Hi Sup Forums, what are your thoughts on race-mixing?

hi Sup Forums, what are your thoughts on race-mixing?

Attached: 1521566061763m.jpg (1024x694, 95K)

>Don't race mix because your children will look ug-
Whoa...

Attached: 1521001764081.png (1080x1080, 1.13M)

>reading comprehension

Attached: Burn+the+coal+pay+the+toll_bc3648_6371440.jpg (1200x903, 199K)

why do negros abandon their children so much. I can understand one or two, but 80% of them abandon them

it is their own fucking child

>Oh yes, we need to put an end to race mix-
Whoa...

Attached: 1513856238286.jpg (900x1200, 195K)

oh do it, by all means

Attached: a753si2iqt9z.jpg (889x374, 35K)

It's good, as it breeds genetic diversity. I'm a purebred, and "my people" carry a slew of negative recessive genes, so racemixing will help knock out those shitty genes from my genetics

False-flag posts by Sup Forumstards

My plan is that having brown kids will cure my racism

Attached: Africans-in-pictures-African-Australian-Story-5.jpg (1200x800, 664K)

as long as they aren't jewish i'm all for it.

Attached: jewhatman.webm (480x360, 598K)

Not optimal, pushed by subhumans

lmao spotted the brainlet retard who gets his science off Facebook posts

Attached: Gtanyways+saying+you+are+more+diverse+because+you+have+more+_4a66f2655802a32dd0fc5985da65b4a1.png (1121x1708, 1.22M)

There is a white girl racemixing with my black roommate right now.

She's the kind you'd never suspect. Lol goodluck keeping white women off of black cock. It's a lost cause as far as I can tell. White women love doing pointless shit that people tell them not to, and loathe reason and logic.

> She's the kind you'd never suspect.

Description?

that's all women desu

>non-partisan death sqauds incoming

Attached: 1516240400556.jpg (584x444, 51K)

stop posting your fantasies, nigger.
>www.quora.com/On-OkCupid-why-do-white-women-have-a-far-stronger-preference-for-men-of-their-own-race-as-compared-to-people-of-any-other-race

Attached: 1_WyrQAH4srL2XIHcQUXG4EQ.png (495x391, 17K)

Why the fuck do we need this thread everyday?

Not so fast moron. I'm not saying all racemixing will be beneficial. I'm just saying that in the modern context, if you are a purebred, odds are that racemixing will produce genetically superior (in terms of health, athleticism, and intelligence), than if you were to inbreed again. It just makes good genetic sense logically

>"inb4 muh nationalism"
Stop with a cognitive dissonance user

unironically don't find them attractive though. Maybe if she straightened her hair or something but as the images are, it's a no.

you have awful taste

well i'm a new worlder therefore race mixed so idc

Because Sup Forumstards think whiteys are going extinct.

Obviously, people with different skin colors having children is equivalent to two different species mating

denmark

>He thinks okcupid is a good representation of society

It's not really taste, it's just they don't look like woman to me.

>Insult Sup Forumstards
>Amerimutt flags get angry at you

What did they mean by this?

I'm technically mixed but because it's white mixed with white, no one knows

denmark

those apps are programmed to show you darkies before whites, so if anything it skews it in my favor

>purebread
a purebread what?
you aren't a fucking dog

purebred*

I have a feeling you failed biology class or didn't attend school

Attached: 1520829628147.jpg (640x628, 266K)

Too much make-up and a bit of a horse face desu

>not eradicating nigger genes by mating with as much hot black women as humanly possible

Attached: mirror.jpg (2958x2961, 846K)

yank racial pseudoscience
go back to Sup Forums

Like supposed you are 100% Irish. And supposed that the Irish have a somewhat isolated history. In this case you would be a purebred

>eradicating nigger genes
Brazil tried, look at their population now.

Attached: 1515799120520.png (900x702, 311K)

a whole country is hardly a small gene pool

>punnett square
>pseudo science

鏡...

Attached: 1520041931563.jpg (291x395, 10K)

All you have to do is have more kids than the average nigger. If you are a 10/10 genetic superspecimen like me, this is super easy.
Only the inferior Untermensch cries about interracial relationships

>false flags
>one post contains the link to the news story
>the other is from some thot support forum

Attached: 1431928993708.png (1044x900, 232K)

Attached: dunning.jpg (639x470, 21K)

She's absolutely stunning, but basically she's white. 75% at least. Maybe one of her grandparents was black or something.
Only her hair and a few facial differences make her stand apart.

Nothing against it. My ex was half black half Portuguese. Real QT

I live in an area that's 20% white and 70% Hispanic and I swear every white dude here has dated a brown chick

desu I dont even mind, black women are superior to wh*te """women""" (someways better than others but stil)

That's a fair point. But it's a game of statistics. In aggregate, on average the next generation of hybrids will be superior than the purebreds, and this gap will be larger the more generations the purebreds go through.

Btw, stop thinking of genetics in terms of color. A white Med person is likely to be more genetically similar to a North African than a North African to a South African. It's all about genetic diversity, and not about color of skin. Two genetically similar whites can have superior offspring than a genetically similar Med and North African, even though their skin colors are different

Mt main thought is i love people getting butthurt over it.

>the next generation of hybrids will be superior than the purebreds
you are like reverse hitler

>stop thinking of genetics in terms of color
when did i do this?

Accurate graph, but unrelated to the scenario here
>me: "here's what apples taste like"
>you: "yes, but that's not what pears taste like. Therefore, your argument is invalid"

>Sup Forumstard posted a link in his made up story so it must be true

Does his link even contain the name of the woman and the ethnicity of her son?

I don't really care, so long it happens far away from polish borders. That's why I hate jungle fever fags and not coal burners. Polish man marrying a negress will bring her here and their little shits will live here as well. Polish coal burners usually live in the UK and they will raise their niglets there.

you're the crypto-german, type it in and find out

so because of a basic knowledge of punnett squares you believe there will be some sort of mixed race ubermensch?

>you are like reverse hitler
Nope. See, I'm basing it off statistics and probability. It could be possible that the state of the world for the next generation is detrimental to hybrids and beneficial for purebreds. A combination is only superior or inferior in a context. I'm just saying that odds are in the favor of hybrids given the world we live in

>when did i do this?
My apologies. It seemed like that was what you were implying. I redact that statement

Why is when people talk about race mixing it's only about whites and niggers? There's like a dozen more possibilities even between nonwhite races.

see

No. It's all about the logic behind genetics. Enough punnett squares of various n-dimensions will form normal distributions from which we can make conclusions on. While not everything genetically is determined in a punnett square fashion, enough things are that we can determine a most likely outcome in aggregate, on average. "most likely outcome, in aggregate, on average" is the key sentence

See

are there any studies or material that show that mixed race people will have superior health, athleticism, and intelligence as you claim?

>Why is when people talk

Replace "people" with Sup Forumstards and you have the answer to your question.

niggers aren't human

>are there any studies or material that show that mixed race people will have superior health, athleticism, and intelligence as you claim?
Yes. But there will also be studies showing cases where hybrids and up inferior. It depends on the context of the study and the species involved. For example, you can have a case of white moths and black moths producing gray moths that have are easy for birds to spot put due to a lack of natural gray colors in the environment from which to camouflage themselves in. I'm considering the case of humans, where we don't have these issues and where and genetics can pass of harmful diseases such as Huntingtons disease. A hybrid has extremely reduced chance of being affected by a genetic disease like this.

It's beautiful

>Yes.
any links?

I think the issue here is raising another person's child that was abandoned on them, not race mixing. I would race mix with any qt, not raise a child that isn't my own. There's a huge difference.

I have no other option than to racemix. I am ethnically Prussian and my state was destroyed by the imperialistic United States and Soviet Union in 1945 so how could I ever find a pure Prussian girlfriend 80 years later?

Who gives a shit, you faggots care so much about your standards, genetics and shit, rather than letting your gut tell you what's up like it has always been
Globalization is happening, even in the most isolated countries, you can teach your kids but sooner or later they wont be able to fight the social pressure.

this, those poor kids eat all the BBC propaganda

jewish argumentation. TIme for shower, shlomo.

he is, he's a mutt

>Raising other persons child
cuck

i think racemixing is silly concept foreign to greek mentality
i don't care where my wife comes from as long as our children are rased with greek values

Attached: black and asian.jpg (853x1280, 227K)

Rare!

Just look up "hybrid genetic superiority" and "hybrid genetic inferiority" in Google and a whole slew of papers will show up for each. You have to understand, what I'm saying is an amalgamation of information from biology textbooks I've read over the years, which themselves are essentially compendium of studies. I rarely have accessed the underlying studies directly outside of citing them when they came from the textbooks. Also, im making assumptions on the future state of the world for humans and what humans will likely benefit from in that expected future state. There are a million variables that can occur which can make my assumptions totally incorrect and my advice, while logically sound, end up detrimental in outcome. This is how decisions should be made and stances should be taken, even if they end up wrong in the long run

I'm actually purebred

The so called purebreds you talk about are not purebreds. The term hybrids does not apply to people with parents from two different countries. There was an inbreeding with royal families like with Charles II of spain but this doesn't apply to a population of millions. Different nationalities are not different inbred species.

inbreeding problem*

I think racemixing can give identity issues to the racemixed child depending of the demographics of the place he was raised in. What I am saying is that fuckups like Elliot Rodger could have been avoided if they had lived somewhere with enough people like them.

Also racemixing only gives genetic advantages in populations where genetic degenerations have arisen from inbreeding, nowhere else.

the toll is paid

Purebred and hybrid is relative and depends on the population chosen. Think of the terms loosely and on a relative basis, not an absolute basis. For example, two purebreds can make a hybrid, but this comparing this hybrid group to another hybrid group, we would call these two groups purebred

>Also racemixing only gives genetic advantages in populations where genetic degenerations have arisen from inbreeding, nowhere else.
Not entirely, although the benefits would be reduced if there were no genetic degenerations

It felt wrong, unnatural, the air moving with a lethargic drift, tainted dark and obscuring light. My eyes snapped awake, and although normally the sun would be pouring into the room through the windows, it was darkened, a bizarre and unnatural sort of darkness, as if even the sun had fled in terror. Something was strange, something was different, as I looked around with a sense of primal fear lying upon me. I rose from my slumber, trying to figure out what was different, and then I realized it : every object or color that was white was different, transfigured, transformed. Goosebumps dimpled into existence on my arms, and a chill ran up my back. A bizarre thought ran through my mind : were even my bones transformed into this mottled corrupted color?

Somehow, I could feel the foreboding presence, the source of this fear and terror. With leaden feet I turned around towards the window, to overlook the city with its sunny avenues and civilized life. My blood ran cold, and my vision dimmed

Dios mio.... el atrocidad

The beast sucked away all of the white and all of the light, into a darkened pit which floated across the ground, a sickening grin of thick red lips against skin unnaturally dark, darker than anything I had ever seen before. It was impossible, but it saw me, saw me and the great red orbs swiveled towards me like machine gun turrets, and the deep low rumbling sound emanated forth....

... whiter than you, Muhammad.

I screamed with the scream of a thousand suns, as my flesh melted away, my body rippling with contortions and terrible mutations, as the world changed before me, my lips bulging and my skin darkening. My genes, my chromosomes shifting and re-arranging, to some horror-inspiring and terrible melange.

I rushed to the mirror, and stared into it with unbelieving eyes, unable to recognize the visage in front of my darkened vision...

My whiteness.... my Europeanness... it was gone

El sembrador de la corrupción...

Attached: 20180204_200937.jpg (636x638, 257K)

Attached: 1517371121858.jpg (988x1052, 180K)

I'm Jewish and I support race mixing 100%, especially for Jews

Not only does this reduce the chance for generic issues like said but it also means I have a better chance of meeting & brown QT who is also Jewish so my parents will approve

Screenshot this Sup Forums

>Brown WT who is also Jewish
Ever heard of Mizrahi Jews?

you invite that issue onto society, it's like saying you want to get blackout drunk without getting a hangover

the globalization is not a force of nature, but social engineering pushed by political activists. It's a policy in the West, and it's not occurring in that fashion elsewhere

they don't give a shit

wow you SJW

>tfw was planning to breed away my inferior wh*Te genes with my Côte d’Ivoire gf but she moved to Bordeaux instead :'(

It's gonna implode in their faces

Don't care, nor does anyone who is not a pathetic bitter virgin.

I'm neither bitter nor a virgin and I firmly believe that it's wrong

>women make bad decisions and pay the consequences
>women refuse to deal with the consequences and kill their own children

Womankind was a mistake.