Reminder

Reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008–11_Icelandic_financial_crisis
archive.is/OOLls
corbettreport.com/episode-228-how-to-become-a-billionaire-and-what-to-do-with-it/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit. Am I going to get drafted?

>Russia
wat
It was colonized in 90s.

I still have nightmares about the last Iceland War

Hmmm we haven't attacked Iceland yet.

What are we waiting for?

>9 countries without a Rothschild central bank
At least that number has gone up thanks to based Hungary.

you should move to one of these countries and deposit your savings desu

Germany,
why are you at war with Hungary?

lot of good men died in that one :(

I thought that we agreed to never bring that up.

> Reminder

If you believe this you are "Whoa that really made me think"-tier.

it seems like a lifetime ago. we landed at the airport and refueled. then we left.
never forget

>last Iceland War
>2008–11 Icelandic financial crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008–11_Icelandic_financial_crisis

Someone get Hungary and China in here and tell them they are at war. No idea with whom but it's about their lack of red wine.

>If you believe this you are "Whoa that really made me think"-tier
Well atleast it really made me think.

Are Sup Forumsacks actually stupid enough to believe this old as fuck unsourced meme?
Most central banks are public.

It makes me question whether my general redpilled opinions aren't all based on the same sort of disinfo.

We're not at war with any of those countries, haven't been for a long time, and not ever with several of them.

>Putting aside the non-existence of “Rothschild Central Banks,” this is a strange list of countries to be lumped together. China, Cuba, Venezuela and North Korea are communist countries with tightly regulated state-owned economies. Hungary and Iceland probably are on the list because their banks were nationalized in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis. Of course, conspiracy mongers interpret this as these countries “kicking the Rothschilds out” when no such thing is true. As for Russia, Iran and Syria – who knows? And it’s an arbitrary list, so who cares?

>Also, while it’s true that the US seems to have perpetual conflict with many of these countries, that has far more to do with their oppressive and aggressive regimes suppressing human rights and provoking confrontations with the rest of the world than any mucking about by the Rothschilds. And I must have missed the last time we went to war with Iceland, but maybe it’s in a non-Rothschild funded history book.

>The whole “Rothschild Central Bank” myth is many different kinds of wrong and should be dismissed without a second thought.

Stop peddling shit. You're making your fellow board browsers even more retarded.

Rothschild plz.

Yes. These aren't the private central bankers you're looking for.

How come all of them are either complete shitholes or authoriatrian enough to make life under the watchful eyes of Bavarian Illuminati seem preferable? Iceland isn't even a real country, just a NATO supply base

Could it be that the NWO is just plain better?

Not to mention... Id like to know when the last time the US went to war with Russia, China, Iceland, Cuba, Iran, Venezuela, or Hungary

*looks at clock*

If I recall they just recently received a badge of inmigrants .

here are the 13 familie who rule the world:

Rothschild (Bauer or Bower)
Bruce
Cavendish (Kennedy)
De Medici
Hanover
Hapsburg
Krupp
Plantagenet
Rockefeller
Romanov
Sinclair (St. Clair)
Warburg (del Banco)
Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe)

Do you think this is a meme?

Who is Bill Gates and his family then? Aren't Romanovs dead?

>these countries dont have central banks
>implying that makes any fucking difference
>china is apparently good

What Gates, Slim and the others have is lots of money. But that money is little but scraps of paper rented from the private central banking families.

What the listed families have is *power*.

It's not about who has a lot of money. It's about who owns *all* the money.

Missing a few big last names there buddy
Most of the super rich have their last names changed..

That's an old list.
archive.is/OOLls

FUCK Iceland

>Russia: Central Bank of Russia
Any proofs that Central Bank of Russia belongs to Rothschild family?

>Plantagenet

If you had said that in 1300 I might have agreed with you

JIDF pls go.

>inb4 you call me a nutter to try and discredit me and anyone else that knows

Richard the Third is still kicking and ruling from the grave.

Gates family are part of modern nobility, Bill is not merely rich. He wouldn't ever got rich without connections with whoever was in charge in IBM.
corbettreport.com/episode-228-how-to-become-a-billionaire-and-what-to-do-with-it/