youtube.com/watch?v=16mjJ28thJE
youtube.com/watch?v=_spDOLCj67s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Getting caught wasnt a part of his plan

Lady Sansa forgive me... I'm a bit confused

SHANSHA PLEASHE THE MEEMSH WERE ALL TO END

SHITPOSTING IS A LADDAH

youtube.com/watch?v=16mjJ28thJE

Aren't the Vale going to be really fucking pissed?

6 more years, Sansa

Turn your brain off bro

Nothing matters anymore and everything is arbitrary-

HE WASN'T A REAL ARRYN AND HE MURDERED THEIR PREVIOUS 2 RULERS.

WHO CARES?

YAS QUEEEEEEEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

The real ruler Loved him though like a farther though.

haha you think we’ll actually see the vale again

youtube.com/watch?v=_spDOLCj67s

Funny thing is that normal people enjoy the show just fine, only the autists here gruble

btfo by chad once again

Can someone post the webm?

My normie friend at work thought it was obvious Littlefinger was killed off because they basically couldn't be arsed with him

It will never die. Big guys NEVER die.

No the Lords of the Vale hated Littlefinger. They obey him because he married Lysa and Robin is not of age yet. They happy he dead.

That's retarded. These comparisons only work if they describe the same scene.

Remember when Sansa was an accomplice to the murder of the Lady of the Vale and lied to Lord Royce? Remember how Lord Royce was standing 20 feet away from Sansa when she indirectly admitted she lied to him and took part in the murder of the lady of the Vale?

>that filename

Did Dorne care when a bunch of bastards murdered their prince and take over? Turn your brain off bro.

>NOW IT'SH DEEP IN MY ARSH

Also, Remember when Brienne of Tarth Killed the last son of Lord Royce in Renly's tent? Was lord Royce ok with sharing space with the woman who killed his last living son and was believed to have killed Renly Baratheon?

Awww can't keep up sweetie? Go hang out with the retards if you can't handle the intellectual discussion here fuck face. Stick to Michael Bay and Applebee's because obviously you can't stomach real art.

Hell only has Internet Explorer im sorry

What's the next step in her master plan?

They hated him and refused to defend him.

>mfw Shansha singlehandedly revitalized baneposting for another decade

>Back when the show was good
Amazing. It's weird how we sacrificed so much and gained little.
Well, NCW is becoming a greater actor.

Training to achieve Sage mode

It all comes back to the le clever riddle about the sellsword and the three faggots. Power is a trick, a shadow on the wall.

He's right. I'm sure of it. He hasn't done any planning or anything smart. It's obvious D&D did NOT get any info about CIA except: Arya kills him.
He's doing genius work in Book 4 which was ALL cut.

mods always crackdown on fun before then

I'm willing to bet if you told D&D this they wouldn't know what you are talking about

Nice, that actually is a good pic of her. 99% of this season had her looking meh.
I won't even discuss Arya. Poor fella.

does he have a fucking choice?
I didn't think so.
there is your answer, stop digging for shit to nitpick when there are already a ton of easy peasy shit to nitpick.

The "vale" doesnt matter anymore

>shansha pleashe the schneedposhters are too shtrong
what did he mean by this?

They can live together. Better than Sup Forums shit

Just watch it and laugh. Nothing in this show makes sense, and nothing's made sense for the last three seasons now. Watch it for fun, it's what I do.

Dude, stop nitpicking.

HE DIDN'T LIE SO GOOD

Lotta disloyalty for oathbound knights

The Vale is no longer relevant to the plot therefore doesn't exist.

Remember in season 3, there was a conflict because Lord Karstark had lost a son and decided to kill children in return, and then Robb couldn't accept a man who murdered children? The show was notorious for the fact that all characters gave a fuck about everything.

Now when someone asks "why this character doesn't care about whats happening?" people go: JUST DON'T THINK ABOUT IT MAN, DUDE, STOP NITPICKING.

I like the posts in /GoT/ that deal with issues like this. It's more interesting.
I'd rather people stop saying "don't think" "don't worry about it" and go more into logistics and such.

It shows that Littlepecker wouldn't go down like a bitch.

Mad Poosy said that all Dorne hated Doran but he didn't know because he never get out of his castle.

Or perhaps they're wondering why someone would marry a woman before throwing her out of the door

THERE'S NO TIME

This. Baelish was never a fighter, but he wasn't a spineless coward either. Having him beg for his life just felt like spiteful bullshit from the writers.

desu I was just rewatching the old seasons, and they're as full of plotholes too
Like people complain about armies sneaking up on eachother in the new seasons eventhough there should be scouts, but how about the time Tyron marched a posse of bandits into the lanister camp and no one seemed to care

But it was murder goblin who killed him. She even btfo Brienne.

The Bronze Yohn was there and pretty much gives his blessing for Littlefinger to die, so I guess they're fine with it.

Don't take it too seriously

The Shansha meme is the first meme in these shit-ridden vietnamese forum that has made me smile in the last 7 years

uhh, you don't get to accuse lords

>season 8
>Vale soldiers fuck off back to the Eyrie because Littlefinger is no longer there to make them hang around
>Winterfell is left undefended right as ded dragon burns down the wall

>They don't retreat to the Vale after Winterfel geta BTFO
>It isn't the best fort after Kings Landing gets destroyed by the night king

>LF: OHH SHANSHA, IT'S DEEP IN YER ARSH

>SANS: OHH LORD BAELISH, OH OH OH, I HAVE TO HAVE A SHIT, IS THIS NORMAL?

>LF: YESH HAVE A SHIT ALL OVA MY COCK SHANSHA, I'M A DIRTY LITTLE BOY

>SANS: OHH GOD *POOOOOOOP , S'POOOP PLERRRRRP FLOOOP POOOP* UNGH YES PETYR SMASH THE SHIT BACK UP INTO MY BUNGHOLE

LF: SHANSHA YOU ARE JUSHT LIKE YOUR MOTHER WHEN SHE WAS BUT A GIRL, OHHH HERE COMES SHUM MILK FOR ALL THAT CHOCOLATE OHHHHHHHHH

>SANS: OH YES IMPREGNATE MY BUTT PETYR, JUST LIKE THE SONGS

LF: YESH YESH, WELL DONE SANSHA, WELL DONE SHANSHA, HOWEVER

What did he mean by this?

Did he died?

Anyone got a link to the audio version of this? The Vocaroo link is dead.

Crashing the Wall, with no survivors

He was playing on Sansa's mercy. He was hoping she would pity him and let him live.

the masketta (wo)man will never take his face

kek

The cunning plan I just filed with the Iron Bank lists me, Robin Arryn, Lysa's rotting corpse here but only one of you! First one to talk gets to stay on my Vale!

If Arya pulls off her face, would she die?

although trying to turn sansa against her family was a big fuck up, she didnt have to bring up that other shit. they went from what could have been a 10/10 scene to to a literal meme. funny as fuck though.

well normans think it is a super serious drama, we literally have to turn our brains off though.

>nitpicking

wow

Jeez. leave liberal queers to bring up Sup Forums out of nowhere.

KILLING A GUEST UNDER YOUR ROOF IS ONE OF THE WORST THINGS YOU CAN DO

WAIT NEVERMIND

Shanshaposting is best posting

>she didnt have to bring up that other shit.
By "that other shit" you mean betraying her father, getting him imprisoned/kill, and launching a massive feudal conflict that scattered her family and killed tens of thousands of people?

I agree the scene was retarded, but really. She should've just had Arya dispose of him in secret.

Why does it always have to end like this?

>do you feel in charge?

It's his destiny user

>Big Guy, Forgive me.... I'm a bit in charge

that was kind of neds fault for being stupid, which at the point everyone had to pick a side. but him killing arryn, starting the war and trying to turn sansa against her family made him deserve his death. he also did a lot of based shit like killing joffery and saving them from ramsays army. littlefinger deserved a more dramatic death for sure.

NUN OF THAT MATUHS ANYMORE

NO TIME

>CHAOSH ISHNT A PITT
CHAOSH ISH A LADDAH

>-kun
What kinda nonweeb faggot made this

I wonder, if Kit read this, would it sound totally normal to him?

You're a big girl.

>the masketta girl

You're a big guy...

Will Jon think its ok Sansa killed littlefinger like that?
Without his help he would have lost the botb.

yes. He threatened killing Littlefinger if he harrassed Sansa sexually, so most likely Littlefinger trying to cause both of Jon's sisters to kill each other that would be even more reason to