How would the race be different if Jill Stein was the Democratic nominee? Would this be better or worse for Trump?

How would the race be different if Jill Stein was the Democratic nominee? Would this be better or worse for Trump?

Also Jill thread

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160830204456/https:/twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/770426774702268416
youtube.com/watch?v=u4FkNbtkgps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is isolationist

Pacifism is a bourgeois ideal pushed by weakling cowards who live in a self-contradiction of the modern world that violence is bad despite that law is only enforced via violence.

also

>voting green

kek

It wouldn't be.

reminder

I think she would be better for everyone. Even if Trump ended up losing, the world wouldn't have to suffer from Clinton's warmongering

Greens are even worse than Democrats.
#HillnotJill

The Green part is superior to the Democratic party, but with respect to economic sense I prefer the Libertarian party.

Of course, seeing as they have no shot at winning, my vote's leaning Trump this year.

Nevertheless, I do somewhat respect Jill.

>have the most powerful and envied nation in the world become pacifistic

worked out well for Rome

Is like hippies literally have their heads up their asses

>Hillary's America
>Post-apocalyptic dystopia colored in 10 shades of dark gray to coal black
>Work 70 hours a week and spend your evenings dreaming of food
>Propaganda blasters: "why don't you care enough about the abused rich women?"
>Eternal war caused by endless aggression towards other nations
>Clinton family declares victory in its war against the Kennedy family while global human population reduced by 95%

>Jill's America
>Scattered tribal lands colored in 10 shades of brownish green to greenish brown
>Work 70 hours a week and spend your evenings dreaming of food
>Propaganda blasters: "why don't you care enough about the orphans overseas?"
>Eternal war caused by endless appeasement towards other nations
>Golden age of Judaism finally begins, lasts about 20 years before extinction of homo sapiens

Why is she such a qt? She gives me all kinds of complicated feelings, I've never been attracted to older women before.

I'm honestly not quite sure who would be worse. Both are insane but Jill is less warhawkish so there is that.

And she wants to stop sending money to Israel.

Good girl. Still would not vite for either candidate.

>democratize the federal reserve

That would be even worse than the independent secret fed now. Can you imagine the average idiot voting for interest rate policy, they're wreck the economy

this is incredibly close to actual communism

at least she won't even get 2% of the vote

considering the dusty old cunt tied with harambe in texas and lost to deez nuts
kill yourself

I admire pacifists to an extent, but how exactly do you enforce the law without it? I doubt the MS13's and Crips out there are going to stop if you ask them nicely.

Without violence that is.

why not? Still, it doesn't matter, it seems like the only reasonable candidate.
with such a shitty attitude that is why you can't have nice things

also
>two shitty candidates
>two shitty parties representing majority
>muh democracy

as a trump supporter, logically it would be worse considering she's got almost NO dirt on her.

The media treats Stein worse than Trump, it would definitely be easier. Hillary has tens of billions of dollars behind her as well as the MSM and multiple world leaders.

Here's your $0.03. Proud of yourself?

>I have a fetish for anime grandmothers
>german flag

All Jewish women are qt at some point. Many just don't age well.

National Pacifism =/= Nonviolence.

Trump is a pacifist by establishment standards.

>can you imagine the average american voting for interest rate policy
>oy vey it's better when kikes do it

>as a trump supporter,

how embarrassing

Jill and Gary look like that weird couple your parents met while on holiday who happened to actually live in the same neighbourhood as you, and come for dinner about once a year always bringing another stupid small wooden statue as a gift.

Managing the nation's money:
- Option A: let the king decide on his whim
Option B: let the bankers decide from their boardroom
- Option C: let the pollsters decide after media educates
>Option D: permanent binding constitutional standard (not available)

Managing the planet's internet:
- Option A: one king per nation, one law per king
Option B: let industry associations collude and decide for all
- Option C: forced equality at the expense of those who excel
>Option D: stop protecting monopolies so customers get the full package for the lowest fees (not available)

Real life is an EA game without the DLC.

They were Mormons, and their entire family was very sweet, friendly, and easygoing. They made the wooden figurines themselves; if I recall, the father was a carpenter, by hobby or otherwise.

>It's real

Way better. I'm voting for and with Her

>$15/ hour federal minimum wage
>Reject gentrification as a model of development
>Support the development of worker and community cooperatives and small busineses
>"their fair share" meme
> Public banks

Is she a literal Bernie wet dream meme candidate? That shit is ridiculous.

Shill for Jill to kill the Hill
Also, better

Gary Johnson running for president in his best t-shirt engulfed with the stench of weed.

She's a literal retard. Her IQ resides around the 80 mark. She is barely able to function.

greenfags are complete retards that actually make the environment worse with this kind of shit

they pretty much oppose any new construction whatsoever, especially energy projects including hydroelectric, wind, solar

their economic policy is just as bad

they are literally just a bunch of ideological hippies that don't actually understand the implications of any of the positions they advocate

>jill is a disgusting sjw
>hillary is the bitch of south arabia.
>gary has no opportunity to win and nither does jill
sooo....
trump?

This is a Jill thread, stop talking about Hillary

Not saying it's good when kikes do it, but at least they won't print up $15 Trillion dollars to pay off student loans or keep interest rates at 0% forever to "help the poor communities"

Fuck the fed, but democratizing it would be even worse

top kek

>jill steins america
>european social housing

ew, disgusting

Her politics are lot more closer to Bernie's than Hillary's could ever be, which is why the Clinton camp is shilling so hard against her. If Berniefags weren't such brainwashed idiots, they should all be voting for Jill.

My friend strokes the Johnson because muh liberty (he doesn't actually know any of his actual polices) and he can't understand why Johnson's manner of dress bothers me. Dude is always wearing T shirt / jeans / blazer / Nike running shoes. The dude is running for President, not giving a TED talk on weed.

voting for a retarded hippy.
with 0 knowledge of real alternative energy(nuclear).

I actually like Jill Stein. If Trump wasn't in the running I might vote for her.

>the green party is literally the biggest ally of oil companies

Yep. Reminder that the reason the BP oil spill happened is because of hippie legislation that forced offshore drilling to move further from the shore. The deeper water made it more difficult to safely extract the oil, and the result was the BP disaster.

>democratize the federal reserve
I'm sure that will end well.

It would be over already, the woman's a damn nutbag and Trump would tear her apart like a starving dog eating a chicken

She's trying to cash in on butthurt Bern victims who drank the anti-Trump coolaid.

This works out amazingly well for Donald Trump. She'll do to Hillary what Ross Perot did to George HW Bush, or what Ralph Nader did to Al Gore. And Trump didn't need any help; only the globalist poopstream media thinks he does.

Liberals would love nuclear if they cared about solutions more than they cared about problems. Nuclear will win once liberals' arguments in favor of Iran's nuclear industry are copy-pasted to benefit the rest of the world.

>muh terrorism
99% of that is Saudi Arabia and their biggest rival is Iran. Iran's hate for the west is 50/50 support for Israel and Arabia.

CNN is supposed to be in charge.

CNN is one of Clinton's top donors.

A fair game will never be part of the plans. The globalists' plan is run run run hide hide hide then stage a rigged contest whenever the favorable odds are at their absolute highest. The plan isn't even to hold a rigged contest, but rather to use the other side's rejection as grounds for blaming the lack of debates on them. Globalist team creates the unfairness, globalist team projects blame for the unfairness.

It's been this way since the US entered the Vietnam war. JFK stole the election, JFK died trying to keep US out of the war, LBJ pretended to prefer being out of the war while actively entering the war. Nixon gave the war one last shot then made good on his promise to end it; globalists blame him for the entire war even though it started long before US entered it.

Moral: the truth is usually the opposite of what globalists say.

web.archive.org/web/20160830204456/https:/twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/770426774702268416

I will not give the sandniggers any oportunity of secretly creating nuclear wepons
>is like given a monkey a submachine gun
islam is the cancer of the world.
youtube.com/watch?v=u4FkNbtkgps

She would disarm all those nuclear reactor bombs
#i'mwithjill

More like a
>JUST
economy

You only think about Islam because of Sunnis. Sunnis only do what they do because of Arabia. Arabia is only powerful because of the west. The west only props up Arabia because a war of manufactured enemies creates greater profit potential for the elite than stable peace.

Iran is only slightly more trustworthy than North Korea, but that's like saying 1 is only slightly larger than 0. How many times must you multiply 0 to create 1?

goddamn our public schools

(((stein)))

>jill's america
>shiny commie blocks
Not even hiding it.

>Literally wants to remove borders
>Welfare for everyone who feels like it
>15$ minimum wage
>Doesn't think Isis is a threat
>Wants more refugees
>And a whole bunch of other retarded shit that I'm forgetting.
I didn't think it was possible, but I think she is actually worse than Hillary.
She's Imagine by John Lennon: The Candidate

>I gypped CTR out of ten cents by copy pasting a few random words in a global-aware thread

bleed the beast brother