Is pewdiepie hiding his power level?

Is pewdiepie hiding his power level?

Over the past few months this youtube monster has been shifting his language. youtube.com/watch?v=j4vC8OUbzHE

>if people are assholes or do bad shit they should be held accountable
>but maybe we shouldn't use the internet as some sort of platform for justice
>because if this growing mob mentality keeps growing then maybe we're better off going back to the medieval ages
>because things were cooler back then
>i want a torch and pitchfork
>not a passive aggressive comment

and putting hitler in his videos
youtube.com/watch?v=MiYEbLQM2dg

Has he gone off the deep end, is he being ironic, or is this a cry for help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EivRj_VfMgo
youtube.com/watch?v=lURhVaIju5E
youtu.be/H0g3Z77synI
youtube.com/watch?v=1i86H9aDGAQ
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160820081830AAIJ9m0#
youtube.com/watch?v=XQ3E0aDHe1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=zlPxW56jfLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who?

>pewdiepie expanding his demographic to the ever popular alt right movement
>alt right millennials eat that shit up like candy

I think he's hiding behind irony as a way of expressing frustration at the direction everything has gone so far.

He has blue eyes and lives in the Islamic state of London. Life has probably red pilled him

He is being edgy for his 4 year old audience.

Literally who cares.

Thanks Don.

he should stop defacing evangelion

>total cuck faggot

2:34
what did he mean by this?

He have said some cucky shit about SD, but the rise of mass immigration in 2015 might have changed his mind.

why the fuck are you watching this retard?

underage b&

that's racist

Holy shit. This guy has a fucking MASSIVE following. If he legit browses Sup Forums imagine all of the degenerates that he could red-ill slowly.

Fuck.

where does he live?

is there a lot of refugees in his area?

lmao

Just needs some dreads and he can be a nu-cuck rasta faggot. Nah but yeah he's redpilled as fuark, good thread

He made a video saying to not vote for Trump because *liberal reasons* and said he was only using the MAGA hat for fun

>where does he live?
Sweden

He's from Sweden

He is Swedish. I am guessing seeing sub-humans invading his once beautiful country has red-pilled him.

I don't think he's redpilled, I think he's the opposite

Felix the man behind pewdiepie is based as fuck. Obviously he cant just start saying GAS THE KIKES or some shit like that, hes hiding his true views behind subtle jokes slowly redpiling his... what 43 million subs?

He's Swedish but lives in Bristol, England last I heard.

dude probably doesn't even care anymore/got fed up with the little kidiez that represent his subsriber base. If I had 50 million kids aged 7-12 and edgy teen girls I would probably have his attitude too.

I meant Brighton, both of them are extremely liberal so I get them mixed up.

youtube.com/watch?v=lURhVaIju5E
0:52
What did he mean by THIS?

I've never seen Sup Forums at close to 6am but it's like Sup Forums 2.0.. No wonder the entirety of Sup Forums hates this board. You are a bunch of underaged pieces of shit. Kill yourselves.

Pewdiepie is nothing more than trends of time presented to you in simplistic fun way.
People don't understand WW1 or WW2, not even on Sup Forums, most of what makes up existence in 21st century is trends and meme. Pewdiepie is meme and he is the messenger of trends and creates trends. All in all he's just leveling his reputation, not going too much into either liberal or nationalistic direction.

He's up to date with memes, he knows how to throw out banter

He's not redpilled, he's a man who rides the trends.

Wtf I love Pewdiepie now

Thanks, Don.

I've been saying since he had only around 500,000 subs that he was a Sup Forumslack or the very least a 4channer.
He's general humor is in line with most of ours
He speaks/screams german constantly
He has always been anti tumblr
He once updated a video making from of jews but deleted it like 5 mins later

If you have more than one million subscribers on youtube, the majority of your fanbase are prepubescent dot-heads.

>43 million subs

That is the greatest part. He is one of our greatest agents.

Soon Sup Forums will infiltrate entire governments.

"For we shall take over the entire world."
~ user

I thought it was confirmed he was a Sup Forumsirgin before he grew in popularity, no?

We still need to take over the other boards. Just saying.

>He once updated a video making from of jews but deleted it like 5 mins later

Is there a saved archive of that video?

Checked, Don.

Keemstar is pretty redpilled

>hiding his power level?
no
youtu.be/H0g3Z77synI
6:20

Nah, he lives in the UK now.

Anyone who uses the internet is a "4channer." It's literally one of the most popular sites in internet history. Sup Forums is one of the first results on a google search for "a."

>mfw Pewdiepie uploads a video titled "my reasons for gassing the kikes"

top kek

>GREEN HAIR

kek

wasnt there rumors that he said leafy looked "like a paki" and later on, in some other video, said leafy likes goats?

>manipulates people
No he's just a dirtbag.

b-b-b-but he has a trump sign ;^)

Fuck he has trips from Kek. Kek approves of the faggot Keemstar

Trump supporters are terrible

>dubs

This faggot's life is a cry for help.

He has the biggest Jewtube channel. Make shit loads of money and not he wants to complain about people who shitpost about him?

OY VEY!!!

I don't keep up with pewdiepie, only accidentally watched that Drama video last night because it was linked elsewhere. But the wording is very delicate, despite it being pewdiepie.

apparently from what I can understand is that he's sick of the youtube system, is burnt out, hates everyone and is sick of people constantly trying to call him out for making money and being popular. He got involved in some bullshit with leafy but I'm not entirely sure what it is. I think he and markiplier are feuding with channels like h3h3 and leafysays but I have no idea.

I don't keep up with any of these stars, but knowing how I dance around retards constantly having to talk like everyone is in kindergarten, his drama video reminded me of terminology I use. Hyperbole is also a great way of shedding some truth while seeming humorous.

I don't think he'll ever go full Sup Forums but pushed enough he may self-destruct and cash out.

Who knows.

The old youtubers like pewdiepie, james rolfe and tb put on a face but it seems they hate everyone and are trying their best to pretend to remain neutral

No, I have seen a Twitch streamer called Iced_Poseidon break down and cry after getting cyber bullied because he had a bad stream and apparently people spammed mean things in his chat.
youtube.com/watch?v=1i86H9aDGAQ

Youtube drama comes out from people saying innocuous things or if someone wants to monetize things like Fine Brothers or if DiFranco were to support Donald Trump he'd get destroyed which makes streaming stressful because you can say the wrong things.

People end up going too far with being isolated and then using their fans as a crutch for real human interaction then when those fans start turning on you, the psychology is really hard to keep from breaking, you are losing your support system.

Pewdiepie is very aware that people are beginning to see him as a cancer on the internet and its probably getting to him at this point. He just tries to do his best and is not trying to be cancerous he just knows what his fans want and it tends to be "for kids" content.

Jealousy must be rampant too with his 10M dollar yearly salary. So this is a issue with the internet that is beginning to manifest.

Wouldn't be shocked to see Pewdiepie breakdown soon and 2017 be the year of streamer breakdowns.

dudes more or less just an asshole. supporting trump, while the right decision, does not make you redpilled by itself. just because you make one good decision does not mean you are redpilled.

we run /r9k/ Sup Forums and /k/
Have major influence on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160820081830AAIJ9m0#

The faggot used to browse Sup Forums before he got popular, it should not come as a surprise to anyone.

proof?

>What if Hitler was good?

pewdiepie is a cool dude, his fanbase is cancerous as fuck

well you can see he became "miserable"

Mother of God.

T-thanks, Don

Biggest youtuber in existence.
This could make a big difference user.

fug.....look at how strong we have become

MolyMeme now PewDiePie. Who will be next Sup Forums?

Archives.

Well he HAD to say that, might just be a cover for his redpilling.

MEME MAGIC!!!!

No one fucking noticed?

He says he obviously gonna pick Team Mystic because he doesn't eat his own shit, then he proceeds to put Team Mystic's symbol on top of Hitler's swastika.
This is the closest anyone's gonna get from concluding he's a NS in disguise. And no one noticed the fucking video.

I shouldn't be taking this personally but this shows how oblivious this board is when it comes to details. Niggers.

also that logo is shit. speer would be shocked.

>blue hair
No

he transferred to Norway for a reason...

Two things made him snap

The first was his rape joke video, and Tumblr went so hard down on him, they almost shut down his career

The second was when Tobuscus, another Youtuber whose apparently a good friend, was accused of rape and SJWs started to go along too

Those two events probably showed Pewdiepie how shitty the left is, and although it isn't really implied he's right wing, he most likely hates the left wing with a passion, whether hes moderate or right wing

>fight the so much we become the JOO

We're the Jew now, kikes!

When he did that? He was in London last time I checked.

I would too with a qt gf like that.

>The first was his rape joke video
Haven't heard about this one. Link?

>Tfw Felix will be crowned the Scandinavian Fuhrer in your lifetime

There is still hope lads

Check

youtube.com/watch?v=XQ3E0aDHe1Q

His latest video was named

" What if Hitler was good "
And it was changed to " What if... "

It was confirmed that he lurks 4chin,
Probably he got redpilled

i thought this guy was a typical nu male faggot, but maybe he is coming over to our side

hush you idiots
we have infiltrated the highest ranks of the normies
let him drop the redpills served in an entertaining platter and support him from the backround
if the normies find out we have infiltrated their internet commanding ranks they will deject him

>his girlfriend is italian
>she's a fucking whore bitch that jumped on his famous cock as soon as his popularity started up
>she has her own fucking channel where she does NOTHING but act like a worthless fucking bitch all the time
>still free subscriptions and views
>CUTIEPIEEE :333
Fucking whore, brutta troia da quattro soldi, te la fai con gli svedesi pagani, coccolanegri e bastardi.
VERGOGNA.

Both he and his girlfriend fled their homelands to escape multiculturalism.

This. The only reason white liberals praise shitskins and Muslims so much is because they do not live around them, they live in white neighborhoods.

I guarantee you, you take any white person regardless of political opinion and make them live around niggers or Muslims and they will be redpilled within the year.

Source: I grew up in the south surrounded by niggers. I lived in a Nigger town for years before moving to a mostly white town. Both poor areas but guess which had less crime?

She met him before his popularity skyrocketed. They met up in real life before he even hit a million views per video.

youtube.com/watch?v=zlPxW56jfLU

Even his video where he first meets her is still under a million views

THANKS, DON

They live in the gay capital, Brighton.
: ^)

>Still better than Londanistan

Dubs of truth

He's a [FUCKING WHITE MALE] who is now a rich [FUCKING WHITE MALE] so he probably gets told to check his privilege every 30 seconds.

The left loves nothing more than to eat itself and soon he will be devoured. He's one joke away from having his account banned over some dumb shit then he's going full 1488

>blue hair

DROPPED

Breaking news from 8 chan.

"he -Pewdiepie- was drunk and posted proof on his account that he was here reading some posts."

I'd rather live around faggots than niggers and Muslims.

One is either just annoying or you never know. The other two are ALWAYS violent, ALWAYS rapists, ALWAYS supremacists, ALWAYS dangerous in groups of more than three and ALWAYS disgusting.

FUCKING WHORE
FUCKING FAGGOT
LEAVE MY WOMEN ALONE
FUCKING FRRUAHFUAHR URREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Didn't notice that.

When I first started seeing these threads pop up I thought it was very obvious sarcasm by pdp but I feel there might be some truth in there.

That is a bit weird indeed.

>Britain
>escape multiculturalism
ah, yes