women, niggers, other sorts of retards, or—in this case—children (who can really only be understood intellectually as women)? They shit the bed, that's what happens. The fucking ruin everything and fuck everything up, then blame you for it, especially if you're a white man. Look out your window, over your campus or workplace, and tell yourself the world is better following the advent of universal suffrage, in particular women's suffrage. It isn't. It's a fucking disaster so obvious we devote entire branches of state power, as well as the university and media systems, to preventing anyone from rationally discussing this farce.

Golding basically rewrote Aristophanes' "Assemblywomen"; he just made it much more subtle, then lied about its meaning to evade any real criticism. And now a bunch of dumb thots are going to go and prove him right, again, just like they always do.

Pic related. Stage production, Saint Mary's of London, 1999. Funniest shit I ever saw.

Got some statistics that show this is the reason for the huge divergence (80 to 20)?

Reminder that the world would be a better place if women didn't exist.

woah woah WOAH lets not get racist here goy, those laws are clearly against the black mans culture and must be changed or I fear another shoah may occur in our lifetime

Exactly.

White women are the least violent and most law abiding.

Black males are at the bottom of both these lists obviously.

They would definitely cave piggelinas head in.

What was wrong with the production?

I'm sorry. Please don't protest me and burn down my favorite Starbucks!

Of course it isn't a myth, it doesn't refer to split brain syndrome and thinking simultaneously, it's just short term memory and time keeping. The brain also runs innumerably more processes out of conscious awareness than it does in and those feed into it. We all multi-task every single day. Of course it's not flawlessly effective and the tasks will be performed worse than if they were performed in sequence, but that is not how tasks always present themselves and in those cases women are able to perform them with greater ease.

I've worked in many professions including high level ones and i always see the same thing - men are much better for sitting down and powering through a task without distraction whilst women are better at spinning plates.

It's not going to fix it

Men do commit more crimes
It's just not 80 20, maybe 60 40

>muh lefty strawman vs actual reasonably worded response
This is why folks don't like arguing with you Kekistani shitheads.

>being hyped when all the girls will be fully clothed and you KNOW it

top kek

I know there is no such thing as women on the internet, but what do women think about this particular infograph?

consider it already done
this is a meme board, no one cares about anything here my friend

It's fake is what a gal told me that I showed at work

>gets BTFO
>muh keks
Back to leftypol nigger

who are these people amd why are they verified
>women
>branch off peacefully
wew lass

they think the jews are trying to manipulate peoples perceptions using media.

>implying a film composing of all an female cast trying to survive in a jungle setting wouldn't be the best thing evar

Bunch slack jawed cis shit lords in here

my sisters and their friends say otherwise

>I know what Golding's stated intent was, to demonstrate what people revert to in the absence of legal consequence,
Yes and some feminists see it as a critique of men's inherent violence, ignoring the fact that men invented all of the laws the forbid murder, theft, etc. Basically, most women are literal retards with very few exceptions.

>women
>peacefully
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's wrong with that complaint? Swinging to extremes will never create equality.

You will never have equality.

>gets BTFO
Where nigger?

this, sister, THIS!

Wasn't there already a reality show that did this? The women in the group just argued nonstop and weren't able to learn how to hunt or do anything. It would just be that for 65 pages until they all succumbed to dehydration.

Delete this right now.

What does "equality" even mean?

people are different and naturally not equal, the fact that I can never have a vagina and a woman can never have a penis should be obvious
though both can have titties

Bleeding out of a hole every month? You can't imagine the stuff I have to shove up my ass to replicate that.

>do i fit in yet?

The fact that failed to grasp the point, primarily, but the following particulars really stood out:

>they basically reenacted the 1990 film word for word and action for action, which then absurdly suggests that women are just as stupid, grotesque, and violent as men, totally underming the basic premise of feminism
>the piggy character was redeveloped into a "health at any size" icon, whose murder could then suggest only that even feminist women reject that line of reasoning as vociferously as any sexist man

And just like every lazy-ass woman retard, they didn't do any sets, they didn't do any costumes, didn't bother with lighting, nothing; they just delivered their often bungled lines with "breathy passion and intensity", generally regarded as overacting, all while wearing leotards and high heels, itself probably a statement about "unfair beauty standards", though why those would be maintained on AN ISLAND POPULATED ONLY BY FEMINISTS is fucking beyond me wait i know they're literally retarded