(rapes)

(rapes)

(clams)

(hiveminds)

ban everyone ITT including me

Lots of cunts

(and)

ban no one ITT excluding him

There is really no way to know for sure OP.

pretty sure those red circles weren't in the original shot

(coooooooooooooooockels)

The hive mind Sansa.... It was beautiful

>one post number off
>literally the same second
wat

(consent intercourse)

In the leaked outlines for season 8, the very last scene has one remaining white walker carrying Brans corpse to the far north. He lays bran on the alter, resurrects him and he sits up with the same skin tone of a White Walker and the pale blue eyes. The remaining white walker places a crown upon his head.

It could be foreshadowing. Most likely the Children of the Forest grooming him to be the Three Eyed Raven is training him to be the replacement Night King. The goals and motives of the Children of the Forest and the Three Eyed Raven are very ambiguous. And for some reason, the Children of the Forest created the White Walkers to begin with...

time is a flat circle

still interesting the night king wears a pendant in the shape of a raven skull

its common for people to save shops as a low quality jpeg because it hides the obvious details that show when you edit images

you should've known it was fake as soon as you saw it you dumb bitch

except people save everything as low quality jpegs.

honestly those leaks are fake and fanfiction but bran not being able to escape his fat is awesome to me.

for me I believe he is the nights king. it's made clear he has some sort of pre destitination not living on a linear point a to point be timeline going on.

But I believe he becomes the night king not in trying to prevent his creation but because he is now away he has a hand in his creation. like hodor and having to do the wrong thing and play a part in it.

so he is deceieved in a manner of speaking by the children and blood raven. he skinchanges the man to make it happen. they pierce him with dragon glass just the catch bran doesn't know about is that he now can't leave the body and becomes bound by the magic that keeps the night king bound as an ice elemental.

this all happens after he dies during the war for the dawn while skinchanging a dragon so the only place he can return to is the weirnet and from there proceed to build the wall, winterfell, crypts etc until he plays his part in creating the night king. only to then due to being deceived becomes him.

so he dies, goes back in time. has to live a cursed existence as the nights king and is now playing his part he has seen whilst living so he can eventually finally just die.

and now the part from the fan fic fake leaks I like is that he cant escape his fate. even after thousands of years as the night king and finally is liberated from his existence his corpse in the present is dragged north only to become the night king once again.

I'd like to fuck him in the ass

Dayman (ah-ah-ah)
Fighter of the Nightman (ah-ah-ah)

Champion of the Sun (ah-ah-ah)
You're a Master of Karate
And friendship
For Everyone

Amazing