Girls love Jaime Lannister

How does it make you feel that Jaime (who began the show being a very unlikeable character who tried to kill a young boy) has completely risen in rank, being liked by so many females where they cried out while watching the season finale, being very afraid that Jaime was going to be killed.

I think we can all agree on the fact that Nikolaj Coster-Waldau has continuously saved this show on many occasions and is by far one of the best actors of 2017 (not to mention the amazing character arc Jaime has had throughout the show).

reminder that the show is still good

I have loved jaime since the tub scene with briene
top tier Lannister, I am still hoping that Jon is a bait and switch and jaime will be the main hero

>I am still hoping that Jon is a bait and switch and jaime will be the main hero
We can only hope

They don't like him because of his character, they like him because he's really good looking. If he were an ugly piece of shit, they wouldn't care at all.

He's a hot Chad. They would let him throw thier own child out of a window just to smell his jock sweat.

Why the fuck are there so many of these God damn reaction videos? Who the hell watches this garbage?

Literally many millions of people, minimum

This. He's a 10/10 and could do anything and they'd get wet over him.

>fair use timer

is that a real thing? if i do 6 episodes of reaction to one episode, 10 minutes each, would that be okay?

Girls always liked him because he's a handsome man.

Do you seriously think bitches gave a fuck about him trying to kill a kid?

Scenes women will never EVER understand

Being attractive as fuck helps, but there is nothing women like more than a flawed or evil man who shows sparks of redemption and/or potential for good.

I wish she killed her.

i've seen plenty of girls on twitter who called him ugly

Same. He won't be though

>Girls love Jaime Lannister
As damn right they should.
I'd take him in the boi-pussy.
Full homo.

the most people on the god forsaken planet are too dumb to make their own reactions, hence they watch other brain dead morons do it form them.
An advanced stage is watching political commentators, which makes you look sophisticated and smart

Eternal /ourguy/

I do.
I have no friends

I loved him the moment he pushed the lich king out the window

those girls have basically the same expressions as people on Sup Forums had during that scene

he's the definition of handsome, are you surprised women love him?

>but there is nothing women like more than a flawed or evil man who shows sparks of redemption and/or potential for good.
Part "I can fix him", and part "his got this flaw so despite being much more attractive than me I might have a chance" I think.
Second part is not just a woman thing though.

The charge that almost saved the west

Big reason why women hate Cercei is because she fucks Jaime.