What do Spain and Latin America think of each other?

What do Spain and Latin America think of each other?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (400x320, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tWEOJ3mJo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't like it

Amerim-

the same thing you think about Brits

I'm ok with most of them if they stay in in their countries. All the shit that we have here have to go back or to France I don't really care where

¿porqué no te callas?

my ancestors :)

Who are the worst sudacas in Spain?

Dominicans

Is it because of their shitty reggaeton """"""""""music""""""""""?

the Haitians

>Haiti
>South American

They hate us, we hate them

>OSTIAS
>TIO
>ONDA VITAL

They're cool.

The word sudacas doesn't mean what you think it means.

What does it mean to you?

Not him but to spaniards it means what a latino is for you, it doesn’t matter if he is from Chile, Cuba or Mexico

dont they hate spain because "they genocided their ancestors"

t. sudaca

Attached: sudacas.jpg (1357x628, 186K)

Only LARPers and commies do.

Only cucks and Criollos (whites) don't.

>spaniards
>white
lmao look at this shitskin praising pale skinned faggots who doesn't even count as wh*te

kill yourself criollo scum

a veces los posters mexicanos son indistinguibles del yanki promedio
hace pensar.....

this

>I'm ok with most of them if they stay in in their countries

Literally the seed you planted.....

???

nice try but I am Alaskan and therefore Volga German (greek)

>kys poster hasn't show up yet
what did you guys do to him

Attached: 1520415726097.png (320x303, 102K)

k

y

he's dead

How did he die?

don't know. probably killed himself or something.

Don't kill yourself!

Which Spanish speaking country do people in Spain hate the most?

they're gonna say usa dude, word your questions better next time

Huh? The USA isn’t spanish speaking though

our ancestors.

Miami is the best place to live if you are a Spanish speaker.

Attached: rapper-songwriter-pitbull-perez-armando-cristian-wallpapers-2[1].jpg (1920x1200, 160K)

Me? Some chavs went there 500 years ago, I'm not related to them, they kick us from there 200 years ago so they can fuck off

You are related to them, we are related, wether you like it or not

We didnt even kick "you", we kicked the week bourbon rulers, which you did twice before becoming cucks and accepting them back

That was a million years ago

Being rich in Quito is pretty fucking awesome too my guy

Spain's definition of español is tied to both blood and land, if you are born in spain or ir you have spanish blood you are spanish under the eyes of god and the crown

Hispanics in spain have as much right to be there as spaniards, they should be bitching about their moors, romanian gypsies and russian mafias before shitting on inoffensive hispanics that do menial jobs

>Hispanics in spain have as much right to be there as spaniards
Wrong, not even 200 years ago, that's why the caste system, and you have no right after 200 years to claim nothing
>they should be bitching about their moors, romanians and russian mafias
Sure we do that too
> gypsies
these are more Spaniards than you

Spaniards what part of Spain would women like Lina Posada have come from? Colombia is the country that seems to have the most white women with Spanish blood; most of the white Venezuelans have Italian last names and most seem to have fled to Miami-Dade.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

>the caste system
The caste system was only enforced by Bourbon decree, Juana de Castilla herself said "cacense los españoles con indias y los indios con españolas" and no you ignorant cunt, even back then there was freedom of travel between the peninsula and the americas

>they are more spanish than you
Weird, they are more romanian than anything, and also commit far more crimes than latin americans there

Miami is a nigger infested shithole

>
Close your mouth ahmed, cross of muslim

We have gypsies here since the late XIV, 150 years before we went to America

mixture*

Southern Spaniards are Gypsies. The north coast of Spain and Catalunya have the true white people.

The average Antonia Banderas types looks like a shitty Panamanian.

Attached: 14b9229946650b7ceb9fad029a8a8fdf[1].jpg (300x226, 20K)

Well there have been native americans in spain since Colon presented some to the Catholic kings, and even in the early 1500's there were mestizos in Iberia sent by their parents to adquire quality education, such as the Inca Garcilazo de la Vega

This idea of "white countries for whites/pan-european identity" shit is bankrupt american ideology that is sadly being imported to Europe, anglos winning the ideological war once more

>Spain's definition of español is tied to both blood and land, if you are born in spain or ir you have spanish blood you are spanish under the eyes of god and the crown

I really hope you are not stupid enough to believe that shit.

"Español", both for spaniards and non spaniards means to be someone born in the fucking Spain, also with spanish cultural background.

Even so there are a lot of minorities that the average spaniard would exclude from this definition, like gypsies or moors.

Wrong, Cataluña has the second bigger gyppo comunity

Southern Iberians have enough complexes already, don't call them gyppos.

>This idea of "white countries for whites/pan-european identity" shit is bankrupt american ideology that is sadly being imported to Europe, anglos winning the ideological war once more
what

>"Español", both for spaniards and non spaniards means to be someone born in the fucking Spain, also with spanish cultural background.
This. Despite what Sup Forumstards say, if you're born in Spain, then you're Spanish. Maybe not ethnically, but that's how nations work.

>This idea of "white countries for whites/pan-european identity" shit is bankrupt american ideology that is sadly being imported to Europe, anglos winning the ideological war once more

wtf, what?

Attached: 14594565254765.jpg (655x527, 49K)

Do you want to come back? I'm ok with that, if you don't then all of yours should leave.

I meant the Catalans - Gypsies are Gypsies no matter where they live.

Read the fucking description of means to adquiring spanisj citizenship

>to be born in spain
By land, which i already mentioned retard
>by blood
To be born from a spaniard

You have to least look like the locals. I'm half-Scott, and was always treated as a native. Ukrainians too. But PALOPS or Indians or Chinese are never considered Portuguese by the populace.

central americans by far
All of them are in gangs

You can have easy spanish citizenship as some random paki can get his british citizenship too. But you will still be a peruano and that guy a paki. People will treat you like a Sudaca no matter what.

It also doesn't matter both your parents are spaniards if you were not raised in Spain.

You can stick to all shitty definitions you want, in the end the only thing that matters is how are you wieved in society.

Latin American thoughts in Spain
>they speak funny "ostia tio ondavital"
>they are all youtubers (ironically they are 95% of the spanish youtubers viewerbase)

Spaniards thoughts on Latin America
>they speak funny "no mames pendejo"
>they are lazy

I'm sure that's really the definition, that's why you have to clarify it to actual Spaniards like you're doing right now LOL

Hispanistas not even once

dominican are cool spics
ecardorians on the other hand..

I can't say bad things about them besides memes.

Do you want to get BLACKED?

>blacked
what are you talking about
if thats the case id go to panama

This. I like the Spanish accent

mutt

It's just that almost all european ethnonationalistic movements are directly influenced by desingenuous philosophical grounds such as Henry Hotze's interpretation of Gobineau aryanist theories, as well as Ford's definition of capitalism as a manifestation of "white" spirits.
This artificial ideal of pan-europeanism, of shared european traits (which not even linguists that have extensively studied indoeuropean languages can find) was born in the context of american racial relations, the creation of this false pan-european sentiment is an hyperbolization of white american's lack of racial and ethnic identity.

This is very well observed in Spain, Spain not even 30 years ago had extremely political ties with Latin America, both Salazar and Franco (which were fascist leaders) exacerbated the shared cultural traits of latin americans and iberians and called for more political and economic integration, and I am speaking of fucking fascists with heavy ethnocentrist roots, latin america supported Spain economically when it hit recession after the civil war, as well as gladly accepted the biggest migratory movement out of Spain in recent times. Several polls done immediately after Franco's government stipulate that Spaniards during that time felt closer culturally to Latin America than to Italy , France or even Portugal, sentiment that has been in decline ever since Spain was accepted into the EU and transitioned from a fascist authoritarian government to a pro-EU government that ironically should be "more tolerant"

It wasn't always like that, before culture preceeded looks, once again cucked by the anglos
youtube.com/watch?v=-tWEOJ3mJo8
Even old as fuck spanish cities with franquist history welcome latin americans, it's only americanized beta nu-male faggots that grew up in the context of the european union the ones complaining about latin americans in Spain

Someone got their Visa rejected

The fact that nowadays there are more hispanistas and carlistas in Latam than in Spain while spain is full of skinheads and magapedes should tell you enough

Latin americans dont need visas to go to spain moron

I never said I didn't like south americans, one of my best friends is peruano.

But I don't consider them spaniards. And you shouldn't consider yourself spaniard either. You may have a spanish related cultural background, but so does (for example) Australia with UK and they would never consider themselves british.

el peruARIO

>this post

Someone got deported then. I'm sure Mexico has a few people you can talk too about that

You cannot tell me how to feel Manolo.
Also austrialians usually do consider themselves british and there are deep extant relationships between the two, for an australian is as easy to get british citizenship as for a latin american is to get a spanish one

Spain doesnt deport latin americans, again, moron
Also I canstay in spain for as much as i want, i got an italian citizenship and schengen applies to me

Wow Spain is really cucked. And lol at you for having your panties in a twist

Free Catalunya

>Also austrialians usually do consider themselves british

I hope some australian come to this thread and shut you up. You have literally no idea.

Also I'm telling you how things ARE. You would never be considered a spaniard, no matter what fancy citizenship or old definition you want to be attached to.

Feel like you want, no one cares.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 28K)

here we like them, but they don't like us back.

Mentira los argies son nuestros favoritos pero apenas emigran en comparación con toda la negrada que os rodea.

Its not about being considered a spaniard, its about not dismissing extant and obvious cultural, genetic and historic traits, while I do consider myself spanish due to my personal history, I am well aware most of my latin american brethen dont feel like this, however they do feel the material shared traits they have with Spain, so does the spanish government, which is the reason why latin americans dont need visas and get semiautomatic citizenships after visiting Spain
What I am saying is, latin americans have a RIGHT to be in Spain just like spaniards have one to come to Latin America, such rights are enforced by the government, but sadly the new spanish generations couldnt care less

Spaniards are huge cucks. They literally have a day celebrating the day the Moors set foot in Spain.

>I have a right to come shit up your country on a whim
So this is the power of the lantino...

>however they do feel the material shared traits they have with Spain, so does the spanish government, which is the reason why latin americans dont need visas and get semiautomatic citizenships after visiting Spain
I think that you idealize Spain, you can come here without visa because Spain is the second investor there, in some countries the first, that's all, 30 years ago you couldn't do that

>just like spaniards have one to come to Latin America,
Lol. Off yourself.

Hispanics in spain are the least pernitious collective of immigrants and generate an economic surplus for spain. and also are small in number compared to moroccans, romanians, british retirees and blacks

Discrimination of latin americans from spaniards is purely racial as evidenced by , with the caveat that latin americans in spain are actually partially spanish themselves

30 years ago during the transition towards democracy hispanics were the biggest migrant group into spain and every single country in the world required visa, even EU members

And this is coming from a white latin american that didnt actually suffer discrimination while being there despite the obvious accent

>white latino american

>white latin american

Attached: wtf_kep_0.jpg (655x480, 76K)

Post yourself, lets see who is calling me non-white

Read on your country's policies

Attached: 1495169572858.jpg (1057x1151, 289K)

Because ARG is whiter than ESP.