I am leaving America, that's it, i can't handle this fucking shit anymore. I am shaking...

I am leaving America, that's it, i can't handle this fucking shit anymore. I am shaking. I am literally shaking right now, because i witnessed this end of this country from my very eyes today.

I am working as a vigil in a grocery store, and today a family of fucking niggers came in my store. It's kinda like a walmart, but it's smaller.

Niggers started to buy their shit while being loud as usual, you can't change a fucking nigger i guess. But then, the whore brang her fucking son at the entrance of the store, and he started to piss. In front of the fucking grocery store, in front of everyone, at 3:00 PM.

My blood was burning, i went outside, screamed "What the fuck are you doing ? Do you think you're in the fucking jungle ? America is a fucking civilized country, you don't do this stupid shit, buy your shit and get the fuck out, and never come back. Fuck off." I tried to stay as soft as possible otherwise i would have been fired, you never know in this fucking country full of leftist shits.

Obviously the niggers told me that i was being racist, but i just kept saying "get the fuck out of this store, fuck off" until they left. My manager told me i did good, and some customers told me that i was right and everybody is fed up of fucking niggers/sandniggers.

This country is fucking hopeless, this is the end. In less than one year i am leaving, i am done, this shit is hopeless. I still can't believe this shit. All these immigrants from Mexico/Middle East literally deserve a second holocaust, these people aren't even human.

where will you go i hear iceland is nice but housing is expensive

New Zealand

Go where niggers dare not tread

You know New Zealand is just as worse as canada right?

Good job, man. Don't leave though. Obviously everyone here is with you. The Gassenings are coming...

Whaaaaaat? They have snow there.

No cucked..

Is this a new pasta?

should have filmed it

Alright im moving to Madagascar. I hear its peaceful

You should've waited until Belgium's thread died, desu

Stories that never happened for 400 Alex.

>t. man who's never been to fairbanks
The niggers tread up there plenty cocaine is 30k a kilo stateside, and 50k a kilo in Alaska. A few hundred mile drive nets them more money than 5 years of welfare. The problem is, if they get caught then they can't travel back through Canada as felons so then they're stuck in Alaska.

Ennoy your country you dont even have free speech lol

Many children do that... quite common actually. You were in the wrong and should learn to respect that children don't know stuff. Accept that you were wrong and next time don't sperg out next time.

You're a grown man learn to behave.

>I am shaking

Censorship inGermanyhas taken many forms during the history of the region. Various regimes have restricted the press, cinema, and other entertainment venues. In modernGermany, the Grundgesetz guaranteesfreedom ofpress,speech...

Did your manager and everyone in the store tell you that you did the right thing?

Is everybody sick of niggers around here?

Fuck offffdd

>People not realizing it's pasta from an hour ago.
You just replaced Belgium with America.

unless you are buying a tiny island in the sea everywhere you go is shit

lol, are you seriously upset that I wrote sage in all fields?

obviously

at least the niglet didn't [spoiler]SHART IN MART[/spoiler]

I don't believe you.

>alaska
full of drunk drug addict eskimos
yah no!

Nice copy pasta faggot.

You should stay and struggle for America. If you give up, they will conquer all countries in the world, they will exterminate us in the end. We shall overcome it.