Why do the Russians tolerate a head of state that assassinates political opponents at home and abroad?

Why do the Russians tolerate a head of state that assassinates political opponents at home and abroad?

Attached: kv-2s love him.jpg (209x241, 7K)

Slave mentality

Serf mentality

it can't be mere slav mentality

Slav mentality

Slave genetics. If you give the freedom and try to drag them the out of their middle even mindset they will tesr you to shreads. Oppress them, let them live in slum while you pour money into iCBMs and they will love you.

stay
fucking
mad
kiddos

Attached: 1520497642845.png (500x281, 49K)

rest in peace

what must happen for russia to reflect the healthy practices of a government and society like denmark?

Why would we be mad that Russia gets shittier to live in every year? Not like we live there. Your country.

Poo poo
Pee pee

Attached: 1521434441021.jpg (540x699, 155K)

Either they don't believe their leader is guilty of these assassinations, or they feel that the murders were justified.

Putin assassinated a former Russian vice minister though

Maybe. But that's not what you asked.
You asked why they would tolerate such a behavior, and I told you the two imho most important reasons for that.

Russians are retarded. They hate "fascists" because they fought a war, but love Stalin even though he killed more russians than the nazis.

Slav Mentality
Oo menya est boslhoi chernii pyenes :DDDDDD

I know, it must be an uncomfortable subject for you.

Trump's probably assassinated more people with drone strikes since breakfast than Putin's killed his career as president. You don't get to complain, you fucking mutt. Also, pic related.

Attached: 1375714480414.png (800x2449, 920K)

go back to russia

Not an argument, bucko.

Attached: stalin_pepe.jpg (884x757, 254K)

georgian in russia?

>pic
Yeah but they totally inspired Hitler to hate Jews. I mean I know it wasn't intentional to send Ukranian Jews to start the German Revolution of 1919; but seriously someone should have said it was a bad idea.

but the truth

They aren't human

>le slave rage

>it calls itself a "Russian"

yet nothing but enslaved, moscow's peon.

Attached: hmm.png (104x118, 38K)

People hated that guy, so no one cares about his assassination.

Oh well I guess it's all OK then. If people hated him he must have deserved it.

Tradition I suppose.

Putin's Russia, the USSR, Russian empire under the Czars, russian principalties, the khanates and khaganates...

When was the last time Russia had a regime which did not murder opponents and keep the people in leash? They'd probably hate it otherwise.

>When was the last time Russia had a regime which did not murder opponents and keep the people in leash?
Like 18 years ago, before Putin came into power in 2000?

^
>this is what millennials actually believe