The Molymeme Cometh!

>Stefan Molyneux deals with the Alt Right issue and what it is with Vox Day
>conversation turns rapidly in exposure of the Jew as responsible for manipulating American policy for their benefit
>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=S-Wn0J0eC6I

25 minutes in. Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/what-alt-right-is.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_tfDcyODfUw
youtube.com/watch?v=rGq976t9Fb4&index=3&list=LLlsw4oV6_HK084j1k3h8kAg
youtu.be/QcGmzWtZ1nc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Zionism#Establishment_of_the_Zionist_movement_1897.E2.80.931917
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1GPe_8Qxxvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

58 minutes in

Great vid by molymeme

It went a bit off topic and now it's back at white genocide and the jewish connection

>39:50
>Diversity is absolutely destroying community cohesion

I like this chat.

bump

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/what-alt-right-is.html

Just finished, here's the gist of it

>Alt-Right has no leaders
>Alt-Right consists of conservatives who got booted out of that movement in the past
>Alt-Right believes in the self-determination principle: Dutch country for Dutchmen, German country for Germans, China for Chinese, etc
>To stray from that path leads to the destruction of the community, the families, society, the empire
>The Left is losing big time and knows it, making errors like claiming Milo and someone else are the leaders of the Alt-Right and using one of Milo's articles where he explicitly denies it as proof
>Vox Day keeps hinting at Jews as a connection but keeps apologising for Israel's national decisions, he still seems more redpilled than Stefan
>Also talked about the free trade argument and how it is inherently flawed and doesn't work any more

It won't be long before we get a Truth On Fascism boys.

when vox talks about jews he means the american jews mostly, who have been going "hello fellow white people!" around here for the last century and a half or so

israelis are ok with him as long as they stick to israel and stop fucking with other countries

can someone post his progression into full blown 1488

cmon, i know someone has it

desu the jew thing is a retarded conspiracy theory. I find it hard to believe that white jews hate white people so much they would conspire a global plot like this especially without any concrete evidence of it leaking. It smells a lot like when niggers say white people around the world are conspiring against people of color

>white jews

what did he mean by this?

seems prett gud so far

The niggers are right that their is a vast conspiracy against them. They're too dumb to see the real target.

You filthy kike

one of his best, vox is a cool dude

read culture of critique.

no

hahaha

fuck off ahmed

Great recommendation, excellent read.

I think, what I learned from this video, was these two guys are narcissists, and Molyjew actually wants to piggyback on Vox Day in the long term future.

Molyjew is a hired gun, he is bought and paid for.

>white jews

Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of 112. It's natural that they're so influential because of their superior intelligence. Stormfags, however, will deny this fact and claim that Jews are only where they are because they're conniving hellspawn, even though they'll cite the same studies to point out that blacks are generally less intelligent.

hahahaha

fuck you faggot!

t. irish intellectual

this meme. no one here would hate jews dominating society if they worked for white, conservative interests. you think anyone would give a shit about jews running holywood if they made films about why multiculturalism and feminism are bad? no, no one would care, jews would just be considered a sub group of white if they weren't so....jewish, in the negative implications of the word.

Let's compare Trump and Vox day alt right:
Vox day: Free trade is bad cause there can't be enough labor movement.
Trump: I love free trade
Vox day: The US is historically a white nation and whites should have the US for themselves.
Trump: EVERY LEGAL CITIZEN IS AN AMERICAN.

I dont see why Sup Forums supports Trdrumpf he is the opposite of u guys.

>Vox Day keeps hinting at Jews as a connection
eh, all i got from it, was that vox thinks there is a conspiracy because (((shapiro))) is upset over voxs and the alt-rights open antisemitism (and constantly tweeting him auschwitz memes)

you're absolutely right! but you have to remember, Sup Forums is just satire >:^) %

>opposite
still the closest thing

BTFO of every Molyjew poster I've argued with here.

yet jews in israel score 95

hmmmmmm

also, being cleverer doesn't grant you the moral right to takeover a country's banking, publishing, newspapers, tv, film studios, academia, education and political system and brainwash your host population into accepting their own genocide due to you pretending that teh usa was always a melting pot, or altering the nations laws to specifically reduce the current population to a vanishing minority, does it?

are clever people always moral? are jews always moral? was it ever their fault even once taht they were kicked out of our countries 109 times in the last 1000 years?

kek, you cite niggers, yet the niggers are only here because the kikes dominated slavery, even boasting about it in their pre-1965 historical books, until they decided it was better to use it to instill White guilt

youtube.com/watch?v=_tfDcyODfUw

ye, we should totally support teh evil crooked puppet globalist over the nationalist

are you #mentallyhill?

THE JOOOOS

it did leak, you moran

remember the protocols of zion? it's fake right? but who told you it was a fake, and what evidence did they supply, and, if it is fake, why is it so fucking accurate?

>it did leak, you moran?
Are you asking him his name, or what?

explain this pic

It's fucking irritating how so many of you retarded stormfags think that Israel's relatively low national IQ is somehow a refutation of Ashkenazi Jews having a relatively high IQ.
Only 75% of Israelis are Jewish. And, get this, only about 45% of the Jews in Israel are Ashkenazi.

Its a meme you dip

interesting how you didn't respond to the rest of my comment

is it true that that which is attested without refutation shall be considered true?

A bunch of screenshots taken from wiki, wtf?

Americans are subhumans and the whole continent needs to be destroyed.

You want to attack the weak, I want to attack the strong, that's the difference between us, you are what you eat, and you eat the weak.

I ignored it because it was pointless rambling.

you ignored it because you can't acknowledge the evidence of how jews behave towards America, and how immoral it is

this stormfag paranoia is really ridiculous. it's not even about results.

>molyneux MAY NOT ACTUALLY BELIEVE WHAT WE DO
>don't be fooled by him saying exactly what we do he doesnt believe it! he's bought!

Purity obsessed nationalists don't tend to care about results. They care about belonging to an exclusive club. The impulse that drives people to attack other nationalists for not being trve enough (regardless of whether or not it's beneficial to our cause, that's secondary) is the same impulse that pushes punks to reject "posers". The problem is, we WANT our ideology to become mainstream. We want this to spread and become the norm. We want all the different flavors we can get, as long as it's pro-white.

Your retarded puritanical way of doing things didn't work the past 50 years. The gay, non white, jewish infested alt right did more in 2 years than you faggots did in 50. Stop being such a fucking sperg and start taking this seriously.

>stormfag
Never visited that site, I see you try to use this fallacy to gain momentum.

this 100%, everyone should read it

did you read them?

its just what is mainstream in the higher circles, in poland there used to be jews that created nationalistic content, trend seems to come back as look at milo, beny, lauren and other are all jewish and I personally am not a fan of them but they do seem to do more good then harm.

also of course would the rich jews be pro globalism, accessbility, new customers, dumber pleb are all things you want to have when you are rich and want to sell & produce shit. but its not scoped to the jews, there are also whites who do the same and shill for the left.

Yep. And I say that American needs to be destroyed, it's a schizo psychopath that is torturing the world.

You wouldn't live with a schizo psychopath, so why put up with America.

Now you're being a sperg. You know exactly what type of person I'm talking about. results > ideological purity (muh principles)

how does our movement benefit from smearing molyneux as a shill or as bought out? he spreads our message. what more do you want? a swastika tattoo on each of his eyeballs?

He's Anti-Christian which basically means he's Anti-European, because Christianity is Europe as Europe is Christendom.

then attack him on those grounds. he's still moving discussion in the right direction.

I just called what I witnessed, Molyjew hates White Europe because his mommy's family were "apparently" made into lampshades and soap.

you didn't address if jews are moral or not, and I posit that because they pray the kol nidre, they do not consider any oaths they take, or promises they make, to be binding

>"All vows we are likely to make, all oaths and pledges we are likely to take between this Yom Kippur and the next Yom Kippur, we publicly renounce. Let them all be relinquished and abandoned, null and void, neither firm nor established. Let our vows, pledges and oaths be considered neither vows nor pledges nor oaths."

>it's a schizo psychopath that is torturing the world.
and it's controlled by jews, so blame the jews, not the brainwashed, mind-poisoned, americans

>Ireland calling another nation a schizo psychopath

Nice youtube.com/watch?v=rGq976t9Fb4&index=3&list=LLlsw4oV6_HK084j1k3h8kAg

everything Sup Forums touches either burns or it turns to gold

NOT AN ARGUMENT

pic related

First time watching this guy, interesting stuff

Related Molymeme
youtu.be/QcGmzWtZ1nc

christian zionism was created and spread by jews

your go

kek

>spread by jews
I think you confusing Protestant with Jews there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Zionism#Establishment_of_the_Zionist_movement_1897.E2.80.931917

zionism only started in 1897, how could christian zionism predate it?

I do blame the Jews, but I blame their hosts also.

See

>I do blame the Jews, but I blame their hosts also.
I see, well, might as well blame everyone then. blame the ordinary brits today for the poatofamine, blame the bantu for hitler

do you blame the person poisoned, or the poisoner? are ordinary people responsible for crimes carried out by lying politicians?

>brits

You're deluded.

I thought vox did an okay job, hes kind of a fag, but what can you expect from a litfag.

They never spoke about the JQ which was very frustrating. I did enjoy the end bit on Free international trade as it is something that is looked over.

It was really just a le fuck SJWS alt-lite meme tier.

Catholic here. Can someone explain christian zionism and why protestants (at least the ones in america) have such a hard-on for israel?

It doesn't make any goddamn sense. They believe in Jesus but at the same time still semi-worship jews as if we believe they are god's chosen people? Even though this was completely dismantled in the new testament?

They basically believe that by helping Israel, God will not punish them.

Retarded!

try giving some reasons

they were infiltrated by jews

and htey hate palestinian christians

memes

The JQ is basically the final frontier when it comes to the Red Pill. There are many red-blooded conservative normies out there that agree with 99% of our rhetoric concerning blacks, hispanics, muslims, etc. But even these 'hardcore racists" (as the left would label them) still instinctively act like SJWs when it comes to jews. They'll believe all this bullshit about jews being for traditional conservative values and all this crap.

So it's a mixed bag. It can be a delicate subject when trying to redpill normies. You can play it safe and leave out the JQ and just focus on everything else, or you can discuss it and risk turning off a bunch of people from the get-go, because you're automatically hitler.

The best way, IMO, is to subtly introduce it. Start shitting on how corrupt the media is. Then casually mention how jews own literally all the media corporations, and then leave it at that. Next time they bring up some ridiculous article promoting degeneracy, point out the name of the writer is jewish. Then leave it at that, and let them stew on it themselves for a couple days or a week or whatever. Then bring up another hatefact, like how all the leaders of the bolsheviks were jewish, or how the spies that leaked our secrets on how to make a nuclear bomb to the USSR were jewish, or how all the people in the american communist party were jewish. And then let them sit on that once again. Eventually, they'll piece the rest together themselves.

>He studied Japanese language.

That is #4 of of the Top 5 Ways You Can Tell Someone Is a Massive Twat!

>He says he is a member of Mensa.[56]

That's #1!

But WHY do they believe this shit? Why do they have this contradictory belief that the word of god must be evangelized and the good news of jesus must be spread to all peoples, and then at the same time hold up those that REJECTED christ as somehow being even better than themselves?

>>they were infiltrated by jews
Well that's obviously the underlying reason, but it doesn't explain why the protestants themselves hold this ridiculous belief

Pretty rich coming from a fucking hibernian

kys newfag

That's a biblical metaphor about gold becomes purer in the fire, while chaff burns away.

Bring up the Talmud in relation to Jesus Christ and you'll have the majority hating kikes in no time. Point them to how the goyim are animals that deserve death and they'll be ready to gas them.

Also am I the only who sees how the "alt-right's" mystery in MSM will only catapult our message once people start doing interviews and political figures actually begin to define themselves?

>try giving some reasons
reasons why we should blame everyone for the actions of the elites?

>Well that's obviously the underlying reason, but it doesn't explain why the protestants themselves hold this ridiculous belief
the jews paid and conned various church leaders into promoting christian zionists, this is how many churches became magachurches and got tv stations, jew money

once you control the message of man influential preachers, you control all their sheep too

>especially without any concrete evidence of it leaking.
Nigger they talk about it openly, there is nothing left to leak. Normies just need to get over the mental hurdle of coming to terms with it.

Look it's Joe Biden saying a White Minority is a source of strength for America. Replace white with any other group and he would be forced to resign.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1GPe_8Qxxvo

On this subject, it really pisses me off how all the most easily-accessible places that people would visit to look into such things (such as the wiki entry on the talmud) are all obviously jew-run psyops with the purpose of blaming literally any criticism of the talmud on evil antisemitism literally hitler. They're not even fucking subtle about it. You read any of these articles, and anyone with half a brain would think "oh okay, this was obviously written by JIDF with the sole purpose of stamping out any dissidents"

The most annoying tactic they use is to say that these passages are all being taken out of context, all refer to something completely unrelated, are simply translation errors, etc. They rely on the fact that pretty much nobody except jews knows hebrew and is an expert on the talmud. So of course the only people who are experts on it and can read the original words are going to fucking lie because they're not going to admit "oh yeah, our book says all this heinous shit about the goyim".

It's the same shit that the muslims do when it comes to criticism of the quran. They hide behind the fact that it's written in arabic, and just claim that all the bloodthirsty shit is a translation error or taken out of context. It's just playing off our ignorance of their sand-speak. Arabs, hebrews, semites through and through

(((MSM))) will continue to fade into irrelevance while alternative media grows. When they namedrop us, they list us as edgy like that's going to keep people away rather than attract them. We own the memes, and we own the future.

sounds fairly rational

on the other hand, maybe if you go straight for the jugular, it would be most effective

I think the best hatefact about jews is them being behind the changing of the immigration laws, that is an overt act intended to reduce us to vanishing minorities

also dukes videos on jew dominstaion of the slave trade, and the media cover up, and his one about the mafia being jewish are good

domo arigato, mr loboto-me san

Richard Spencer is doing a fine job. Calm , articulate and charming. Exactly what we need right now.

So what's the deal? Whites are going to be vastly outnumbered and then the monetary system will be allowed to collapse? Then jews come to the rescue and become the masters of people too stupid to emancipate?

>The most annoying tactic they use is to say that these passages are all being taken out of context, all refer to something completely unrelated, are simply translation errors, etc. They rely on the fact that pretty much nobody except jews knows hebrew and is an expert on the talmud. So of course the only people who are experts on it and can read the original words are going to fucking lie because they're not going to admit "oh yeah, our book says all this heinous shit about the goyim".
get "on the jews and their lies" by the father of protestantism - Martin Luther(not king)

Actually, Richard Spencer is pretty cringe. You might as well install Matthew Heimbach as your leader. Jared Taylor is the only relatively respectable voice, and he's being dragged through the meme-horseshit by you autistic youngsters and you "alt-right".

Going for the jugular usually doesn't work unless the person you're talking to was already on the fence in the first place, which is rare. You have to assume that EVERYONE is following the typical narrative about jews being good wholesome people who dindu nuffin.

Perhaps things are different in europe, but in america, you're thought of as a horrible antisemite just for pointing out the objective fact that jews control the entire media. Hell, you're literally hitler just if you can recognize if someone is jewish based on their face or last name. (This actually rustles their jimmies quite a bit, when you as a goy off-handedly say something that indicates you know they're jewish. Goebbels was right).

In general, going for the jugular just causes people to slam the figurative door in your face. Doesn't matter how air-tight your argument is. Doesn't matter how many hatefacts and stats you throw at them. If you make them recoil right from the get-go, they're not going to listen to what you have to say. That's why you have to ease them in.

>Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of 112
fake and ass-crack sniffing gay.
no legitimate scientific study has ever reported this.

Can't wait to watch Molyspurdo, but too tired. Thanks for gist

He's a filthy heretic, but I know he's said pretty based shit about the JQ.

Spencer is alright in my book. He's articulate and presents himself well, and makes for a good "thought leader" sort of guy. Only problem is that while he's a good speaker when he's among like-minded individuals, he's not a very good debater, and does indeed get cringey when he's put in a position where he needs to argue against leftists.

I don't even agree with a lot of spencer's stuff. Especially his pan-europeanism shit

perhaps in person, but for propaganda leaflets or webpages?

do you remember this pic?

it's our most important argument, are we better off converting a smaller number to the better position, or a larger number to a lesser position? who knows

this pic

Why does the "alt right" make parody music videos from Disney movies? That's fag shit.

Are you actually a Moran then?

get a brain