HAPPENING

Today some German left wing group screamed at Poles in one of the Polish cities to accept refugees.

Retards we dont speak German

>youtu.be/ZWYJn5BxkhE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hIDK3gzBp8U
wpolityce.pl/polityka/264956-przyjechali-i-szybko-pod-oslona-nocy-wyjechali-syryjska-rodzina-uciekla-z-polski-do-niemiec
natemat.pl/154243,parafia-przyjela-uchodzcow-z-syrii-a-oni-w-nocy-uciekli-do-niemiec-dalismy-im-mieszkanie-i-oferte-pracy-to-niepojete
youtube.com/watch?v=oG6pEolAKm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can any cuck speakers translate what she is saying?

Don't Poles already accept refugees, they just don't shower them in welfare so they go elsewhere?

Can you please just beat these people up?

My ancestors are from your country, you better fucking protect your shit, poland. im counting on you.

>blonde dreads
>entire makeup factory on her face
-2/10 would not fugg DD:

Also how cold is the Polish summer anyway? You'd think it's December by how they're dressed.

I can't even pity the Germans anymore. They are literally asking for it.

That town looks comfy as fuck though.

Look at how fucking happy with herself she is.

demand reparations from them

Actually our pro refugee rally was made by student who comes from germany.

I have no idea what any party in this video is saying

what a sick, vile and traitorous little whore.

lol, how many people show up?

take that whore and send it to arabia she got lots of muslims there

Fuck the cops and politicians for letting those faggots speak, they should let locals beat their sculls in.

Goddamn poles are ugly as sin.
Because it's a german city, temporarily under pollak occupation.

like 5

the bitch is german you retard

hah, kad tas bija?

welp this is a first but here goes

GAS ALL GERMANS

KILL THERE MONGREL 2 WORLD WARS LOSING ASSES.

LONG LIVE POLAND....i cant

fuck this

Ask them how many refugees they have personally welcomed and are currently accpmodating in their personal homes.

"Refugees welcome!"

Each and everyone of them are white as snow, no fucking 'diversity' in their group.

They go to another neighborhood and yell at them to accept refugees and when they are done they go back to their all white neighborhood.

All of this so they can feel like they are better than someone and good people.

Everyone in that group should be forced to live in the same house of immigrant.

Germany - importing cuckoldry to your neighborhood.

>they should let
I found your problem. What are you? 15? Just go do it or stfu Nancy.

Hahahaha can anyone confirm this?

I'd fug

Yes, Poland. Open wide, take as much as you can. Take it alllllllll

>american calling german mongrel

Wew

Well are you going to translate what they are saying for us civilized folks?

Eastern Europe gets fuckign HOT in summer. I was in Ukraine a few summers ago and it was up to 48 degrees celsius every day for weeks.

But yeah, isn't she appropriating black culture or something with her dreads? And supporting a fascist makeup industry that runs heinously cruel animal tests by wearing such industrial quantities of makeup?

My god, she's such a bigot

You realise that the morning after when you wake up and see her face for how it truly is you'd vomit. To wear that much makeup is surely a sign of a face like demon faeces.

Ja es nemaldos, tad februārī.

Why are they so heavily dressed?

>German left wing group screamed at Poles in one of the Polish cities

And here I thought you learnt it in school? Or is that only Liceum stuff?

Either way, ignore those retards. Maybe give them a reason to "blame the patriarchy" too, while you're at it.

How are we going to save the holy land of cuckoldry?

Couldn't imigrants stay at auschwitz? It's just sitting there doing nothing apart from making Jews cry, they could turn it into a work camp, earn there food and lodgings and get free English lessons and western culture lessons.

>get imprisoned and your life ruined
Yea I learned from American History X is that you need support from the government or at least majority of population so no one would touch you. You can't do shit with few people, fuck the police for enabling this shit. But especially fuck the politicians.

>tfw germany will invade poland again

Just imprison them and throw away the key.
The less we have of them here, the less there are to force germany into destroying europe.

Hope she gets raped to death by Polish hooligans.

Should have beat the fuck out of them.

It's hard to make out.
She basically accuses the counter protestors of torching the cars of Polish citizens (probably Refugee welcome activists?).

She also has a Polish or other Eastern European accent so I don't even know why she's speaking German. Probably for German press or something.

It's also not a recent video. I'm pretty sure I already saw it half a year ago if not longer.

>white hippie
>dreadlocks
>ovaries

put that abomination down please

>hooligans
slavs really have the best hooligans. i mean aren't they great? just the best

have fun being turned to stone

Today?

It's winter in Poland?

Poland NEEDS more diversity, it's sickeningly white. :^)

Can you put them in helis if you can afford them Andrzej

>in poland
>has megaphone
>speaks german
i-i-i don't really know what to think of this fampai

I hope the lefties don't make it to Latvia.

Beat them with sacks of potatoes till they leave. Get the Krautcucks out of Poland.

It's always the vaginal Jews.

my god, white people look awful with dreads and braids

This is nothing. 2 years ago when we started building the wall a group of 100 left wing germans armed with bolt cutters tried to cut it. Fuckers didn't know people are not allowed to go near the borders and got stopped by the police. Pretty sure they didn't even see the wall...

Fun fact: Dreads are are more polish than nigger culture.

>That nigger hair

Seriously I used to think Germans were alright but the last few years they have went from being the most cucked country in ALL of Europe.

What the fuck Germany?

It's always winter here.

Wow a bunch of ugly white women begging for brown dick. What a surprise

Why can't Germany leave Poland the fuck alone?

>inb4 Germans get culled by Poland and Germany has to invade again to force Poland to accept refugees

Kurwania made the brilliant decision to enter the EU so now every fruity Soros-funded SJW from the homosexual parts of Europe can hitchhike their 500€ jean asses over the border to protest over too many Polish people living in Poland.

just now armed with black dildos and rainbow flags

Poland has taken in something like 800k Ukrainian refugees over the last couple years IIRC.

Liberals ignore that because apparently it only counts if they're brown people.

Wherever they came from, it looks awful with fair hair and skin.

They should have beaten them up, would ahve been hillarious

youtube.com/watch?v=hIDK3gzBp8U
Yes fuck Germans. I used to like that country by they've gone from ok people to scum who is turning whole Europe into muslim continent.

I'm sure Poland will in future be one of the best and safest countries in Europe just like Estonia, Hungary, Czech Republic etc. if they can avoid this multiculti wave we have in rest of the Europe.

Will pay for deportation of traitors into Africa from my own wallet. Make it happen, as long as they can never come back to west.

Or at least throw something and run. There's nothing wrong with gorilla warfare.

>slavic racists fucking polaks not taking refugees
>Poland is the only country that takes ACTUAL refugees from Ukraine
>leftists still accuse us of being intollerant but we simply don't have enough resources to take the brownies (not like we even want them)

Logic?

well american culture is le cool so we le copy it cause being le german is so le 1945 xddd

dont be e boring german be le cool americaaan but better ! hehexd

There's no logic in Western multiculturalists, never listen to them and instead throw them the fuck out of your country because they will destroy everything they touch.

Also even if you did have resources never take in the other refugees, because they will burden you forever.

>White German girl with ugly ass nigger braids
>saying YAAH after every sentence

how can you not go on a killing spree in Germany? I'd fucking lose it

I don't even feel sorry for Germans anymore, you reap what you sow, just don't infect other nations with your poisonous agenda

There were numerous examples of exactly that, I read that in a small town near Poznan in Greater Poland one of the syrian families was welcomed by the local community, the local priest arranged both parents a job to support themselves as well as places in local school for the children. They fled to Germany under the cover of the night.

Here is an article in polish if anyone cares enough to use google translate

wpolityce.pl/polityka/264956-przyjechali-i-szybko-pod-oslona-nocy-wyjechali-syryjska-rodzina-uciekla-z-polski-do-niemiec

natemat.pl/154243,parafia-przyjela-uchodzcow-z-syrii-a-oni-w-nocy-uciekli-do-niemiec-dalismy-im-mieszkanie-i-oferte-pracy-to-niepojete

Once the happening occurs here, will Poland welcome my family back?

There are multiple SJW bingo slots filled in that pic, very nice.

Come on, invade us already you faggots

Fuck my country

german Communiests/traitors beeing transported to the east.

just like in the good old days

They don't have to, the mudslimes are doing the invading for them

Eternal WIDE EYED ARYAN

Looks like as we have to enforce European law in Poland.

how long till payback invasion?

Deport the men, keep the women and childen to assimilate into your culture.

Or let them take over and destroy your civilization. Fuck if liberal culture hasn't weakened western civilization.

That sjw should know better than to culturally appropriate dreadlocks from blacks

youtube.com/watch?v=oG6pEolAKm8
I'm 30 now and currently I couldn't even imagine seeking refuge in any country. Maybe Estonia as number one, Sweden or Norway as second.

But when I think the time when I'm 50 I can imagine Europe being quite shitty place. I wouldn't think it as impossibility that people, even me want to live in Poland where most people are white Europeans instead of the random people that live everywhere else.
Every other country in Europe has to stop this multiculturalist invasion. But some countries in Eastern Europe have the easy option and they can simply say no to it now before it even starts, they don't even have to fight or stop anything. I hope they take that.

We need a war. We need a fucking war. Leftists need to fucking die, they need to be indiscriminately slaughtered, fucking seditious, traitorous, rootless, worthless demons.

Pole here, I can confirm. I have a friend from Poznań who told me the exact same story

Serious question, why doesn't Russia open Siberia up to refugees in a homestead like program? If you can make a life for yourself in this lifeless tundra without assistance then the land is yours.

How is that fucker with the tiny pliers not a meme?

Wigger spotted.

>And here I thought you learnt it in school? Or is that only Liceum stuff?
Foreign languages, other than English, are not mandatory and you get to pick which you want to learn.

At least they're only screaming, in the UK they're beating Poles to death.

>That hair

Is it already winter in Poland or why are there no leaves on your trees?

Btw. I'm sorry that those German antifa retards annoy you. You should just kick their asses.

>Be a refugee
A: Go to Germany and receive welfare, buy a nice new smartphone, clothes, go to clubs and meet girls
B: Go to Siberia and be a forever alone farmer
You know that sounds like a hard decision desu, I don't know what I would choose.

Seconding this. My ancestors are German and I'm ashamed of the Fatherland. Please beat fags like this down, polebros.

I just wanna grab it like a pair of raines and yank her head back as I pound her smelly marxist snatch T.B.H m8

She probably has enough piercing in her cunt to shred your dick like a piece of paper.