So there is obviously gonna be a spin off of GoT

So there is obviously gonna be a spin off of GoT.
I think Roberts Rebellion would be really fun to watch. It would be very similar to how the early seasons were.

What do you think would be the most interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Century_of_Blood
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I say this as someone who immensely enjoys Game of Thrones: I don't think I'll be sticking around to watch any half-assed cashgrab spinoffs.

Robert smashing Chadgars shit in.

Also younger Jaime realizing that he has to kill Aerys.

>prequel spinoffs
When will this shit die? Every prequel spinoff is trash.

Give us The Adventures of Dunk and Egg. At least it's completely separate from the storyline of GoT

with the writers they have today they should stop butchering this universe and move on

>Every prequel spinoff is trash.
Better Call Saul

Pretty sure they said none of the spin-offs will be about Bobby B's rebellion

Correct. OP confirmed for having never heard of Google. Also he's gay.

3 seasons in and we're watching will-they-wont-they romantic tension with Jimmy (still doesnt go by Saul) and constant references to Breaking Bad because the show cant stand on its own

>I think Roberts Rebellion would be really fun to watch

yeah, real fun.

I enjoy Slippin' Jimmy as a character, but you're right that the show isn't that interesting & would certainly not have lasted without the pre-existing fanbase. It's only a slightly better attempt than the Cleveland Show.

something without magic, dragons, strong women and nothing outside westeros

>I say this as someone who immensely enjoys Game of Thrones
literally why

this ain't happening fool..

dunk and egg is more likely

>completely separate

Between Bloodraven and the Tragedy of Summerhall, I don't think you've been paying attention friend.

They've already shot that down too...

Lean to use google and then to read.

>will-they-wont-they romantic tension
But they are already together, and the have been since season 2
>constant references to Breaking Bad
And why wouldn't there be? Literally the same fucking town Walt moved too. Why wouldn't the drug lords be the same?
>the show cant stand on its own
but it does. It's literally nothing like BB, or most shows on tv. That show is better written the Game of Thrones is now, I'll tell you what.

They're not going to do Roberts Rebellion.

name a better fantasy show on TV

>Century of Blood
>The Century of Blood was a period of chaos in Essos which lasted for approximately one century. It began following the destruction of the Valyrian Freehold in the Doom of Valyria.
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Century_of_Blood

>Chadgar
Rhaegar was a humble person who loved poetry and music. Robert was the one who went around fucking whores all the time and getting into fights.