Hillary clinton or donald trump

>hillary clinton or donald trump

Other urls found in this thread:

bmj.com/content/351/bmj.h5966/infographic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>donald trump thinks climate change and vaccines are memes and don't actually work

He's also been lining his pockets with foreign labor, outsourcing, and h1b visas for decades while criticizing companies like nabisco or ford for doing the same

Trumpfag chimps will vote for him regardless because they're are desperate enough

>implying you're doing better

US citizens get over vaccined by a huge amount. Its a huge misrepresentation of his position, or the position of anti-vaxers

Same with global warming.
People make money under current laws and that makes them bad:^)

Better stand gathering bricks

>dude I'm a centrist

Based Lengyel poster!
Shills get out.

>cuck government vs even cuckier government
When we got a right-wing government I thought things would get better.

>US citizens get over vaccined by a huge amount. Its a huge misrepresentation of his position, or the position of anti-vaxers
Elaborate pls

>People make money under current laws and that makes them bad:^)
I didn't say he was a bad person, because I don't have anything against the free market.

However, Donald trump has explicitly attacked companies like those and labeled them as the bane of American prosperity for engaging in the same practices he has been unloved with for decades.

Why would any rational person vote for a hypocrite who, along with other greedy corporations (according to trump's own beliefs) have fucked america over?

>shill
It was a vaild arguement. I am not a shill and I can't vote anyway. Get your brain fixed you retarded faggot

>gypsy troll telling others to get out

kek

Sorry Jose. No matter how hard you shill you won't be jumping any walls anytime soon.

Who would have thought that in the year 2016 Donald trump would be viewed as the savior of the working class

Obviously shill dog isn't the savior either, but what a weird place we've come to in american politics where a guy who lives in a golden skyscraper is the champion of the middle class

Notice how you evaded the issue at hand and resorted me to calling me a shill and spouting memes?

Is this how trumpfags defend their outsourcing niggerking?

He isn't criticizing company's for outsourcing, he's blaming the government for allowing them.

This. Time to feel the Johnson.

>this much delusion
Your butthurt will be great in November

Because you're wrong.

>tfw I'm the first American to post in a thread about American politics

This. Trumpkins can only name-call, they have no real arguments besides "MUH WALL"

Hillary will win gloriously, but really it should have been good ol' Gary.

Giant Douche v Turd Sandwich

So why not Gary?

>implying we are deadlocked for choice

Brit/pol/ already has their gov in power. the conservatives.

Is that Jon Snow?

I'm voting for him. Voted for him last election, too.

>muh free markets

The argument is big pharma lobbied the corrupt US government for unnecessary/harmful vaccines.
That noone really tested in conjunction with each other vs a control , because its "unethical"

USA has the highest cumulative doses of any g8 country
bmj.com/content/351/bmj.h5966/infographic
I don't think you understand, if he didn't do it UNDER current laws he would get outbid by the competition and fail. That's why he wants to change those laws.
And trust me no company exec wants to deal with outsourcing to mexico, no offence.

>unironically thinking Gary Johnson will break 2% on Election Day
>unironically voting for Democrat calling himself a libertarian

POO

GJ or bust nerds

you realize you're a meme right?

tfw u don't realize that GJ ran as a Republican in a state that is 2 to1 Democrat. and won. tfw ur brain is so tiny that you continue to use a 2 party paradigm long after its become irrelevant in american politics.

pls crawl back into the hole you came out of.

The problem is you will find aberrations like this if you look at enough data points, when comparing any two groups

For those who don't understand this graph: Children below the age of 6 months CANNOT form an immune response to a virus. They don't have that capability. What they CAN and DO form are ALLERGIES. So when you inject an infant with aluminum to provoke an immune response all you are doing is giving that kid allergies and maybe some immune-disorders for good measure (hypothyroid and diabetes are frequently cause by your own immune system damaging the gland in question)

And, for some reason, herpes. I won't pretend to understand that one, but its one of the strongest correlations in the study.

Trump's always been a working-class kind of guy.

>aberrations
This was a study of over 13000 individuals. Try again.

Hes created 10's of thousands of middle class jobs, and has one of the most successful business records in the free world.

Hillary has never created a single job in her life, nor has she been in charge of anyone.

Its not that
If you measure every disease known to man even in a 10,000 group. You will have this differences, just because of randomness works