Now that the dust has settled, what really happened to her?

Now that the dust has settled, what really happened to her?

her husbando married different woman

I'd have went with JFisch tbqh

Is she doing okay?

I as well, user.

momy

cute in her 30's too old in her 40's

I'd still eat a mile of her shit just to see where it came from.

HEY BLUNT

We need some Jenna feet.

eternal sad

DIE

Underrated

oh

>Emily Blunt will NEVER step on your balls
jdimsa ;_;

Been rewatcjing the office and it's my first time watching s7 and Jesus is she annoying, especially after getting knocked up.

"WAHHHH JIM JUST ADMIT YOU FIND THIS WOMAN ATTRACTIVE!"

It's so bad. And they just introduce a string of indistinguishable moderately hot women into the office for no reason but to want to suck Jimbos dick. I think i had it right the first time by stopping after Michael left (And even s7 and 6 were kinda shitty at times)

/blog

But wouldn't that hurt?

>female lead in Clint's next film
she'll be fine

>"WAHHHH JIM JUST ADMIT YOU FIND THIS WOMAN ATTRACTIVE!"
Yea what was that entire Kathy plotline about? Were we honestly expected to believe there's a possibility that Jim would cheat short of being outright raped?

>watching beyond s5
y

>sweaty boobs
Yuck. Would be hot otherwise.

Holy shit she didn't have those huge boobs

Remember when Jan got a boobjob to win Michael back?

Yup...Jenna will try anything it seems...

What?? You know she's a mommy right??

Hey fellow jenna army :)

We really do

She looks like she doesn't know how to smile.
Also, she can't act.

damn talk about the perfect couple

You'd have to force yourself to fake smile too if the love of your life was with some disgusting British skank

karen was best gurl

>not Amy Adams.

Jim was such a piece of shit to her too, breaking up with her on a fucking boat cruise where she literally couldn't escape

Karen is a snake

>Ay double you e as oh em e awesome awesome is what we are we're the football superstars!
She was hot and a total stacy but yea Jim was a cunt to her.

Women sweat too, virgin.

I thought that was cute. Nothing wrong with being a cheerleader and Jim and Pam were smirking like they were so above it. Fuck Jim. Best episode was when he got BTFO by Dwight in that snowball 'fight'

>crawling in my skin
Such sad eyes.

Yeah that was kind of weird. Plus Jim is a chad and played basketball, so it's implied that he fucked cheerleaders back when he was in school anyway
Also Pam is technically a Stacy too since even though she was "artsy fartsy", she went to volleyball camp most summers.

Seems weird to act like they were above it, when they were basically the same and into sportsball too...

The actors did have chemistry sure, but honestly I think their romance was written so badly. I mean, they literally only bonded over bullying their autistic co-worker after all...

Are you referring to Michael or Dwight?

Dwight. Although he's probably not autistic, just spergy

Dwight was the most normie character on the show. Prove me wrong.

I dunno about normie but he was absolutely the biggest alpha on the show

But it's still a nasty thing and she's flaunting it

You've never licked your gf during sex while you're both all sweaty? I lick mine all over, especially her pits during sex. i like to taste every part of her essence.

I also like to lick your sweaty girlfriend.

I make her shower minutes before

Nice. I walked into that one.
You're missing out on what our ancestors knew. A woman's scent is intoxicating during sex.

L-licking pits?

excellent taste

Anyone think Jenna is hotter than that slag Emily anyways? Jenna has a great body and a human looking face, not like some creepy alien. I'm just a much better match for John not matter what you all say

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ripe for breeding

I like her.

Nice blurb. Although her last insta yesterday was her making some green healthy smoothie so I don't know what to believe.

she was great here

who else wants to see her butthole spread wide open?

I want to see her get TOBY'D

That sweater is hanging on for it's dear life

you're a sick man

i know, right?

You can eat healthy without caring about how your body looks.

>me watching the Hitman's Bodyguard right now

Why does Samuel L Jackson keep exponentially taking worse and worse roles? It's like he's so big that he thought that he could ironically take stupid roles, but it's reaching the point where it's teetering, about to fall over, and going to completely ruin his image forever and the bad will outweigh the good.

>it's implied that he fucked cheerleaders back when he was in school anyway
>Also Pam is technically a Stacy too since even though she was "artsy fartsy", she went to volleyball camp most summers.
Is this really how you /r9k/ autists view the world? Fucking a, no wonder the high point of your life is posting your 91+ Pam pictures you've saved, pathetic cuck.

Y-yes, just over 91....

Sorry I triggered you even though your sports team is trash, and the sports team you oppose is better than yours

Who else shooped their own head onto this image using another picture with you kissing your ex-gf? Can't be just me. Right? ..Right?

I swear I can see a nip in this. has anyone xrayed it?

CUTE! phalanges in sandles

can someone post the collage pic of her being obsessed with jim

It's the lighting, either way Fabric is too thick and dark.

The megaJUST? There's a few collages

can you post the one that focuses on her and jim if you have it

It's still real to me dammit

t.flenderson

She wet?

What did you just say to me you little bitch?

weirdo loser alert

Where's your kangol hat bish?

Hes counting the days until hentai becomes a valid hollywood career option

H-hentai?

He just doesn't give a fuck. Like Michael Caine.

>I have never seen it [Jaws 4] but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific.

BABY WANT MILKY

It came from her butt user

Kek

Not at all. She moved to Scranton just to be with Jim, and he kept stringing her along like he actually cared about her. When she tried to confront him and work it out, he just pretended to play along, biding his time until he could sink his dick deep into Pam's pussy (which was 100% roast beef after Roy wrecked her with his massive Chad cock).

hot breast but i rather smell her pusy

seriously how. The chick was a solid 8 back then

heyy

BESSIE

Discarded.

Hollywood has a plethora of young women that can rub their tits and pat their head.

It's easy for him saying he doesn't give a fuck after PF, but at least Michael Caine calmed down. SLJ kept doing stupid shit like Snakes on a Plane or Kingsman, he's trying to go down in flames

HI

Mommy give milky

Just realized she looks like Xev Belringer.

I'm too sweaty. Maybe later?

wtf happened to Amy Adams, she use to be fucking hot just a couple years ago....