Hohmahgah

hohmahgah

Oh oh oh, Mistah Kottah.

>PSSTT!
>yeah, you! Come over here, man, hohmahgah.
>Lemme jack you off, bro.

Damn, Andrew "DICE" Clay looks like that!

time is so cruel to some people.

plastic surgery is crueler (see: John Travolta)

I know. I've been terrified of this since I was 23. Some people just age horribly and it makes you sad when you see them during their youth and you see them when they're old and they look like two completely different people. It's scare me so much that I a piece of garbage food hasn't entered my body in 4 years now. I'm 27 and literally haven't eaten fast food, restaurant food, or bought any chuck food from the store since I was 23. 90% vegan with chicken and some salmon, no dairy products. Most of my veggies are organic.

nice blogpost

Thanks for reading friend. I'm just sitting here alone blazing. All I have is time to blog post right now.

kill yourself

Unironically the best post on Sup Forums right now. Good job, OP.

Who cares.
Keep it on normiebook.

LOUSY
CEILING

I haven't eaten any fruit in three weeks

>tfw eat semi-healthy and DUDE BLAZE IT regularly
>look like I'm 17 even though I'm 25
>women do not want to date me or even touch me because of my babyface
>everyone just tells me "DUDE dont worry LOL you'll look super young when you're still in your 30's that's a GOOD THING LOL"
Fucking fagtrain, I'm considering picking up a pack a week habit and drinking a fifth of Chivas every week just so I can "age up" a little bit

You have to workout to get a thick muscular neck, other wise you will stay baby faced.

>DUDE just work out for a year and a half and then your face will magically improve LMOA
Or I can just drink and smoke cigarettes and I'll instantly look more "aged" in half that time

You're pretty wise.

Literally all anyone cares about anymore is image/looks (even the "dude redpill fuck liberals and niggers lmao" crowd) nowadays, so why would I spend more time looking like a babyfaced faggot when people care more about HOW i look than what method I used to look that way

kek

I wanna take his
Face off
A
C
E

>worried about aging badly
>becomes a vegan
wrong answer lmao

COME

I agree. And it's a win/win with the booze/tobacco, since you cut off the years you'd spend looking like dried fruit and shitting on a bag.
Live looking like a nice rugged man and die before you trade your day job for hospital trips.

hohmahgah you sound like such a faggot

is he gay or not?

Nah man he just really enjoys the company of other men whom he flies around the world to hang out with away from his family

The fuck happened to Travolta's hair?

Thank you so much hohmahgah

good on you doe

>that fake hairline

Just go bald, you fucking hairlet cucks!

Women don't want to date you because you're ugly

He's pretty much bald since getting older but insists on wearing shitty toupes for some reason.
I don't get it myself, he actually looks kind of cool bald.

show your face

>DUDE just work out for a year and a half and then your face will magically improve LMOA
that is called lowering body fat you dumb lardass baby

Different nose, eyebrows, facial structure.
Not the same.

Im 22 and people think im 15 and ask for my ID just to see if im bullshitting.

wonder how'd they react if they knew i did meth too

meth dealer here 352 area florida. Wanna earn a g bitch boy?