Character is called 'Night King'

>Character is called 'Night King'
>Only appears during the day

B R A V O H A C K S

Winter seems like a long night here.

T. Michigan

theyre hiding his power level in the first episode next season hell attack at night and fuck everyone up

Intredasting
Besides the two battles (Blackwater Bay and Castle Black), has there been any other major incident in the show that happened during the night time?

Ice king, lich king, and witch king were taken

How did it become known that he was called the Night King exactly? I don't remember

Euron's ambush. The Red Wedding I suppose was an incident.

Night battles are tough for direction since the audience can't see all the action. Sometimes it works better if the budget is low for a particularly scene but I much prefer the day battles. Battle of the Bastards had absolutely the best lighting/atmosphere.

That's a good question. I recall Jon just started calling him The Night King one day.

they came for Caster's babies at night tho

he is the herald of the long night

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

H A C K S
A
C
K
S

I thought you only see darkness in Michigan anyways.

He wanted to make it stick

They just started calling him that, out of the clear blue. It was around the same time Melisanders started memeing it up with terms from the books.

>"Stannis was not Le Prince That Was Promised™, yet we must continue to seek out The Song if Ice and Fire™ if we are ever going to defeat Le Night King™ in this Game of Thrones™"

That's fucking terrific.

At least with Melisandre she is a priestess, and would have prior knowledge of the canonical parts of her religion. It seems like Jon just coined the term Night King one day

This show is so fucking stupid.

gave you even watched it?

Oh you didn't notice, it is metaphorical, he brings the ETERNAL night, as in death :^)

Owwwwwwwwwwww the edge

I gave seen every episode.

Actually his name is white king

Nah

>Character is called Littlefinger
>Doesn't raise his pinkie to his mouth when he smirks

what a piece of shit

The White Walkers are fucking ruined. I excepted to see White Walkers society like White Walkers womans, children, ect, but the White Walkerd consist only of the Night King and 4 or 5 other blue guys.

also Wights doesn't count cause they are the le expenable zombie army.

What do think is next in Dgoy and Dgoyer's master plan?

>Character is called Robert's Rebellion
>Robert is actually the king
What the fuck was he so mad about?

>Character is called wildlings
>They are actually organized around a tribal system, and count fookin Giants among their members

NIGHT KING. GODS WHAT A STUPID NAME.

Kek, maybe if you live in Detroit or Flint.

King Cold was taken

SHAVE ME SHANSHA

why did this make me laugh