General board for unique eastern European problems, nationalist movements and news

general board for unique eastern European problems, nationalist movements and news.

No discussions of Trump, Brexit, Germany's implosion or niggers.

We discuss how to react to the shitstorm occurring the West of us, tigani scum, and what to make of Russia's relation to us (no buttblasted balts please).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SbKYXcQ_uvY
youtube.com/watch?v=7gX-1A9E4Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=jRx5PrAlUdY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia–Ukraine_gas_disputes
lg.lv/?id=194&lang=eng
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NB8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

any more nice song, Popescu?

youtube.com/watch?v=SbKYXcQ_uvY

How's the gypos

that is considerate degenerate here

have this
youtube.com/watch?v=7gX-1A9E4Qg

what's that gay thing? I want somthing like this
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

fine you degenerate faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=jRx5PrAlUdY

The only thing I like in romanian is that they are religious.

I do not know who I am.

What do you make of Orban's plea for an EU military?

Aren't you one of the most atheistic countries in Europe? Romanians differ a *lot* by region.

Who Russophile here?

Anyone here reads redpill authors Dmitri Orlov, Anatoly Karlin, Saker, Nikolai Stavrogin?

He said that? I've been on holiday, wtf? I thought Hungary was only half-heartedly in it for the gibs like the rest of us.

I never really got why one would be needed, because we already have NATO.
But as I understand, its being done to bring in Finland and Sweden into Europe's military command structure, since they can't be in NATO.
They really would like to be in NATO, but that would mean flushing almost a century of neutrality down the toilet, and leftists would start fireboming government buildings then. Neutrality really didn't help Finland when Russians attacked, starting the Winter war.

Ireland and Austria, on the other hand, would never support a EU military, since shit like pic related doesn't affect them.

Don't you think the fact they host American bases there gives Russia somewhat a reason to be paranoid?

Obviously the baltics are culturally a part of northern Europe, so make this means nothing to you, but the fact that every (hated by the majority) fag parade in e.europe flies EU flags and plays American pop music makes me think living under the Russian sphere of influence wouldn't be so bad.

Though a lot of people in Romania actually miss communism, and in Moldova they actually reelected them, so our pov isn't really comparable.

You don't study international relations or follow actual defense issues, do you?

Who hosts American bases?

Russia's "sphere of influence" is a meme. What can Russians offer? Economic development? Trade? Energy?

The only "influence" Russia has is blackmail through its military and energy supplies. NATO and American/Norwegian LNG exports have made Russia irrelevant in that sense. They have nothing to offer, zero and they are extremely buttblasted about it.

A while back Russia constantly cut gas supplies to Ukraine during winter, so Ukrainians had enough and dropped the Russophile government. Of course Ukraine currently suffers, as did we in the 1990's but they will get over it.

It funny that you mention Moldova, since its a prime example of Russian policies. They created Transnistria as frozen conflict to stall Moldova getting into the Euro-Atlantic organizations, that would help their development. Only countries with territorial integrity can be accepted. They did the same in Georgia and now Ukraine. They can't do politics in other way, with "sticks and carrots," because they have nothing to offer.

>A while back Russia constantly cut gas supplies to Ukraine during winter
Source?

There is an entire long and detailed wiki article about it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia–Ukraine_gas_disputes

Fuckin' ciggos man.

Actual gypsies in Great Britain are closer to English people genetically than to original gypsies in Eastern-Europe (who are closest to Punjab people).

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia–Ukraine_gas_disputes

>Ukraine start stealing gas
>Refused to pay
>Russia cut off supply
>Ukraine agreed to pay
>Supply was restored

And what wrong with this?

It actually had a lot more political spin to it.
You somehow noticed the stealing and debts when it Ukraine wanted to be more independent from you politically. Of course, its some kind of Realpolitik, but you never threatened us or Belarus like that.
Maybe because we can cut off gas to st. Petersburg?

Maybe because EU can pay yours debts?

>You somehow noticed the stealing and debts when it Ukraine wanted to be more independent from you politically.

So because they want to be independent from they free to rob us?
From your source
>Ukrainian officials at first denied the accusation, but later Naftohaz admitted that natural gas intended for other European countries was retained and used for domestic needs.

I guess I'm welcomed here

Yeah you are.

so uh how's life in lithuania?

We never had any debts, because we supply important population centers of Russia.

But the gas you sell to us is overpriced, so we will buy it from Norway and USA.

>JSC Latvijas Gāze encompasses the Inčukalns Underground Gas Storage Facility, the only functioning gas-storage facility in the Baltic States, which ensures the stability of regional natural gas supply. During the summer season, when the consumption of natural gas is many times lower than during the colder months, natural gas is injected into the storage facility, so that it can be supplied, during the heating season, to customers in Latvia, Estonia, northwestern Russia, and (in smaller amounts) Lithuania. Thanks to the storage facility, the stability and volume of natural-gas supply for customers in Latvia does not depend on demand in other countries; during the heating season, they receive all their natural gas from the Inčukalns Underground Gas Storage Facility.

lg.lv/?id=194&lang=eng

Pretty good, considering that the refugees that came here are leaving for Sweden instead of staying here.

Dont forget about random embargoes before the ukraine shit

>but you never threatened us or Belarus like that.
>Maybe because we can cut off gas to st. Petersburg?

It seems you answered your own question.

>We never had any debts

Why is Estonia not considered a Nordic country? They're whiter, richer, and more northern than other Nordic countries

Good to hear, we have pretty much the same, I've noticed the increase of refugee-looking people in Tallinn, but it rose from like 6 to 10 so we're still doing good. Also if I'm not mistaking then some of the refugees who were sent here in early June have already left for Sweden.

Is this a meme?

this has to be bait

Most of them are tourists/students, i talked with few. Also a lot of ching chongs

No faggot, Estonia is whiter and more wealthy than Greenland and farther north than Denmark. They're culturally similar to Finland, another Nordic country. There's no criteria they don't meet.

Not an argument

so you gonna discuss the proper way to squat? or is it maybe what are the proper shoes to wear along with the adidas sweatpants? im so curious.

Do you consider Georgia to be Europe, guys?

Btw Freedom for South Ossetia!

Hey, what's going on?

Yeah I've seen them in Mustamäe/Kristiine as well. Never talked to them or anything like that tho.

You should look into NB8, this is the future
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NB8

"Nordic" is an old term.

Adidas shoes of course, but no socks

Not really desu

Pants matter, also some fucks just cant squat. probably genetics

Are Georgians White? Stalin looked White to me, but i've met some Georgians who look like Roaches too

wtf I swear to god I wrote desu not desu

Yeah good to hear, the thing with the refugees that come here are mostly Afghans is that their fucked in terms of education. Only 38% are literate, to get a proper job here you need to speak very fluent English or learn our language.

Also the wealth-fare here is almost non-existent so unless they have friends who are willing to help out or get a job(considering that most of them are lazy they don't) they'll ether starve or won't be living glamorously as they imagined.

There are barely few of them around and they mostly work as builders. Most of them leave.

I'm so fucking confused

t b h

are you ok?

Georgians consider themselves to be in Europe and we sometimes make them feel like that, when we promise to help them with EU and NATO membership, but its not happening, nor it ever will.

But they're nice people, too bad you had to destroy their country and set up those meme regions. No one else recognizes them, but you.

I think they are.

I tried to write t b h but it put desu everytime, is this a new thing or did I miss something?

newfag tbqh smdh pham

Do you know that Stalin was actually Ossetian with Georgified surname? His real one was Dzugaty/Dzugaev.

It depends, there was a lot of racemixing in that region. Some Georgians can have fair skin and blue eyes like their Svans, but many belong to Middle-Eastern type.

Nicaragua also recognized them and a cum-stain called Nauru and another one called Venezuela.

i dont think so desu

>Who Russophile here?
hope you die

holy shit its real

>too bad you had to destroy their country and set up those meme regions
Meh, they have to thank their first president Gamsakhurdia for destruction of his own country. His attempt to genocide Abkhazians and Ossetians led to those regions break-away.

And yep, Ossetia-Alania isn't more meme than Latvia is.

Russia did nothing wrong

>from Eastern Europe
>unironically being a russophile for free

russia with its communism ruined everything

>implying Russians are to blame for communism

Oh, just if you wouldn't hate Russia if there was no communism and it remained monarchy.

Germans is the true evil.

>implying russians are not to blame for communism

No, but they are to blame for a murderous regime that spread communism and swallowed up half of Europe for 50 years. Many of them are still proud of that.

I don't want to sound mean, but russian days sucked in comparison to Swedish rule for example.

yeah they dindu nuffin

>implying russians didnt actively participate in 1918 and then actively try to spread it around the world

if it were still a monarchy I would like it very much actually

>and swallowed up half of Europe for 50 years
Just as if Russian/German/any other Empire didn't swallow half of Europe as well before communists came to power ;) Why do you hate only communists but not other imperialists as well?

Um. Well. I have nothing to say about that. Maybe.

I don't think that the Russian would like it though.

how do you remove gypsy without going full racist fascist nazi?

>Why do you hate only communists but not other imperialists as well?
Because you were the most recent and generally the shittiest

but you see they are not the same

when the communists come to power they kill/send to prison the people who are smart, who can do business, politics etc,and they replace them with their loyal fools

communism kills private incentive and makes people entitled to things from the state and society, it also brings a lot of nepotism and corruption

and this kills the country

>
Communists generally had no national aspirations. For fucks sake chief of secret police was a Polish noble, and the guy who occupied your countries was Georgian, aided by another Georgian as a chief of secret police.
''Russian communism'' is an idiocy. Communists were actively against Russian culture and identity in big part.
They won a war and seized control, that's it.

Just export them to Czechia, like we do. They have some experience with expulsions.

What he said. I don't mind some russians, had this cute russian gf once, she changed a lot about the way I think but russians, but the loudmouthed bluecollar ex-commie who vehemently praises the soviet rule is a fool and should know better

You're acting like those people are majority. But in Russian mind, and I'm talking about average Russian, there is an idea that communism had good and bad sides, and that good sides shouldn't be erased just because system as whole failed.
Would you discard people like Gagarin just because communists sent them to space?
IMO they have a healthy relationship to past, unlike for example Germans whose dealing with Nazism involved perpetual castration of German identity.

Never said they are the majority, more like these are the most typical people who talk this communist praise. Do you think all the Armani wearing Ivan's I see in clubs on friday night praise the communist rule? Or the slav babes who grind against you in their Dior dresses? I don't think so

I dont know, they lived in Russia, spoke russian, still had their russian culture

even WWII is "The Great Patriotic War"

sounds like russians to me

>majority of people in communist party were jews
>lenin, a jew, was sent from germany with support from german banks in order to instill a communist regime in russia

communism was a jew conspiracy created in order to destroy russia and all of eastern europe. people pretend that communism was russia fucking over every other eastern european country, when in fact communism fucked russia up as well

Why are Eastern Europeans so deeply in love with the EU?
>Brain drain
>Border problems with migrants
>Inevitable problems with Russia (Ukraine) in future
>Germany exploiting your economies for artificially low Euro and stealing your potentially huge export market
>Future EU army will most likely be mostly Eastern Europeans due to pay, so you'll be literally dying for Germany

Are you, dare I say it, cucks? Can you just not survive without a big bull (Russia or Germany) dictating your country?

Their Communist period is still a source of national pride and modern Russia continues the cultural tradition of Soviet Russia.

yes it did fuck up Russia as well but the russians wanted this, 1918 wouldn't have happened without the support of the people

Finland, under European military command...

FIXIT when?

A union between Balts + Finland + Poland + Hungary + Romania + Slovakkia + Czech Republic would be so cool...

>even WWII
War against Nazis who wanted to conquer Lebensraum shouldn't be called Great Patriotic War?

>I dont know, they lived in Russia, spoke russian, still had their russian culture
During communist reign Polish people lived in Poland, spoke Polish, still had their Polish culture. Does that means that Communism was Polish or that communism didn't hurt Poland?

It's actually normal Russian diaspora in Estonia praises that shit more than Russians in Russia. They enjoyed ''better'' status in USSR. Fuck, they were brought there by USSR for the most part.
I'm not saying they're right, don't get me wrong.
>they lived in Russia
Well yes because revolution occurred in Russia.
>spoke russian
Yes, language spoken in Russia and in other parts of former Russian Empire.
>still had their russian culture
Culture is a complex thing. Of course they didn't magically become some other people, but their motivations weren't nationalist Russian motivations, nor was their ideology Russian.
They discarded Russian culture and ideology in those things that didn't suit their new ideology.
Nor did Russians vote for these people or have any direct input on how they acted, especially not in Stalin's time.
I'm not saying Russians aren't to blame, I'm just denying that there is collective Russian national guilt over communism. Communism as an ideology is distinctly anti-nationalist, or even anti-nation.
In communism ''Russian'', ''Bulgarian'', ''Estonian'' become rather irrelevant, and ethnic nationalism is bourgeoisie plot to exploit the proletariat and shit like that, I don't remember exactly.
To give you a modern example, it's like saying ISIS is Iraqi, since most of their fighters are Iraqis.

Probably tbqh.

So, when are you all become one with Russia?

''Jewish communism'' is another dumb myth but that's not the story here.
Yes, in some aspects. In others it's not.
>support of people
They enjoyed such huge support they had to impress people into serving in Red Army, and cooped former officers by taking their families hostage.
You're kinda ignorant about RCW. It wasn't about support, it was about one movement being more ruthless and capable than other movement. Bolsheviks never had majority support.

We are not very similar culturally to Finland.
This nothing but a meme.

Finland, for example has 2 official national languages: Finnish and Swedish. We have one - Estonian.
We are more atheist-pagan, Finland is christcucked a lot.

There is more.

Bbbwhahahaha you fucking euro fags

when you stop using cyrilic.

Our country has gotten richer and richer every day we're in the EU.

>Infrastructure development
Over the last 12 years we have almost completely rebuilt our country from the post-Soviet ruin.
EU money has built roads, schools and other significant infrastructure objects.

>Common Agricultural Policy
Just like French farmers, ours have a lot to gain from EU subsidies

>Free Education and travel in EU
Brain drain really isn't such a big issue now. We have a lot of Western European educated people returning and helping the country develop.
Its a good thing that uneducated and lazy degenerates have left for the UK to collect welfare and commit crimes there, since they no longer live here.

Most boarder related problems come from Russia. Countless Vietnamese illegals try to cross the boarder every day from the Russian side. We're building a fence/wall.

Proper way to squat as shown by our imported (((president)))
> pic

1. If the communists didn't want to be russians but only communists, then why fight for Mother Russia and not just communism?

2. No it doesn't because they weren't ruled by their own people but rather they were ruled by proxy from Moscow. They were ruled by Moscow because foreign communists occupied their country.

>Russia holds whole region hostage with t-34-85s
>why cant you survive without them
I wonder
>germany holds whole of continent hostage with the threat of a dead economy
>germany sometimes gives free gibsmedats to eastern europ govmints
I wonder why the germs control them now huh

Cyrillic is the greatest gift to slavs from Byzantine, only traitor-slavs abandoned it.

I actually know his wife personally and have met Tomaas (not even kidding)

this

fuck you and your moon runes

I will laugh my ass off when this new Latvian wife Toomas got will give birth to mulatto soon. She is pregnant.