How did (you) react during this scene?

How did (you) react during this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p1uIUmbVdBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking americans

is this the flooding of Houston in the bottom right ?

Burlington Bar's in Brixton, you nonce

Everytime I see these pics I wish I could face fuck them so badly when they open their mouths really wide.

How are they surprised?

Can someone arson that bar already?

fucking brits

please post more reaction webms. especially the one with littlefinger

Does Sup Forums watch them unironically now?
Its hard to tell...

>those massive tits
only flat chests

WOAH A BIG EVIL ARMY THAT WE'VE SEEN AND KNOWN ABOUT FOR YEARS (YEARS!) WOOOOOAAAAAAH THIS JAW DROPPING

>massive tits
It's all bra.

Fat chick looks like she has some cracking tits.

Why do you fellas sperg out over this? People want their 15 seconds of fame so they ham it up for the camera. Does it really need dozens and dozens of threads?

>ywn have that fat titcow pretend your face is the iron throne while she watches GoT
>you will never pierce her dragon with your ice spear
>you will never shout "winter is coming" while reaching climax
>she will never bend the knee for you or give you the hand of the king

The absolute state of the United States. So many hipster numales and Tumblr "females".
That scene was epic. Loved it and watched it again. The rest of the episode was weak though. That's nuGoT for ya; good spectacle, shit characters.

BESSIE

brehs...

How does anyone feel anything watching this shomw anymore?

>The absolute state of the United States. So many hipster numales and Tumblr "females".

seek help

SHE WAS ONE OF YOURS

They're trying so hard for the sweet virtue signalling.

>So many hipster numales
>epic

Yes, you're one of them.

>you will never suffocate between those bountiful bosoms

I'll never get over how he has a framed photograph of Milo Yoghurtsauce in the background as if he was Chairman Mao.

anyone?

the MAGA wearing drumpflet probably considers himself white too lol

smdh

Kek at that guy above the yellow haired girl trying so hard to get the Drogo audience. Can't blame him. Must be easy to hook up with these horny slob cunts.

>Muh badass blue fire breathing dragon.

This show is now 100% Hollywood

It's in Chicago.

At some point, you just have to give up on fashion sense and facial structure and just cave in to titties.

Its all fat

>those hairy-ass arms

its all fat

spooky scary skeletons send shivers down my spine

>loud cheers and over the top reactions
>people sshing so they can hear the dialogue

I'm not sure if I should be more annoyed at the people who go to this shit, or the people that are constantly telling people to quiet down so they can listen to the show they chose to watch in a full bar.

I recognize that seat cover

I guess I gotta fap...

These people are so fucking fake.

The word epic is overused but a zombie dragon destroying an ice wall that stood there for a 1000 years is the definition of epic. Think Homer epic not epic lulz epic.

okay

Who is this and why are they taking pictures of this girl

Also who is the girl

Post more Nazifu now

random in public, german sluts

Your sick user.

You guys had a fucking sticky for the livewatch. You were just as bad and you know it

What are boobs alex?

Whore with a flat arse.

I love how during the pics they go from "mildly intrigued" to "completely disgusted"

>tfw you realise Hitler was right.

She won't be smiling when she hits the Wall at that weight. Chubby 20-something is an entire world of difference between chubby 30-something. The one thing that's still keeping you a smidge cute, your youth, is then gone. All that's left is a fatty slug

They're only there to get noticed so they can fuck or get fucked. That's why they're being over dramatic. It's for attention. You think titcow shows up with her tits hanging out in public because she really enjoys the show? Nah

Yeah but they're whiter than us "amerisharts" so it's ok for them to be sluts :^)

No you don't

That's not what I meant you dumb burger. I was referring to their superior genetics.

Of course, that's why she wears the same fucking blouse everytime she's in front of the camera at the bar or even when she posts on nigstagram or when her and her SJW gang post a video on YT

She tacitly admits all she has going for her is her egg-on-a-nail tits

>I was referring to their superior genetics.
Yeah and so was I. Their degenerate mannerisms and style of dress is wholly acceptable because they were born huhwhite :^)

season 7 has had some bad moments but this was pure fucking kino

Her tits should be even bigger given her size. I fucked slim girls with tits this big.

Shit. I work with a girl that looks just like her, probably the same age too. She badly wants my D but she's married and has a kid. I might give in now because of this titty monster. Thanks for reading my blog

fucking amerifats

Fuck her and then tell her husband his wife is a cheating whore.

Brits aren't this cringy and loud.

That's why she is that size. She probably looks awful skinny. But when she's fat she has tits and is "thicc"

>tfw that hideous retarded obese unfuckable piece of shit will NEVER be famous, not even Z-list reality show famous
Feels great

fucking earthlings

Is this girl mentally deficient? I feel sad looking at her.

>hispanic people

Probably the worst looking human being I've ever seen. I know "what matters is what's on the inside" or some shit, but it's impossible to be a nice person while being so physically repulsive. Can't happen

Let women be women user.

They're all mentally deficient.

Claim your bar whore

Yes, we have to give them the fame and attention they seek.

really don't want any of them

I was the same. Best character and was so scared he was kill

Is that nip I see?

>a fat 4/10 pig
>a fat flat chest
>or an STD ridden attention whore

I'd rather fap.

It's always the same people in all of these clips.

Who's the qt in the top middle?

>brits cant be loud
um sweetie

Mommy Bessie

>Fair use timer

>tfw you just know a majority of guys on this board would fuck any of these creatures

>NOTICE ME

youtube.com/watch?v=p1uIUmbVdBY

>smiling while holding a can of PBR

No thanks, she's clearly insane.

The only person mentally deficient is you for making that collage.

Um no Petey