Is there a three-way correlation between guns, racism and stupidity? Look at the southern United States: they love guns...

Is there a three-way correlation between guns, racism and stupidity? Look at the southern United States: they love guns, hate niggers and are dumb as fuck.

>Is there a three-way correlation between guns, racism and stupidity? Look at the niggers of the southern United States: they love their gats, hate crackers and are dumb as fuck.

>they love guns
Good
>hate niggers
If you lived around them you would hate them too
>and are dumb as fuck.
"these people don't have a "nuanced" liberally indoctrinated view of the multicultural world like I do so they must be really dumb, my professor told me that I'm really smart. lol rednecks faux news, lol dumb christians xD"

Are Southern US Whites actually low IQ or is it just Blacks dragging the average down?

Open carry is the same as a hold soldier???

That Somalian has one big bushel of bananas there...
>patent pending

"People in the south are dumb"

The entire country is dumb since everyone takes everything they read for fact and never actually check valdivity or question it. Libtard are just the fucking worst with niggers being closely behind.

I trust niggers more than I do a cucked nu male. Kill a traitor before an enemy.

>guns are inherently bad meme

leftists always trying to humanize inanimate objects

it's a fucking tool, like a screwdriver, it doesn't corrupt people into doing bad things

if you got rid of all the firearms in Africa, they would just butcher each other with machetes or pointy sticks

What do you think?

sage

Fuck autocorrect with a pineapple.

If your theory is true, then the niggers of Chicago, Atlanta, and Detroit must be the most racist against black people on the planet.

((OP))

but wheres the mention of penis size that you're so fond of?
cmon, that's liberal shit posting basics

niggers.

i lived in the south my whole childhood and had a great education and got a high school diploma and a masters. it's no different than the north, just more hot.

SHALL

NOT

Both.

I know the Dixie cousinfuckers on here will pout and moan and cry "MUUUUUUHHHHH WAAAAAALMAAAAART", but southern whites are absolutely dumber than northern whites, though they are less cucked.

They're still infinitely smarter than the niggers surrounding them.

BE

INFRINGED

>1 post by this ID
Go off yourself, gun grabbing kike commie rat.

There are some stupid ass white people in the south, but on the whole it's the fact that the south is saturated with retarded dindu's.

Around blacks never relax.

The nu male wont try to hurt you unless you say Trump 2016. The blacks will murder your for your shoes.

What do you expect, Liberals and Neocons thought it would be a good idea to import somalians and other mudslimes

It's both

t. lived in and out of the south

What's wrong with Somalia? You aren't a racist or something. Are you?

Fuck off you pinko shill.

The one on the right is a BB gun.

so i see you have northern pride? either that or you just project your problems onto the south because you got your education there and got turned down for every job you applied for because you didn't pay attention in school and dropped out.

also, what gives you the right to misrepresent socioeconomic backgrounds?

I have no problem with either side of that image. It actually confuses me because I can't see what's supposed to be wrong with it. Are you saying that Somalians live in a primitive and violent culture, therefore if we have guns we're just like them?

It's the niggers.

>they love guns, hate niggers

thats what happens when you actually have to interact with black people every day though

i bet you also believe the south has higher crime rates because they are red states

please grow up, open your eyes, and try not to be such huge faggot

are you implying the proud and diverse continent of africa is doing somethig wrong by allowing their children the responsibility of gun ownership? dont be raycis op #blackgunsmatter #pantsupdontloot

Liberalism is a mental illness.

I''m confused...

somali
>tons of guns
>niggers
>anarchy shithole

texas
>tons of guns
>less niggers more whites
>economically stable, first world state

Isn't this just saying niggers are the problem?

This.

I'd say OP is an idiot but this is a bait thread that OP only posted once to.

>MOVE ALONG PEOPLE NOTHING TO SEE HERE

So fucking wrong. Just so insanely wrong. I've lived in "muh walmart" as you say my entire life, and it's not some coon shithole you make it out to be. It's not even a remotely factual stereotype so stop acting like you know anything

>so i see you have northern pride?
Nope, but I did move to the Rockies and I love it here.
>either that or you just project your problems onto the south because you got your education there and got turned down for every job you applied for because you didn't pay attention in school and dropped out.
Holy shit, this projection. I graduated from college in Colorado and make $80k/year as a starting software engineer. Lemme guess, you'll move the goalposts on that since I don't make 5 million a year, right?
>also, what gives you the right to misrepresent socioeconomic backgrounds?
The fact that I grew up in Alabama and it's a shithole I experienced firsthand. Only thing good about it is it's still conservative.

I grew up innawoods in Alabama. I suggest you go to other parts of the country to learn how much less shitty it is. And not New York/LA/Chicago/whatever, those places are shitholes too for opposite reasons.

I'm all in favor of having guns in the home for protection, but what possible reason could you have to take them outside and walk down a crowded street with them in a first world country?

>dat yugo underfolder

I conceal carry daily.

I do not understand open carry at all. Even if it's to ward off attackers, to me that just encourages an attacker to pick you off before you know what's happening.

>Dixie cousinfuckers on here will pout and moan and cry "MUUUUUUHHHHH WAAAAAALMAAAAART
No one is like that, at all.
Southern whites may have pride, but it's always in relation to recreation or family.
Name one single person who is passionate about fucking walmart of all places, not even the people who shop there love walmart.

Plus, blacks have a higher rate if incest than whites, by a extremely wide margin.

TRIP-TRIP-TRIP TRIPLE MAG

MAG

MAG

niggers. 75-85 IQ will drag down 100-105 white iq.

and fluoride in the water

Refer to

Gee I wonder why people in the South hate niggers?

Maybe it's because they actually live around niggers.

>Nigger
Child soldier raping the next village.

>Amerikan citizen
Citizen exercising its constitutional right.

Big diffrence commie.

>hating niggers is a bad thing
Troll post?

>1 POST BY THIS ID

Or cactii

Mostly it happens like that during a Demonstration of some political type or another. Majority of Gun Owners in America (at least the ones that don't accidentally kill themselves) don't go walking around with AR's strapped to their backs. Concealed carry is much more common. The majority of gun owners dont want you to know their carrying as it makes them a quick target for the crazies they're attempting to defend against. Honestly? I know lots of news makes it sound like only a few crazy people in the US own all the guns, but considering 44% of all households are firearm owning homes according to latest data (and that number is a LOW LOW estimate for sure since, again, most people dont broadcast their gun ownership for those same reasons as before) I can assure all you 'non-americans' that there are far more responsible gun owners in America than otherwise.
Thats LEGAL ownership btw. Not counting all the black market, gang related and cartel gun ownership.

was the creator of this meme implying somalia is inferior to the us? shitloard racist zenophobes pls go

>one post man: the ova

in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama they are actually dumb but its not like thats due to their political beliefs, there are similarly dumb blue states (New Mexico, California, and Hawaii)

Why is pointing the gun upwards save? Wouldn't pointing it straight into the ground be better?

>teaching kids to defend themselves is bad
just get an anti rape bracelet or anti mugging bracelet. does the same thing but in a safe way.

have you people really become such pussies that you no longer think guns have a place with law abiding citizens?
i hope you die

Despite all of the ongoing terrorism in France, the U.S. is still ten times as deadly. In America 12,000 a year are killed by guns (not counting little Billy blowing his dad's head off by accident), but no--guns are not the problem. The NRA is the world's foremost terrorist organization, responsible for more murders than Hitler, Zhedong, Stalin, Musolini, Pol Pot, etc. combined.

Guns allow people to express their racist thoughts without fear of the government suppressing their speech. This causes triggered liberals to argue that no one should be able to defend themselves, which is stupid

guns + racism = stupidity QED

What about BLM faggot?

U R SO EDGY LEFTIST HOW DO YOU DO IT I WISH I WUZ AS COLLIGE EDUKATED AS YOU ARE THANK JESUS H LORD I HVAE MY GUNS AND HATE NIGGERS BECAZE THAT WHAT I GUD AT.

California is the dumbest state in the union IQ wise, let that tell you something.

estimated gun ownership in iceland is 30.3 per 100 people and we still have under 10 people killed from being shot.

it's pretty obvious that guns aren't the problem

Dat duct tape tho, also
(((Facebook)))

>more people
>more deaths
Literally retarded.

> The NRA is the world's foremost terrorist organization, responsible for more murders than Hitler, Zhedong, Stalin, Musolini, Pol Pot, etc. combined.

I know this is a bait thread but can you make it less obvious please

>us is 10 times as deadly

Compare size, faggot

Also nice dubs faggot

> My professor sez I's intelligent y'all
Idiots patting another idiot's back. Southerners are among the dumbest Americans in the nation.

Here's a challenge for you dumb hicks: name 3 things that were innovated in the southern states/bible belt that are beneficial to this country.

>somalia 3 mags

>texas 1 mag

Murica even more poor than somalia.

Cotton gin

Also anesthesia, and submarines

Neither of those girls are getting raped tell you that right now.

They also probably ate today

I'll give you two, lynchin' and lunchin' and I already ate, so you best get gone nigger.

This. I've seen coupled mags but fucking hell he has four. That's ridiculous

>PROUD OF YOURSELVES?
Yes.

>one country is awash in guns and niggers, becomes failed state
>other country is awash in guns and whites, richest most powerful country in the world
Race_realism.JPG

Everything Texas Instruments has ever done?

>left is an aggressor
>right is a defender

What's not to be proud of?

Are these liberal faggots trying to argue that somalians shouldnt defend themselves?

fucking sage

so they are saying guns are bad because a black kid has one? racist shitlords!

OH NOES - we need to blame the inanimate objects in the hands of honest people for the shit criminals do

BTW - criminals almost always vote democrat

>richest
LOL.

>when you realize huntsville AL made the rockets that put us on the moon

>go to Somalia
>kill nig baby
>take cool weapon
Do people do this already?

seems pretty racist desu

>one will shoot at civilians because its dumb as fuck
>the other will only use the weapon defend herself

Why do most blacks live near big citys?