After watching this, I want to see more gay kino

After watching this, I want to see more gay kino.
Preferably with twinks, but I like a good story. Any recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVh1LbUlULg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stranger by the Lake
Mysterious Skin
A Single Man
Moonlght

Mysterious Skin was pretty good, but I haven't seen it it years. Moonlight was ok, I just thought it was kinda underwhelming. I haven't seen the other two, thank you for the suggestions, user.

Bump

Single Man is pure kino. Start with that.

I've had it on my list for a while, gonna check it out tonight.

Watch Howl next.

Is it the same as KYD or is it a different story?
I'm really into Ginsberg now, so I'm gonna watch it anyway.

My Own Private Idaho

>Starring Keanu Reeves and River Phoenix
How have I missed this?

I liked KYD more, but Howl is worth a watch if you like the Beats. It's about Ginsberg going on trial for obscenity for the controversial nature of the poem Howl. Keruac and Burroughs have some small roles, while trippy animated visuals play while the poem is being read.

Call me by your name has at least 1 twink in, not sure if Armie Hammer still counts.

i won't ever watch this because it has a stupid fucking title

Daniel Radcliffe looks more like Harry Potter in that poster, than when he was actually playing Harry potter.

It's a famous William Faulkner quote "“In writing, you must kill your darlings.”

>Daniel Radcliffe looks more like Harry Potter in that poster, than when he was actually playing Harry potter.
Dane DeHaan would make a pretty good Draco Malfoy... It's like slash fiction come to life.

Sounds good. Definitely gonna check it out. Thanks, user.

I didn't even know that was out yet.

I thought it was stupid, too. But it's worth a watch.

>I didn't even know that was out yet.
Oh my bad it isn't. I've been hearing about this movie forever, I keep forgetting it's not already been in cinemas and on DVD by now.

According to Wikipedia, it was available January 22, 2017 for sundance, but won't be in theaters everywhere until November 24, 2017.
I really like the poster for it

buuuuuuump

I always avoided Daniel Radcliffe's movies because I didn't like his face. But i feel stupid because I think he's really cute in this movie.

Lord of the Rings. It's about two twinks running away from the responsibility of marriage. I mean shit, they're running away from home to destroy a golden ring and the bad guy is a giant flaming vagina looking for them.

>Moonlight was ok, I just thought it was kinda underwhelming.
really? I think it's a really good feels-kino
Also liked the lack of hip-hop, that said i don't think it was the best movie of last year.

This is pure homo kino. Here's the trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=cVh1LbUlULg

enjoy your aids

I loved the way it looked and the way it was shot, but the ending was just too sudden. I don't know, I'm probably just being a bitch.

This was hilarious. I love Blade and I didn't even know this existed.

I think if I had Sony Vegas, I could edit Blue is the Warmest Color down to 90 minutes without sacrificing a word of dialogue.