Leaked image of Hillary in hospital gown, taken this morning

Leaked image of Hillary in hospital gown, taken this morning

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/2016/08/deep-politics-rev4.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leaf

>that vulcan

Hillary confirmed for puppet of the ayys.

>cia following behind

She's being shuttled around in an old person van.

Leaf

she looks shit like a 65 year old woman, what's new?

Fuck

le bane??

Man, what the fuck is she even wearing? Is she trying to set herself up as a Manchu Empress or something? Those mumusuits are terrible.

Almost quads.

is it a man or woman?

God damn, why doesn't that Nosferatu in the back just feed Hillary some of her vampire blood.

Live long and Prosper!
Clinton. kek

Literally every single picture

Every

Single

Picture

Has her in one of these "dress suits" that conviently covers up all the medical supplies hooked up to her body.

She's a 70 fucking year old lady that has been in government for over 20 years. Of course she has fucking complications.

hmmm really makes u think

It looks like they are loading her into the back of an ambulance too.

They conceal colostomy bags and can be ripped open easily if they need to defibrillate her

I can't wait for the debates, Trump is going to be debating a shambling postmortem corpse by the end of the year.

>hospital gown
That's not a hospital gown.

Damn she looks awful, Will she be able to make it for the debates?

it's just got some design on it... that's a hospital gown pattern, they're designed like that to be easily opened from the front in case of medical emergency

rly maeks u thenk
Now,really,maybe she will not make it to the debates.

That's definitely a long coat, not a hospital gown.

That is clearly not a hospital gown.

>hospital gown

>first woman president
>first sitting president to endorse Life Alert®
which will be more revolutionary, Sup Forums?

Google designer hospital gowns. They are very popular because I believe it is a psychological thing to somewhat dress normal while in the hospital.

>WHAT KIND OF CAMPAIGN YOU WANT SENPAI?

I swear that's what she was wearing during her recent public speech or appearance or whatever you call it. That's probably a pic of her leaving that venue.

Agreed, that 'coat' clashes too hard with the pants to be any kind of outfit... that's 100% something coming from medical necessity, not style. Designer hospital gown confirmed

>image of Hillary in hospital gown
That's her normal shitty attire.

easier to hide the adult diapers rather than explain whatever retarded fashion statement she thinks people aren't picking up on

That doesn't look like her, however I'm sure they do her makeup for 3 hours before she makes any appearance

The first woman president thing will wear off like about a week. Then it will be a string of censorship laws and other totalitarian shinanigans.

Look at her face. It looks like she's just barely hanging on.

She hasn't even done anything and she's completely worn out.

Trump gains more and more energy as he goes, and he goes hard in the paint. Trump hasn't even started spending money yet. He's just putting himself out there.

Hillary's burned through billions, and she's nowhere to be seen. Her next scheduled appearance is the first debate.

This American election has been one of the most amazing things that has ever happened, and that is fucking awesome.

meh, I can't find anything related. Must be thinking it's just like any other hideous thing she drapes on herself

Hillary can sorta play 9D chess, she's terrible at campaigning herself but since the DNC her campaign has been controlled by Robert Cialdini, who Scott Adams (creator of the 3D chess meme) admits is more persuasive than Trump

This, but to autists, all people look the same

Outfit on the right is /fa/ as fuck, that's how female politicians should dress. Hillary is well-dressed with the peacoats and pantsuits, although she's too colorful.

God imagine being Bill and having to sleep next to/have sex with that.

I now understand why Bill is just barely hanging on. It's been so long since he's seen anything but darkness

But.... that's not a hospital gown. I mean, I know Canadians have to wait years to go to the hospital, but I never thought it was so bad they've never actually been.

>can be ripped open easily

I uh gotta go to the bathroom, be back in 5 guys.

>Outfit on the right is /fa/ as fuck

she looks like a couch

the least offensive outfit is the b/w restaurant hostess outfit

this

what is this gif trying to suggest? she can't walk without railings?

Hospital gowns don't come with pants.

three hours of make up MINIMUM she must seriously have a staff of Sephora's best employees

why don't they give hillary a high octane blood bag?

Reptilian

Her walk is staggered. Hillary walks almost as if she isn't sure about her footing, that she may collapse at any moment if her balance is off.

she cant walk even with them

SHE MISSED THE RAILING

NO SPACIAL AWARENESS

SHES NOT THERE MENTALLY

CUNTS BRAIN IS ROTTEN

That's a big bitch!

>>first woman president
>>first sitting president to endorse Life Alert®
First sitting president to authorize the installation of an Acorn Stairlift ©

damn son is that rick owens FW 2016? sick fit

>hospital gown
>$12,000 smock pantsuit

I was more focused on the heroin zombie footfall

Sure they do. I got real sick one time and shit myself repeatedly. They gave me a whole stack of them.

These debates are going to be amazing. Somebody will have to wheel Hillary on to the stage, or they'll have to have her pop up from behind the podium like Mario

>JUST

That building is a kidney center opened up at 5 A.M. for her alone. She had dialysis done.

Is this real?

what's happening in this pic? what am i looking for

>second sitting president

Confirmed for magic rail spawning powers.

She Magneto and shit.

incoming CNN damage control and ctr.

Nothing special, just always feel obligated to post an image on an image board when posting.

>images with storefronts

MSME THIS EVERYWHERE
CONTRACTORS ON RETAINER THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF WORK FOR A FUCKING PHOTO OP

SHE ISN'T PHYSICALLY FIT ENOUGH TO LEAVE

THE MEME IS REAL PRAISE KEKE SHE DIES SOON

>Outfit on the right is /fa/ as fuck
thighs with the girth of a telephone pole.

Romulans>Vulcans.

THEY SPENT TAXPAYER MONEY ON A HAND RAIL FOR A FUCKING PHOTO OP. SHE IS SO FRAIL SHE NEEDED A HAND RAIL TO WALK UNASSISTED UP THAT SHORT SIDEWALK.

she's just the face of the people behind the curtain

cryptome.org/2016/08/deep-politics-rev4.pdf

her calf muscle pops....ew

Thats not a hospital gown, but it sure looks like they are covering something up on her.

She was qt as fuck in her late and early cunny years

THEY SPENT TAXPAYER MONEY ON A HAND RAIL FOR A FUCKING PHOTO OP. SHE IS SO FRAIL SHE NEEDED A HAND RAIL TO WALK UNASSISTED UP THAT SHORT SIDEWALK.

90s helmut bro

It's 100 Degrees in the Hamptons & this bitch is wearing a trench coat
WTF does she have hiding under there??

Jesus man, you people will believe anything you read on here. Now please thank me for correcting the record.

A

FUCKING

WALKING

CORPSE

I'm firmly convinced of kek's will to see Hillary having a major health failure live on air during the debates that they'll try to hide with the seven second delay, but it will get out and tank her campaign as it spreads like a wildfire online and the MSM full damage control won't be able to save it.

kek vult

>FNV_Real_mrs clinton.png
>Real_mrs clinton.png

Yep

I bet someone like you hasn't posted here in a long, long time.

Aim kind of low don't you Tyrone?

What exactly are the types of clothes she's wearing called?

>YFW chanel jumps on the Trump train and starts selling Hildebeast $15,000 hospital gowns.

JUST

canadian really are brilliant when it comes to medicine. We cure everythig. Ebola. Macular degeneration. C.diff. Insulin. But guess what. We privatised it. So now we'll have more Count Choculas following two garbage candidates

go on

bitch dresses like a fucking lampshade

>What exactly are the types of clothes she's wearing called?

I don't know but its made by Omar the Tent Maker.

I AM GROOT

Chairman Mao
Mandarin Collar
Pantsuit
Peacoat

I don't know many specific names but I do like her fashion, it's just too colorful.

enthralling

Forget it, boss. It's Chinatown.