Yfw all of Sup Forums worships an Indian bodybuilder

>yfw all of Sup Forums worships an Indian bodybuilder

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6UF0BAqWoVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kurdish-armenia catholic with a russian father who lived in australia. where did you get indian from?

OP is an indian

I don't think you would even take one punch son.

No one seems to give a fuck about this degenerate faggot brah.

Kill yourself fucking fatass faggot, Zyzz is gains king.

>takes steroids
>die of heart attack

OP missed the loo and had to shitpost to feel better about it

Obligatory

Wow, you're capable of being stronger than other people by taking drugs.
I bet you take pcp for the same reason

>have congenital heart defect
>take steroids
>die

And this idiot thought he would live to be 150

because he fell for the "just lift" meme and died

>lifting for aesthetics
>not doing martial arts to be able to defend yourself properly

post the full pic

I remember he said indians are genetically inferior in one of his video. He shitposted alot about indians like the rest of the bb community years before the poo in loo meme was born in here.

fake
his real response was that he'd be dead in ten years.

>faggot hair
>fag eyeliner
>degenerate tattoos

literally the only good thing about this guy is he has enough willpower to work out

How did you get all of that?
Steroids are not popeyes spinach dude
They just allow your muscles to recover faster, so you can train and getgains quicker

>Take Tren, cocaine then hit the fucking sauna
>think you're gonna survive

>we'll never see his nudes
Why live

I hope they didn't burn his remains. The worms must have reached Popeye level.

ethnic theory confirmed
white sloots only want ethnic cawk and will ditch white brahs as soon as an ethnic brah runs ethnic game on them srs
it's over boyo~

>indian
kys zyzz is not a fucking pajeet. achmed probably, but definitely not a street shitting pajeet. ahcmeds are alpha anyways so not that bad of a thing for him to be

>Steroids are not popeyes spinach dude

Yes they literally are. Studies done have shown that someone on steriods who does ZERO exersize, will make more lean muscle gains than naturals lifting 5 days a week for a year.

Zyzz might have been a degenerate but hes right when he said that when you are shredded cunt that you can get away with anything.

Especially in this day and age where the numale has become the norm

show me the study
because if its true, shit sign me up senpai

Ever see the movie Tremors?

youtube.com/watch?v=6UF0BAqWoVg

don't be an idiot. That's all im going to say

How long does it take to get like that?

Haha classic autist

Nobody worships that faggot

>He doesn't take tren ace only

Found the faggot.

>implying

>not
Natty? a couple years

Roids? much less time

Bruh all you need is creatine

Why would I worship a retard who literally drugged himself to death in 2 years?

he was a Mediterranean man from Britain dont fuck with my role model you fucking cunt

>a couple years

6 years is the bare minimum (obvously he had no legs there but those are easy to build anyway).

About steroids long

he was australian you fucking retard

depends on how much you want it.a couple years natty and like 1 with roids at a low bodyfat%

because he was a Sup Forums autsist who made it and went out in blaze of glory almost to the levels of christ himself?

Not if you take a mass gainer and stay on a permanent load of creatine. Minimum would be like 9 months just don't be a pussy about it bro

He was atheistic. He cheated to get their faster, lived fast and died young.

He was a skinny fuck D&D playing 4channer who managed to do something with his life and all you Cheetos encrusted fat fucks be jelly.

They measure lbm, not pure muscle. Since some steroids increase water retention it doesnt necessarily prove roids are magic

yeah i dont know why i typed Britain. i take full responsibility for my mistake. its what he would do

>couple of years

lol

You believe that heart defect story?

He was in a sauna on cocaine.

with trannies

who?

faggot

>ron
Thanks for the warning

ITS NOT ZIZ MAN ITS FUARKINGGG ZYZZ BRAHHHH

fit knows no bounds. try going to the gym i bet you would like it

wtf I love India now

i dont want to do steroids because its cheating

is creatine cheating or is it like whey?

His gains had more to do with the scientists making the steroids than his work, also not everyone here is an autist

who would win in a fight:

1 trillion zyzzes VS 1 sauna

What? I thought he was from Australia

Sauna always wins unless it's against Finns.

>He was aesthetic*

Creatine being a steroid is a meme you dip. You can find creatine in beef.
By the way steroids is not cheating lmao, unless you are competing in some natural sport and use it. You being jelly of someone who roids does not make them cheaters, btw this is coming from a 4+ year natural lifter

he was i typed Britain for some stupid fucking reason

I was under the impression that yhe person asking already had muscles hidden under his fat and was not skeletor, but yeah it might take skeletor 6 or 7 years to get some beef

why did you decide to be natty

>not recognizing the real king of aesthetics

>managed to do something with his life

yeah, end it...

Seriously, how long does it take to get like that if you follow a good workout and diet plan?

Lol, most people who take steroids don't know how to train for combat. My body is overweight and flabby but, thanks to years in a boxing gym, I can lay out muscle-bound morons like it's nothing; unless they actually know how to train - and I've never met one of those. (Protip - overbuilding muscle diminishes speed where the extra weight in the arm is insufficient to create greater force. Force = Mass x Acceleration)

In his short life he was more productive than most 4channers will ever be.

just fucking start lifting and doing the good diet plan you fucking nigger

stop asking everyone how long it'll take to stop being you and make yourself better or kill yourself

I don't even know who that is.

Am I to understand that you go around starting fights with bodybuilders in an attempt to determine whether or not they're good at fighting?

Literally who? Is he related to Equals 3?

Sup Forums isn't one board. We aren't /mlp/, this isn't even /k/ or /fit/. Little oftopic is tolerated, but worshiping bodybuilders isn't a thing here.

Nigger what? He was. Russian-Armenian-Kurd from Australia

As of now Im still natty and have always been, however I'm currently thinking of starting a 500mg test only cycle for 12-15 weeks when studying.

The pros is of course looking fucking unreal, not bragging but I look pretty good as Ive done this for years and consistently so jumping on a very conservative cycle like that will still make great effects and very noticeable difference in lean muscle mass.
The cons would be getting everything I need for my cycle and PCT even though it isnt hard it is still somewhat expensive. And probably the biggest con is losing gains that I am not going to be able to maintain with my natural levels of testosterone. Also, fucking side effects too.

This is why I remain natty desu senpai. It is harder work to get gains but you dont have to worry about your estrogen levels, wonder if the product you got is clean, blood pressure, getting your test back to normal after ending the cycle.
I'll admit Im still deciding whether or not to hand in my natty card and start juicing but it just seems like it might not even be worth it.

Nothing's wrong with D&D bud

look here

Most heavyweight MMA fighters round.

seriously it would take years.

I DONT HES A ROIDING TOOL

How much of the side effects are real
and how much is panic pseudoscience to keep them illegal?

Ive done lots of coke, steroids, and mdma. Should i be worried? Im 32 btw.

No saunas though right so i should be in the clear?

Im joking of course, i was depressed during my 20s so i thought i might as well enjoy myself with rec drugs and steroids because death was a desirable outcome.

I still have a little bit of this urge to destructive behaviours but im better mostly. I stopped the high dose tren and i only take var for a little boost now. And i havent snorted coke in like 3 months.

I'm jealous as fuck

your dick is already small so no need to worry

Kys. You still have to put in a lot of work on juice and eat clean to get as cut as he did.

piss

Why don't you get clean and stop being such a pussy ass cuntboy. I used to do drugs too. It was fun but then I grew up and realized my ancestors didn't wage war on every continent so I could be a whiny bitch.

I really dont understand why steroids are still illegal to be honest there are over the counter drugs that have way harsher effects on your body. Also, they are not substances that make your body have a dependence on them, people get addicted to them rather on what those drugs make them look like. In other words, they get addicted to them because if you have the right genetics, work ethic, and diet many steroids can make you look and feel like a fucking superhero. I mean there was one news story of a guy that got killed on trenbolone (the most powerful of them all) because they thought they were able to stop a train with his bare hands lmao. Also, a famous bodybuilder got fucked because he thought he could race a train.
The drugs themselves will not kill you. Their side effects also depend on what you are taking too. At the very most, if you are getting the legit shit and you fuck up with your cycle and PCT, you will also destroy your body's ability to make testosterone. No sex drive, your dick will of course not work, you lose all motivation, etc. So in conclusion the side effects are many times temporary but there are some permanent like fucking up your natural test levels and making steroids illegal makes people have to depend on street made substances which can be dangerous as fuck.

This pic always fucking gets me there are literally piss stains on his fucking sweat pants holy shit.

But saying all that-
Isn't TRT very easy to obtain and cheap, and kind of very beneficial after 30? You can literally go to a doctor with mid/low levels of test, and ask him to get it for you from what I understand...
The problem is you are dependent on it until you die. But the plus side is you will have a steady high level of test all your life and not worry about losing it

Becuase I dont see the harm in occasional drug use.

Newfagging this hard.

It's like they don't even want to hide in anymore.

lurk more fgt.

SS + GOMAD for 6 months

Absolute piss.

Is it just me or are his arms kind of small?