What are your opinions on Portugal?

What are your opinions on Portugal?

Attached: 43E0BE09-BAD0-4B93-8386-68B3D3F478ED.png (580x387, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

100% BLÄCK

They have a nice HDI...

HJAHJAJHAJAHJAHJAHJAHAH

It's great if you're retired or have absolutely no ambition in your life

Should never have lost its empire to the d*tch.

I don't have much of an opinion on the country itself, but their diaspora is really aggressive and they don't assimilate well

Why did you answer your own question?

A slightly worse spain. Still good though.

seems nice

They pretend to be part of Western Europe despite being less developed than Eastern European or even some South American countries.
But overall a bretty nice place would visit again, they should gas the annoying gipsy drug dealers though.

>They pretend to be part of Western Europe
But we are in western european even if we had the same gdp per capita as Sudan,nothing would change that.

>despite being less developed than Eastern European or even some South American countries.

source?

>they should gas the annoying gipsy drug dealers though.

They are selling mashed oregano and other condiments so why should we?

Seems cool, wanna visit someday. Although i heard often that every BR who lives there are straight from favelas, which it isn't surprising since they don't know other languages. So i'm afraid i'll be mistreated.

Our allies for like 700 years, good lads.

>But we are in western european even if we had the same gdp per capita as Sudan,nothing would change that.
no you are south-western
>source?
hdmi
>They are selling mashed oregano and other condiments so why should we?
scamming people should be illegal in any civilized country
also selling drugs in the open right next to police, what the fuck

Attached: Capture.png (425x188, 9K)

> Although i heard often that every BR who lives there are straight from favelas

You heard wrong.We don't hand over citizenships like it's nothing.
The brs come mostly from São Paulo the south of brazil and depending on their wealth their process to citizenship may be faster

My friend the HDI index has not been updated since 2015...In 2015 we had an unemployment of 15% now we have it at around 7,8%

>i heard often that every BR who lives there are straight from favelas

not really, they behave more niggerish but it's from living in the same places as the blacks do, not cuz they are from the favelas

Like if São Paulo and >le South doesn't have favelas either. Still, the ones who immigrate there are literally the lowest of the caste here.

>also selling drugs in the open right next to police, what the fuck

They are not though,they are selling condiments.

>scamming people should be illegal in any civilized country

It is but one thing that is worse than scamming is promoting the drug trade business.

You have never been here though,I don't know why I am even paying attention to your baits

Oh, I'm very sorry then, I know first hand what it means to have grossly outdated data posted against you
I refute my statement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Europe
Are you CIA or something?

> Still, the ones who immigrate there are literally the lowest of the caste here.

No,they aren't...
There has been a surge of thousands of middle class brazillians moving here looking for better working conditions and safer living conditions,go to youtube and do a quick search and you'll find alot of brazillians making videos about living in portugal and etc

Thanks,now fuck off

>You have never been here though,I don't know why I am even paying attention to your baits
I literally visited your country few weeks ago, very nice
BANE?

Attached: IMG_20180224_065829.jpg (3264x2448, 2.85M)

greece wiithout TURKS and islands, also more rain.

We're both Western and Eastern European, we got cucked economically like the Eastern Europeans did and we got cucked ethnically like Western Europeans did

Attached: mw-680.jpg (680x938, 249K)

Just ahut the fuck up for fuck sake.Are you a newfag?You're literally flooding any porugal related thread with retarded posts.

We should find a term for that - In tail of Western Europe ["Na cauda da Europa"] . We can't say are Eastern European or Central European out of nothing. Also Southwestern doesn't work because Spain has higher standards than some countries in Eastern, Central and us

this is my first post in a Portuguese thread, kill yourself

"Get 'em on board - I'll call it in."

Attached: cia_double.jpg (300x168, 7K)

>They pretend to be part of Western Europe
What does this even mean?! Western Europe refers to a geographical region, not some arbitrary, socio-economic club. Portugal is located in south-WEST Europe. My country is located in north-WEST Europe. Stop being retarded.

the niggers of Europe

Portugal, recovered the empire from the dutch, after the restauração of 1640.

Maybe in your area, portugal is rising in so many areas, and so many bussiness going strong, specially in Braga, and Lisbon

They are usually scum, all of them, not because they are mixed, but characther lacking, they have 2 faces and no values(third world mentallity). If i was some kind of salazar again they would be the first to gtfo.

I'm from Amadora bro, it's dead. It's full of startups that don't pay shit and unpaid interns. If you wanna make it big, you gotta go abroad

Attached: 19905454_10213712831841690_6961459439124970071_n.jpg (720x960, 63K)

>the projection is a commom place on thaaa uhe br ueh br

Attached: 1guess_who_could_be_behind124910.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)

Where is it?

E já alguma vez te perguntaste o que é que podes fazer pelo teu país, em vez de, o que é que o meu país pode fazer por mim.
Mentalidade pequena fdç

((polish)) intelectuals, always a meme country with some kind of inferiority complex.

Attached: 12wealth_2016_by4hak522241.jpg (1919x1336, 209K)

>recovered the empire from the dutch
only half of it, we lost in the asian front but won in the atlantic

a última vez que um gaijo disse isso fodeu-se

Obsessed

I like portugal but I don't like the language desu. No offense but it sounds like the gypos here

Atirar-me ao Tejo?

O 'tuga' sempre na mama á espera que o estado lhe resolva os problemas todos, parece os parasitas que votam no centrão.

ja viste a carga de impostos nas empresas pequenas?
hoje em dia ou ficas como unipessoal ou burlas a segurança social e fodes os empregados forte e feio.

os anos 90 já há muito que passaram

Top kek, you don't even know about your own diaspora.

Não sei se tens noção mas nunca a criação de empresas foi tão apoiada como tem sido nos ultimos anos. pelo menos nisso alguns "governantes" aprenderam, só falta reduzirem mais o tamanho do estado e deixarem de importar gente de africa ou da america do sul que não gera 1 centelho de positivo neste país.

Os problemas em portugal resumem-se a uma única coisa:O estado está mais preocupado em aumentar ordenados do que em criar empregos via cooperativas ou o caralho mais velho.

dumb uncivilized cunts

Attached: brazil-after-whtes.png (1280x960, 1.71M)

>deixarem de importar gente de africa ou da america do sul que não gera 1 centelho de positivo neste país

É esperar sentado,ou votar na extrema direita para os influenciar a ganharem tino

Portugal is cute :3

civilisation itself is the problem idiot as you can see your picture. Heil Barbarism.

Seems to be really beautiful. I sure wanna visit it in the future, alongside with Spain and Italy.
About the Portuguese, I never talk to one of them IRL and my internet experience is biased, since brazilians and portugueses keep chimp at each other for trivial things and it's childish and annoying as fuck.

More like Brazillians chimp out and portuguese retribute.
We don't give a shit about brazillians,you are the ones obsessed about us 24/7

It's a cool cunt and I'm glad I was born here, if you're Euro/white they'll treat you like a native and are super nice.

t. half-scot living in the north

Attached: 1500133358014.png (785x757, 120K)

This is the reality

I don't wanna know who "started" this internet behavior, but it's annoying and stupid.
And great you don't give a shit about us, it's better that way for me, since I can travel and see what I want to see without being bothered.

Attached: espanha1171&portugalab4.jpg (485x400, 38K)

Mutt

Pls stop.

Attached: 1521144192293.jpg (780x438, 35K)

don't listen to him, we are all Celtiberians in the end :)

He's right. Nobody's gonna bother if you visit Portugal. You'll get a little better treatment the more white you are but that's it.

It's always the Brazillians starting shit online

> Nobody's gonna bother if you visit Portugal
Great.
> It's always the Brazillians starting shit online
Like I said, I find pathetic any of these discussions "muh gold", "muh macaco", etc. I am not "absolving" my compatriots, because I know that they behave badly, but more than once that when I spoke with a Portuguese in a normal and non-aggressive way, I received these autisms as answers.

most Portuguese on Sup Forums are autists cuz the ones who ain't are posting with the Switz or German flag now

To be fair, right here in Sup Forums I've had nice conversations with Portuguese people, but these autisms on both sides (even if started by us), is very present on the internet to the point of annoyance. I am sure that IRL, in the event of an eventual visit there, you guys will not be so autistic (or at least, by education, you will hide prejudice, which is enough for a pleasant holiday).

Shit country opressing my nation (Algarve)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER I HATE THEM

btw you need to tell your brazilian friends the one thought the Americas was India was Colombus not Pedro Alvares Cabral

very fun and friendly people

*the one who

Why so many Portuguese using Brazilian proxies? We don't give a shit about Portugal, Manuel.

fuck you nigger

fuck you nigger

fuck you niggerfuck you nigger

Sir I am no nigger

fucking portuguese

fucking portuguese

fucking portuguesefucking portuguese

fucking portuguese

No one really thinks about it tho. Indigenous are called "indios" or "bugres" and that's pretty much it.

you are not white sorry

now leave my country please manu or should I call you MOHAMED

Attached: GLL0M9y.png (986x1118, 854K)

Being a proud moor does not mean I am a nigger
Brown=/=Black

Bonde das Maravilhas >>>>>>> Ugly native americans

wtf, is this how brazilians feel? I promise to change my ways from now on

Attached: 1520228531357.jpg (1200x1200, 273K)

We are PROUD MEDS not whites desu

go mosque you arab scum

why don't you join /mena/ with ur muslims brothers ?

>mfw Portuguese complex is so strong they use Brazilian proxies to pretend we care about them

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 10K)

THIS
Fuck Wh*Tes

T'es pas blanc putain ! Tu es un berbero mulâtre avec une culture catholique désolé

Because I am a catholic christian

You are neither white nor meds , you are jew-arab-north african-black mutt

Portuguese are genetically not white but they are christian

You will never EVER be white sorry

Even better, I'm med AND blessed by KARA BOGA

Why would I want to be white lol, that’s a stupid concept invented by amerimutts, I don’t care if I am white or not, I am a Portuguese and I’ m proud of that

This explain why Portugal is a shithole then

you can be MEDS but WHITE COUNTRY are way GREATER than your kara BOGA shithole

yea whatever faggot

Attached: 4895415145.jpg (1219x938, 566K)

this footplayer player is gypsy and the one who made the goal was a nigger HAHAHAHAHA

You are the only country in europe that is not white :))

Even shitaly is whiter than you

dumb wh*Toid

Attached: manlet.jpg (720x960, 87K)

There are no more white countries

Land of my ancestors, grandma was from there and my family owns a house there. I hate it and it's shit, third world shithole.

portugal is just a poor man's chile

Attached: chile hdi.png (533x521, 36K)

Again , who gives a shit about whiteness?
There is a very high probability you are a muslim or a nigger since you have about 10 million of those
So enjoy being in a “white” country while you can because in 25 years your shithole will be an Islamic Republic

Outdated picture

You will never be as white and great as macron le WHIte empereur of europe

Attached: 4c501f8_812f2b226d654c9da972e0eb3fd721cd-812f2b226d654c9da972e0eb3fd721cd-0.jpg (534x356, 30K)

nah it's cuz I've seen some brazilians on the internet trying to banter against us by saying we thought Brazil was India when we got there