No you cant come to Europe, you little shitskinned brat. Wish youd drowned in the sea, fucking mudslime

>No you cant come to Europe, you little shitskinned brat. Wish youd drowned in the sea, fucking mudslime.

Sup Forumsacks have literally no soul.

t. achmed

:(((
poor little girl

>europe is the only safe place

Ugly ass baby. 0/10. Doesn't even impart any empathy in me whatsoever, looks like something you would beat with a stick. Return to sender.

i'd have no problem with that baby immigrating to europe, because it hasn't been indoctrinated with a shitty culture that promotes rape and murder

Why won't Gulf countries take her in?

>no you Christians can't show your ankles and if you get raped, it's your fault completely for resisting and filing a complaint

>Sup Forumsacks have literally no soul.

And Europe has literally no room.

Oh boy, guess one of the rapefugess has been getting free magyar wifi
That, or the later have a RASSENSCHANDE in their midst. Or, well, a proxyfag. Actually, I guess it is the later.

is that a human baby?

Crossing the sea from 100% Muslim Turkey

top kek you cunt

But why don't they stay in turkey? Aren0t they running away from war? There is no war there.

Why do the other rich middle eastern countries don't take them? Do they have no souls?

Exactly fuck all of them

>any women or children want to travel to Europe

Looks like a demon. And probably is.

WTF I LOVE REFUGEES NOW

If the choice is a future for White kids or muds

Then it's thank you Mr Poseidon

But at least we have a country.

You're right
fuck off back home

once you're there if we have spare money we can see about helping you out, I'm sure we can redirect some foreign aid.

this
we don't give a shit anymore

let's save every human on earth by importing them the europe
>once they get to europe they all starve / die because whiteman cant support that many gibmes

what's with those eyes though

They are coming from Lybia, not Turkey.

pic related are the gorillion baby rafeguees

Could avoid drowning and my hate by staying home.
Not my fault they're shitheads who just want to take my home from me.

better one

Lol, who fucking cares, 14 year olds are allowed to kill their own fetuses here, why should I give a shit about babies being mirdered somewhere else?

I don't think so look at those pupils
Fucking reptiloid migrants

That is one fugly ass baby.
Condolences to his/her future.
That baby's life won't be easy.

Fuck those shitskins are scary

99% are subsaharan males of military age.

>Sup Forumsacks have no soul
Jesus Christ, OP this thing has no soul. A soulless rape monkey thirsty for gibs. I would legitimately have no problem throwing it into a river. I'm not being edgy either. I have lots of empathy but that thing just doesn't resemble a human and it's legitimately unnerving to look at.

>1000 refugees
Alright I guess as long as they don't fuck anything up

>10,000 refugees
Slightly worried because their culture is antithetical to my own but if they adapt all should be good

>100,000 refugees
There's no way all of them will integrate, even the most bleeding heart liberal should realize this, they're trying to leech off the welfare states

>1 million refugees
Invasion.

If u drown in sea pls drown on muslim side of the mediterranean

That shit looks disgusting op drown it.

That baby is already feral
It will chimp out as soon as it learns to walk

> shitty culture that promotes rape and murder
We can only hope europeans will understand soon how infected they already are. American culture has been infecting the world with it's violent poison since WW2.

> Highest violent crime rates and incarceration.
> invented MAD the thing most likely to kill all of us at any moment. Subs are roaming my sovereign waters that are only funded to possibly destroy the world.
> Every extremist leader ever was educated in the US
> Children at schools commit mass murder so frequently it's normalized.
> Every school shooting not in america was by kids highly indoctrinated by american culture.
> For decades thousands of conservatives trying to hold on to traditional values all over the world warned against americas violent ideologies until american brainwashing managed to convince people they were the conservatives.

America is by far the biggest danger to the world, sandniggers with aks cutting off heads are just dumb kids and even they are indoctrinated by american values.

That thing looks like some kind of horrible gremlin, quick someone drown it before it curses us.

>taking any at all
no.

that thing looks like a got damn frog
what if it's the earthly incarnation of KEK

i would be happy to raise the child with western values IF she would not be accompanied by jew extremist parents.

Bullshit

Ones from Libya have paid money from west African nigger lands to be smuggled into Europe

Not one of them should be made welcome here

Just watch as the fucking stupid leftist who cheer about destroying the white race disappear when you cunts are no longer in the news

Is that a monkey?

It's say what's happening in the middle-east but we can't take these people in.

*sad

when I watch a nature documentary about predators eating prey, do I feel sorry? No, it's just nature.

So when a family of Muslims in turkey get in a broken boat after giving all their money to human smugglers only to capsize and drown do I feel sorry that they left the relative safety of Turkey for gibs in Europe? No, because it is just nature.

>1 refugee
Too many.

then why dont you take it?

And you wonder why the alt-right are seen as virgin neckbeards...

>the alt right
its literally not a thing

stop giving the left a label to attack

I wish that people that act on emotions could all simply die out because of their decisions, instead of killing themselves AND people who think rationally.

Besides, shitskins have lower intellect. There are no democracies over there. There are also no contributions to modern science either. They cant take part in our society.
Raise a chimp in a house and it is still going to be a chimp.

just because they're going through some shit doesn't mean they are entitled to instant access to europe. if they want to come to europe then they should come to europe through legal channels, assimilate to the culture, and then contribute to the society the assimilate into.

nice proxy Muhammad

>he fell for the ebil alt right meme
Top hue

Underrated post.

Also, that baby is ugly as fuck.

Great post................

What an ugly baby.

AYYYY LMAO

every angle of attack by liberals has a successful counter angle that has already been repeated a couple of thousand times, perhaps millions even. Days like these are just an echo of the past.

literally an ape

No, it's just we recognize a few solid truths.
>letting hundreds of thousands of people into our countries without proper, thorough background checks from a country dominated by terrorism will threaten our security
>it will also permanently change our demographics and turn our country into some disgusting, ghettoized multi-culti nightmare
>there are plenty of other safe places in the vicinity of syria, including rich as fuck arabs that wouldn't give a shit if their arab muslim brothers lived or died
>they will place a major strain on our resources, particularly social programs when many of our own people already struggle to get by
>letting in all these people to escape the problems in their country gives them no motivation to improve their own lot and eventually resolve the conflict and develop their own country
>giving out residency and citizenship is a horrible practice considering how living in any developed country is a tremendous privilege and sets a bad precedent
>islam is just incompatible with western lifestyle
Am I missing any other reasons?

because the 1st world isn't a daycare facility for the 3rd world. they need to improve their own shitty countries instead of leaving and making other countries shitty.

Babies and children become greedy, self entitled adults. I never understood the great love for all babies.

What you and the left are saying is we should all just fuck and breed like vermin and it'll all be ok. When all it takes is a quick glance at a plethora of overpopulated countries to see what toilets they are.

>Implying shitskins have souls and the Aryan race is not the only race on earth with a complete soul

they're not white

Safe travels, chimp

>those reptilian eyes
Drown it before it breeds

what a cute little fella you got in there. Poor motherfuker looks afraid and shit.

God, even brown babies are ugly.

>because the 1st world isn't a daycare facility for the 3rd world
so why support dumping them in Europe?

They should drown.

We have enough problems as it is, and every drowned invader is one less we have to deport back to the overcrowded shit hole where they came from

That child with its dead black eyes has no soul.

>emotional appeal

>Shill posting from a Hungarian proxy
Death to all Muslims big and small
Saged

>safe in Turkey
end of story

"We are not moved by tears, nor touched by lamentations" - Finnish proverb

So much this.

Dude. That is not a refugee. That is an AYY LMAO

Go to Saudi Arabia

Cute little shit. I wish there weren't serious consequences for letting you and other babies like you into my continent. Unfortunately, even though I've got the soul to understand the suffering this will cause you any yours, the interests of my own outweigh yours.

So yes. Back you go to Syria. Good luck combating ISIS. We'll be rooting for you here in burgerstan.