Why is this dude such a friendzoned cuck?

Why is this dude such a friendzoned cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eldeSGhZfco
youtube.com/watch?v=pSEozUu5d-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's white.

He's Sup Forums personified.

Because D&D are morons who can't write and just want to appease Jonerys shippers because it's mainstream.

Because he isn't. He's the ideal knight. Loyal, chaste, pure of heart, brave, self-sacrificing.

because he is a white slaver
dnd are making a commentary about the alt right

Ah, yes! Here it is! The Friendzone meme! The Cuckold meme! Proudly said by a Internet dweeb that has never even touched a woman that wasn't his mother in his life! But hey, at least he was never friendzoned, which is the single worse flaw a man can make!

Such sunless troll convinently forgets that there was a time Jorah was the greatest war hero in all of Westeros. Such happen during the Greyjoy Rebellion, during which he was second breaching the walls of Pyke, and knighted for bravery. Afterwards, he won a tournament against Jaime Lannister himself, and after that had his second marriage to a member of the Hightower house, the most beautiful girl in the continent, who marry him, not for a startegic alliance, but for love. Sure, eventually the marriage ended, and he disgraced himself because of her, but at least he can say he bedded the most beautiful woman in his continent, which 99% of the people that will ever read this will never be able to say so.

Now, it seems that he is making the same mistakes, and only following Daenerys in hopes of bedding her. But such is not the case. He already accepted she will never bed him, but he still thinks of her as the most politically suited candidate for the throne. That is the reason he follows Daenerys now, and has diagraced himself for her. Something you would have noticed if you had actually watched the show.

But no, you see him getting rejected, and think of him only as LE LORD FRIENDZONE WHAT A KEKOLD LOL XD!!!, whitout getting to know his reasons and story, and without admiting how much more of a man he is when next to you. You even think he is the most friendzoned guy in the show, when Littlefinger exists. And yet you pretend to watch the show.

But then, you may have never have touched a woman, sure, but at least you aren't a cuckold like Jorah.

His wife cucked him and he misses the thrill

Because he hasn't yet accepted that honor is the saving grace of the weak.

>Ser Jorah was not an handsome man
>literally the most goodlooking guy on the show

BRAVO DABID

This is becoming my favorite copypasta

I want to fuck him

Who needs Khaleesi WHEN YOU HAVE KIDMAN!?

Anyone feel like he was perfectly casted for this role?

Him and Tywin I feel were super spot on.

Khaleesi, please....

except he is nothing like the books, much like tywin. Dumb shownigger.

True Alpha.

Mark my words.
He will end up with Dany once Jon finds out he is a Targ. There is no way Dany will accept a competitor for the Targaryen throne.

I hope you're being ironic, the friendzone doesn't exist.

In the books Jorah was a big fat hairy dark guy, not really handsome or smooth like show Jorah. I do like show Jorah though, it's just a very strange change they made and I'm not sure why it was done.

I think Jaime was the perfect casting.

Who shakes spears better?

Jorah or the Night King?

someone post the "Virgin throw vs Chad Throw" with Jorah and NK please

He annoys the hell out of me. I'm really tired of all those beta cucks who want to suck Khaleesi's dick. She's so fucking stupid and arrogant yet everybody just keep praising her. She's the worst character of the show.

He a good actor that has presence. Too bad the show is so poorly written. His arc got sacrificed along with everyone else's for expediency sake

If you pay close enough attention you realize that Dany has done jack shit to get to where she is. So much for a being a khaleesi.

does he actually want to fuc whatshername

But that's exactly my point.

he looks like tonetta
youtube.com/watch?v=eldeSGhZfco

Do you think Jon Snow will let Jorah sniff his fingers?

It appeals to women. They like the idea of having a backup guy who is completely dedicated to you no matter how horribly you treat him and no matter how many other men you fuck. Your "friend" will always be there ready at a moments notice. It's like when you imagine having a gf who loves and respects you.

>the virgin scorpion
>the chad chuck
>the beta toss

He's pathetic. The only ones that suck his cock are this place and fatass chicks online that wish he'd care about them that way. He's a manchild projecting the love of the wife that left him onto a young girl. Just move on and have fun with life instead of jacking off to some other dude fucking your teenage waifu.

Dany was all like "Jorah go find a cure and return to me" with tears in her eyes. I imagine his expectations were quite different than what actually transpired wen he came back. I don't even think she gave him a hug. Hopefully he kills Jon Snow as the rightful heir to that pussy

jorah is basically this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=pSEozUu5d-4

Nice

>still thinking Jorah believes Daenerys cares about him sexually
>still thinking Jorah is just following her now because of sexiness, not because he thinks she is the best candidate to the throne
>still denying there are far more important things than sex in this world, and that Jorah does not know it
People like you are the reason GOT become shit

The Cuckold fetish looks like it contains emasculation anxiety that becomes sexual arousal. A popular element is when a white man watches his wife or girlfriend have sex with a black man. The white man has perhaps felt a lifelong anxiety that black men are more masculine and he surrenders to the greatest anxiety of a black man sexually conquering his wife or girlfriend.

actually the writers are responsible for current quality of the show

Because they want to appeal to the plebs like you

His heart clearly sank when danny all but declared she'd rather have sex with jon on the ship.

I'm not a feminist though

That is no excuse for lazy writing

What are you talking about? He's playing the long game. All these other would-be suitors will come and go and Dany will realize how good Jorah is for her and everything he's done. Just watch.

He hasn't checked his privilege.

He will die in a big explosion together with Jon and Jamie.

because daario naharis

That's why she is going to fuck Jon. She knows he doesn't want anything with the throne and he is family. Best candidate for Dany is Jon.

The virgin vault
The Chad Chuck

Dany will never believe Jon just happens to be a Targaryen based on a vision by his fucking little brother. Not only that, but a Targaryen with a better claim to the throne than hers.

She will never buy it. Even if Jon gets on his knees and swears he doesn't want the throne. He will be seen as a rival if not an enemy from that point onwards.

It is obvious they are setting this up.

I hope so. Thats how it should have always went. Not her fucking her nephew. They find out his true heritage, she gets pissed because all she has know is that she is the rightful heir. The ONLY heir & she starts to show more & more "madness" like her father. Paranoia starts to kick in too. MAH THRONE

In the books, Dany looks exactly like his former wife. There's definitely some unspoken, unrequited love in a pure sense towards her.

I thought it was fucking hilarious during the season finale to see Jon so blatantly suggest him and Dany in a boat together to "send a better message to the north". Seeing Jorah's face after was lulz.

I've always felt that Jorah is supposed to be one of those 40-year-old guys who used to be cool, but then his wife left him for some rich douchebag and now he spends all of his time trying to hook up with underage chicks.

Nah, they've pretty much set up the opposite.

>everyone has believed Bran up to this point except the couple of Maesters that he didn't talk to face to face since he can reveal your history with ease
>Sam has physical evidence
>Tyrion's final scene from the director was explained as he's worried she's become distracted, many scenes back this, as she even chooses to risk life and her throne to follow her heart
>constant mentioning of Dany's fertility for some reason after like 6 seasons of it not really brought up, so probably preggo

Face it, she came to Westros and was one and done. She burned Jaime's men and did nothing the rest of the season towards obtaining the throne. Now you have to wrap up NK, Euron and Cersei's stories with six episodes.

>Why is this dude such a friendzoned cuck?

every soldier is a cuck

Too bad Dany had a bra on, her nipples must have been hard as fuck after that rush.

>house_spaghetti.jpg

They got the actor wrong. He's supposed to be a big, ugly bear of a man. Also in the books Dany is only attracted to complete fuccbois like Daario.

>dany

t. redditer

Then how about... My Queen
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

thank you lord snow

>ctrl+f "platonic"
>zero results
It's like none of you have read medieval literature.
Knights having platonic love for a queen or princess is not a rare thing.
If anything Jorah is the closest thing to a classic knight out of all the characters.

Yeah that's what we already said. He's a cuck, thanks for agreeing.