Why are dindus always complaining about white-washing in TV and film...

Why are dindus always complaining about white-washing in TV and film? Honestly it seems like the opposite is actually true the majority of the time.

I mean aside from Cleopatra from the HBO show Rome, I can't think of a single instance where a white person was cast in a role that should have went to a 100% black person.

Other urls found in this thread:

thecoli.com/threads/racism-is-the-only-way-white-people-can-survive-i-dont-blame-them.458417/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cleopatra descends from one of alexander the greats generals why in the fuck would she be black people that complain about such things are just ignorant in regards to history

lel

because

WE

Wow you really went in hard on that b8 didnt you?

WUZ

Cleopatra was white.

She was fat, blonde and 40 when she married Marcus Antonius.

I got you senpai

egypt is in Africa

Cleopatra was Greek.

wew lad

I know bait but: by that logic South Africa is in Africa, so how can racist whites have ever lived there?

>Ben Kingsley
Doesn't count. He acted the shit out of that movie so hard it took me 4 years to realize he wasn't actually a poo in loo

>Ghandi wasn't mostly British
hahahahahaha
kek
huehuehue
jajaja
click click nigga spit

This was the leader of Rhodesia, which is in Africa. Obviously he must be black.

Colorize the picture and get back to me. Black and white photos mean nothing.

how basic are you?

Das rite.

>HBO show Rome
Degenerate trash.
>half of the pedestrians in rome are niggers
>gay sex with cocks in every other scene
>the main "badass" character is revealed to be a cuck

>mfw Ceasar rose to dictatorship because of too much immigrants taking all the plebs jobs

cleapatra had a hook nose, this is seen on many, many depictions of her, she was tanned, not a black flat nosed dindu

Cleopatra was Greek.

Kek now I know you are trolling.

NIGGERS

thecoli.com/threads/racism-is-the-only-way-white-people-can-survive-i-dont-blame-them.458417/

I'm choosing to believe this is satire.