A squad of British soldiers in World War 1, according to Swedish game developers in the year 2016

A squad of British soldiers in World War 1, according to Swedish game developers in the year 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7qkQewyubs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Swedish
>game developers
Has faggotry gone too far?

Who cares, Rising Storm 2: Vietnam!

youtube.com/watch?v=N7qkQewyubs

Didn't bongs use a bunch of niggers and Indians in the west front?

we wuz everthang

The worst part of this is that children being born in current year are going to grow up in the decades to come actually believing this corrupted version of history.

Not in Europe no, and about 90% of their global combat forces were white

The Frenchies used some niggers in Europe iirc but still not many

Germany had a few hundred nigger auxiliaries that never set foot above the equator

That's about it

Just wait until more European nations start claiming that there is no such thing as an indigeneous European.

WE WUZ KAISERS UND SCHEISSE !

It's true. Europe is just a geographic term, it doesn't indicate a specific ethnic group and our ancestors came from Africa anyway

WE WAZ KANGZ N SHIT!!!

Did they make the bread and butter class black again?

I know in bf3 they made the assault black which resulted in like 30-50% of all burger characters on the battlefield being black, which is not very realistic. If they hadn't gone full retard they would have realized that making engineer or support black the ratio of black/white would have been about the same as the population as a whole.

Which is still a a gross överrepresentation since blacks generally don't go for combat roles.

Uh oh, looks like someone's still got nigger cum clouding their thoughts since the last time they got BLACKED.

Aside from their race, why does the LMG character have a bandoleer with pouches that fit the rifle clips?

*pours one for the homies*

I'm african you mongoloid but i was born in EU and therefore i'm european much like a german or a frenchman

They look quintessentially British!

It's just the Black Watch.

WE WUZ SHELL SHOCKED AND SHIT

I read somewhere that you'll be able to change your characters race after the release though

Bix nood.

In WW2, but not primarily on the western front

>WWI
>WE WUZ INFUNTREE

>around 20,000/30,000 black people in the UK at that time
>presumably half of them male
>dice represented all 15,000 of them

No, you're a nigger, nigger.

We did use alot of poo in loo people.

They look british to me Why else would they have fought against the white man in ww1 and ww2?

>Look at me
>I'm the German now

Because its ww1 and they didn't have PALS and 6 gorillion tacticool pouches that you could order from some tactical store on the internet.

They got a few mags and some pouches. Want more magazines? Fuck you, take some of these mass produces and pockets that _every_ _single_ rifleman has and fill them up, reload when you're in a crater or something.

Indians made up around one million soldiers and 60000 casualties in WW1, but they fought in separate batallions to the whites. Personally I think that the server owner should decide whether the soldiers are English, French, Indian, South African, American, Ethiopian, Australian etc for every round.

Yes we used sepoys. Not sure about nigs though.

How many british game developers do you know aside from the one that begins with an R and ends with ockstar?

Horrible, but like the last star wars, it will make a billion dollars from the blue pills.

They can't get away with this

This is why Europe is doomed

Unless they also add customization dirt, sot and grime every try hard faggot will still play the colonial version because camouflage.

He can supply the teammates with additional ammo in the game

The assault class is a black guy, the sniper class is a black guy, the medic is a Turban, and there's only one white soldier who is support. But they seem to all have really English accents.

STA ZITTO NEGRO

>guy who carries the biggest gun that requires the most amount of ammo also has to carry spare ammo to every one else.
Why did they go full retard after bf2? The class who carries the ammo should have a bolt action rifles and some explosives at most.

At least you will not be just in the DLC. Sorry french and russian friends.

This is the biggest insult

tbf it is set in the desert that map

Rocksteady
Crytek UK
Codemasters
That's all I can name desu.

But do you see any whites in the picture? No because there were British Regiments, and there were Sepoy Regiments, and they didn't mix.

oh also
creative assembly, Jagex and Rare
but that's it.

Meh. I made a swastika as my profile avatar in bf4 and got banned for tjat for 3 days.

I sold the origin account and swore to never play or buy a battlefield game ever again (even though i loved the series prior to that and bought every title).

So they had sepoy officers?

> pay to be white

>Caring about Sweden
We all get it by now, they're fucked.

Fucking outrageous.

Anyone who pays for this game should be castrated.

You can appreciate European culture and enjoy it, but you will never be part of it.

>Meh. I made a swastika as my profile avatar in bf4 and got banned for tjat for 3 days.
That is actually pretty lax mate.

I made a cock that jizzed on the name of the people i killed. They just removed it without saying or doing anything. Fucking SJW ruined gaming. I won't be buying this game for sure.

The lower ranking officers were, yes, but not as many of the higher-ups

No man sky dev team,
Lionhead (until recently)

Just saw an article on it. Looks fuckin cool I didn't play the first one though.

That bandoleer is /fa/ as fuck, I want one

Nope they fought in the colonies. Same with the German colonies and their black units.

The thing that cracks me up is the British medic is supposed to be a Indian yet the guy is white with a fucking turban on.

The Swedes are insane.

>Ethiopian
Swedish education

In multiplayer it looks like you're just a random race. Which means blacks are retardedly over represented for a WW1 game.

If they just let you pick in mp it wouldn't matter much, but putting a black guy on the cover was fucking stupid. And who knows how shitty the single player is going to end up due to their jewery.

>A FUCKING VIDEO GAME THAT IS NOT TRYING TO BE HISTORICALLY ACCURATE LET ALONE REALISTIC WHERE YOU CAP FLAGS FOR POINTS HAS BLACK SOLDIER WAH

Holy fuck kill your self if you actually think this is an issue

WE
WUZ
WWI
N
SHIT

>I'm African!
>I'm European!
Sounds like a nigger

If that's how it works, I'm choosing to be Chinese. I'm really good at math now.

IT'S NOT FAIR
Fuck DICE seriously. It's so fucking bullshit to purposefully kick the French and the Russian out of the game.
It's unbelievable. It's like you made WW2 to be
>Germany invade France
>Invade the USSR
>They fight back
>USSR invade germany
>The US invade and liberate France
And rule Italy and the UK out, as well as the Pacific theatre, and the invasion of Poland.

Then don't buy this game...Boycott it.

I heard you can actually choose how you look.
Can anyone confirm?

No, you're a nigger.

Daily reminder that Verdun is a far more historically accurate and better WWI fps. Also Indie, so there's that.

I'm not buying this game.
Fuck DICE.
Battlefield 3 opened badly, but after the bugs were squashed it was a good game.
BF4 was a buggy mess, somehow worse than BF3 even though they'd gone with the same engine as battlefield 3.

I was hyped for this battlefield, especially as it was WW1. Now I see that DICE have gone too far down the AAA rabbit hole and are making shit to pander to the lowest denominator, with no historical accuracy whatsoever.

DICE are never getting a penny from me again, because they won't change before they go under.

Oh, I meant Algerian

Lionhead

Prefer how it's done in DoD, where everyone can bring the machinegunner one case of ammo.

Mean that any time he goes "I NEED AMMO" there's usually someone around to help out unless he dropped him ammo already, or can't physically cross without getting killed.

goddamn DoD was a good game.

Although I'm rather butthurt for having Russia DLC, I'm still buying it since there are very few WW1-themed games and I find it much more interesting than overused WW2.

Also, Valiant Hearts was a great game, but again, no Russians, but an American nignog on the team, lel.

More importantly... are 4/6 of them holding regular old bolt action rifles?

While it's historically bullshit, this will ensure that the game will get great reviews, not a single reviewer or site can complain about everyone being black for fear of being witch hunted. Some newslets will praise the game for it's bold portrayal of minorities. Some people who genuinely dont like the game will be discarded because "he doesn't like it because whites are not represented".

This is a genious way to ensure good reviews and profit because people will be buying the game because of said reviews.

zitto animale

I was born in a hospital it doesn't make me a fucking doctor

That was standard equipment in WW1 for all sides...what did you think they'd be using?

who here /verdun/ and /RisingStorm2Nam/?

Is Sup Forums gonna be playing these two?

Lmao

I became a human baby inside an uterus but I am not a human organ either

If my family moved to China and i was born there...at no point would i become Chinese

>Preorder bf1 complete edition in Denmark
>Price: ONLY 150$

kek who would pay for that shit?

"Affonda il barcone, ringrazia Poseidone"

It was fun living in Italy in a certain way

The first one is fucking great. You're either charging against filthy american piggu with your swords screaming banzai or burning nips to a crisp with your M2 flammen. The community isn't as big as it used to be but there's always at least one full server.

My cousin has Verdun on Steam, I'll ask if I can try it some time. He says it's fun but hard.

>>Price: ONLY 150$
what the fugggg
fucking jews

Fuck bf1, Vietnam is where it's going to be at

My grandpa was in vietnam and told me that once he yelled at some black soldiers to get down and they just started dancing

Watching over my wife's son's shoulder as he played the demo today it looked exactly as I'd expected: a steam-punk skin for Star Wars Battlefield. (Complete with black stormtroopers.)

He gave up after half an hour.

>meh

Fucking kek'd

>The Frenchies used some niggers in Europe iirc but still not many

tfw those nigs were the US negro troops that volunteered for service and were OPCON to the French ...

>my wife's son

This. Verdun is the best ww1 experience. It's on ps4 now too

Zitto scimmiotto

WE

>More importantly... are 4/6 of them holding regular old bolt action rifles?

seriously??
was just offered an enfield .303 bolt action from WWI