User THE ARABIC TRANSLATOR aka /BEHIND REFUGEE LINES/ GENERAL

>PREVIOUS THREADS:
#1 archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84984215/#84984215
#2 archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86311090/#86311090

>INFO FOR NEWFAGS

i am a white (non-turk) christian german that learned arabic as a foreign language to a very high level and now work as a translator at refugee camps.

i do it exclusively to get real life experience with the various arabic dialects, i am not interested in supporting any slimes getting more gibs or shit.

i am completely opposed to letting them into my country, and see this job as a "mission behind enemy lines" to see wtf is going on first hand.

>LATEST NEWS
today i finally met the first refugee accused of raping a girl. mind you "raping" nowadays encompasses looking at someone the wrong way, nevertheless in this particular case there was at least touching in inappropriate places going on.

i keep talking to more and more camp workers and everyone, from the security guard to the camp manager, is fed up with arabs. this includes social workers whose brains are full of marxists bullshit by definition. even they realize there is a "problem". what exactly is the "problem"? ignoring jihadism, the blatant issue right now is that people come from utterly gibs-deprived countries to a place where the people (germans) never say "no". i mean this in general: from private conversations e.g. if you're brown and ask a german for help he'll never deline, all the way to national gibs legislation which has been growing and growing since bismarck i.e. 19th century. they blatantly exploit that, and the germans even know they're being exploited on a personal level but just cannot do anything against it.

one guy today said that in the past, he almost got in a fight with another german who suggested we should build one huge refugee camp in libya and make the UN pay for it.
that was a year ago.
today he'd be the first to sign up to build that camp himself KEK.

i wont be here too long so hurry up with the questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0zxO7gXaFDQ
nachgerichtet.is/2016/04/verschlusssache-asylanten-krise-der-brisante-bericht-einer-bamf-mitarbeiterin/
yamli.com/arabic-keyboard/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rise_and_Fall_of_the_Third_Reich
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ummm would (((((((((;;)(((((YOU))))$$))))6))) like to SUXCK MYHYYY DICK???????????????????????????)?????!'bgthbfruh

>one guy today said that in the past, he almost got in a fight with another german who suggested we should build one huge refugee camp in libya and make the UN pay for it.

This is the same type of shit that Trump has talked about in many of his rallies. God I hope he wins.

bump

thx but i think i gave the thread a retarded title. if no one else replies and it 404s ill make a new, normal thread.

Are the refugees afraid of german men? Or at least the masculine ones? What do they think of nu-males?

the only way to communicate with people of arab race that grew up in 3rd world countries is through violence of the threat of violence.

now, since they are used to violence, they'll usually be experienced in hand-to-hand fights, but if you are firm and you mean it (don't even have to look that big) they usually get the point.

so they'd listen to a masculine ss-officer type male, and ignore and exploit the shit out of the nu-males

The nu-males had to have observed the difference right? Unless there are no nu-males there, how do they handle their own weakness? Do you just have to do the "forceful" stuff?

The nu-males have to realize the difference.Have any of them commented on the difference of how you are treated as opposed to them?

Would you say this is accurate?

youtube.com/watch?v=0zxO7gXaFDQ

What happened to all those cute blond German girls with their 'refugees welcome' signs?

They get enriched?

its pathetic to see a nu-male get angry. they yell with their weak voices and shiver while doing so. they still believe they get their point across like that.

protip: the entire science of human communication can be shortened to one phrase: it doesnt matter what you say, but how you say it
i speak arabic so my relation is more "me and the fugees against the other germans" rather than "fugees against the germans including me". also i know how to deal with people, esp arabs. ALSO whenever the arab thinks he is exploiting me because he's asking for the 10th time for help today, in fact the joke's on him because i only do it to improve my arabic so he's the one that's used.

Here's the transcript, save some time.

>nachgerichtet.is/2016/04/verschlusssache-asylanten-krise-der-brisante-bericht-einer-bamf-mitarbeiterin/

sounds pretty extreme tbqh.

sorry to disappoint your happening sense, but i personally didn't experience things as hardcore as this.

but then again those guys at the ministry deal with more people per day, with random people (cannot establish relationship) and with more stressful issues (deciding if they get asylum or not makes arabs nervous) so i'm not saying it's impossible.

so i cannot confirm nor deny it.

are there more coming your way?

do you ever eavesdrop on them? what do they talk about?

If my grandfather had known what was to come, he would have dodged the draft. The wrong side won.

i am currently practicing the relevant dialects. as soon as i feel im good enough i will move to a different camp and prevent not to know arabic.

So why are you doing this? I mean, I understand it from a mental exercise standpoint, but do you have a long term goal?

What do you think is coming when Oktoberfest commences in a few weeks?

I hear they fence off the entire festival area and control entrances, don't allow bags in etc. Heard a friend's parents talk about it and they sounded pissed.

What percentage would you actually say are Syrian

I hope you understand that kraut is worth his weight in gold.

Bump, saving archives in text document

Was there in Munich two years ago. The beer gurdens are fenced off but the young fraus in durdles are all over the city and in the trains.

What's the ballpark gender and age demographics you encounter?

Are other translators in a similar thinking as you?

>Everyone is fed up
>Even Marxists
Good to hear you try to get uncucked. Also if people are already talking about "camps" abroad help to spread that narrative. And try to further dehumanize them by using adjectives like
>dirty
>mean
>stupid
>uncivilised

b u m p

Wrong terms.

>inflexible
>demanding
>judgemental
>masogynistic

OP why doesn't your pic point out the jews horns
or her ovopositer?

My boss called our refugee centers Gulags and he meant it in a good way. PC is death in Austria, only the media tries to shield us from international Nazi memes raining upon us.

>German-neighbor-bro will eavesdrop in the future
>He will literally spy and see how Arabs talk when they don't think anyone can listen
Based as fuck user. Keep being strong and healthy

switched devices so ID is different

once the post-gibs war starts, will you want to employ arabs as translators for enemy communication? kek arab translators are probably already helping arab refugees by "polishinf" some of the shit they say at the gov offices. i am literally doing god's work by familiarizing myself with refugee language while it's still possible.

tbqh rule #1 of happenings is that they cannot be predicted. people were 100% sure the pktoberfest last year would experience an attack or something and it didnt. i think its because events like the oktoberfest are obvious target, so the police is prepared, and i believe traditional police work is still kind of effective
its the 2nd-tier events and gatherings and "daily life" that have no police protection that you must fear, but then again statistically speaking, the chance of YOU getting killed in an attack are like lottery.

thx you doing gods work. did you get the past two threads also?

tbqh i work in one particular place, so i cannot know whats going on in the whole country. any demographics i give you will not be representative. i hope you understand.

also there are only a handful of germany-born arabic translators (such as me) in germany that know the particular dialects, so all pretty much all the refugee camp translators are arabs.

very good post
if you use retarded, "offensive" langiage when trying to redpill someone, you wont get no where. you have to be smart in your choice of words

i do what i can

متى تعلمت العربية ولما؟
ما هيه أكبر مشكلة تواجهها في عملك؟

Answer in Arabic too if you want me to believe you!

>Being able to speak ≠ being able to read
Maybe germanbro will surprise us but it's typical jew behavior to start dividing again. Instead find an ally in this man. Information is power

Well you have to work it within who you are dealing with. The shaping of your message is important.

>learned arabic as a foreign language to a very high level and now work as a translator

Read before you type.

If OP doesn't deliver, then he is just full of BS.

Oh I got a question!

You think you will be able to download an app,buy a spytool thingy which basically just records sounds?

That way you:
1) can play back shit you've heard to make sure you've heard it right
2) have actual evidence in case there's some nasty shit being said

How would you even type that shit up on a normal non-nigger keyboard. We don't use sandrunes in europe.

اكبر مشكلة هي انو كل اللهجات بتختلف كتير، حتى في نفس المدينة على حسب الشخص هو متعلم، فلخي، ولا شو شغلته.
بس هلا انا اتعودت على كتير من اللهجات، متل السوري والعراقي.

بس بردو المشكلة ما زالت اني لا اقدر اتعود على لهجة واحد ومشان هاك اكيد باكتب وبتكلم غلط كتير

بس بصراحة اهم شي الناس بتفهم علي، وخلاص :)

good idea. i can just record on my phone in my pocket

google translate
copy,paste?
لصق نسخة

Smart af. The sandnig assumes everyone has runeboards instead of keyboards

I don't even have an arabic keyboard, I use this:
yamli.com/arabic-keyboard/

Basically you write the arabic sentences phonetically in english, and it auto changes the words too arabic transcript.

E.g I want to write "human", which is pronounced "insan", typing "insna" in yamli gives me the word انسان/human.

how many of them are honest, good brownies?
(sorry haven't yet read thread1&2)

Cheks out

I asked:
When he learned the Arabic and why?
What is the biggest problem in his job?

He replied that the biggest hurdle is the accents, in that they vary even in individuals from the same city, and can vary (greatly) depending on their educational backgrounds too. Additionaly he can't focus on one accent, ofcourse. But that people understand him and thats good enough.

I understand that the reasons for not answering the first question could be privacy.

damn I'd wreck that right now, I'm coming in there as a refugee

prepare to be enriched

and what's funny.. none of you krautfags would try to stop me either cos muh nazishame

Look at

Oh no. One violent sandnigger to fuck up our shit more and take over our country. Now we got 5 000 001 instead of only 5 000 000. I'm so scared, dude. Please don't come :(

Are there single women among the refugees? Do they get creeped on?

once you have completed part one of your "mission" and seen wtf is going on first hand what is your next step?

I would welcome you in our homes. First we will take all your money and papers, then you get a 12 square meter room you share with a Nigerian and a bed that has been used by at least 10 somalis. Loo is outside and you share it with 2 chechenian families, around 4 Somalis (that changes desu), 11 Afgahns, 5 syrians, 2 chinese, 4 nigerians and a guy no one knows where he is from. Hot water and functioning electricity will probably come in January, but as I know my boss rather not.

Do you like to have our address?

I'll just bring my megabucks, cuck you violently and claim durka durka and get away with it because of my lack of papers

Congratulations? You assume i give a fuck. Well, i don't. You can have this piece of shit country. Have fun.

ethnic suicide - jews win.. man up you fucking pussy

As I said above, media is covering up. Do you think I close the door when a bunch of pissed up salvs like to beat the shit out of the nigerians because some drug deal went wrong.

As I said, come up and please tell all you friends they should come too, we will have a party like it was 1942.

>once you have completed part one of your "mission" and seen wtf is going on first hand what is your next step?
good idea
suggest something

working with refugees too. why are they so lazy and dont value food, electricity water and so on? u must think coming from these shitholes they wouldnt wasting so much resources

> literally being a sand nigger
nice attempt at bait, but you lose, kid. case closed. over and out.

lets face it, you are not even a country.
just a region of cuckland

?

fly on the wall type documentary, hidden cameras, publish in installments on youtube using friendly anons in USA. sort of like asyleaks

go public, write a book on your experiences,
think Sarrazins success.

I saw a nig nog emptying the contents of a water bottle onto the pavement in super hot weather outside. Why? Because fuck you, that's why.

Really made me think, those desert niggers should know the value of water more than anyone else. Well, nope. They ain't value nothing, nigga.

Those subhumans are going to be the death of every single one of us in the long run. Thanks, Merkel.

> samefag shitskin doesn't understand the english language
Imagine my shock

this is why we do not drink you unintelligible relic

?

What are their grander intentions for us?

You are still welcome sempai from county of 90% desert that will ceases to exist after oil is gone. We will have a Holocauster with you guys again

To OP, if you are real, best you can make for yourself is kiss the ass of the boss and be the girl for everything. This may lead to gather a bunch of documents not so kosher, that would crash the whole operation if leaked.

btw, does anyone think 3500€/month for keeping quite, shitposting and watching Niggers live in their own shit is to much?

It should be in Israel so that we can send our own companies and workers there and collect all the cash.

intredasting. i think ill just have to become """friends""" with the fugees as much as possible.

the places they come from are shitholes PRECISELY because they behave that way, not the other way round. they simply continue their behaviour here. meaning that bermany will become like their shitholes in the future

I wouldn't keep hanging my coat on the shame peg, Ali.

It's worn and about to break.

un·in·tel·li·gi·ble (ŭn′ĭn-tĕl′ĭ-jə-bəl)
adj.
Difficult or impossible to understand or comprehend; incomprehensible

learn your own language pig-ghost

Tell us more about your literal rapefugee friend. Do German girls report sandniggers to the authorities as soon as they look in their direction?
Maybe there is hope for white women after all.

Should they be seen as human, op? Can you trust any of them to do anything right?

looks like this is what had happened

in some limited cases yes
other than that most of them have grown to have a very very very different mentality

How hard is it to get a job there and how is the pay? Do I need any qualifications?

Also, it the pic reall?

Was hoping youd show up again

So we have all these shady as fuck Muslims operating in america, CAIR, OIC, Brotherhood etc. Was hoping someone would monitor these people since Obama isn't. How can we get translators to review recordings of these people since they're all lying in English?

RARE

do you speak arabic?

yes kek

good q. i should probably work for an uncucked intelligence agency

So OP are you going to share some stories with us?

no - i speak russian, french, slovene, german, english - but no arabic. I learn fast if that helps.

So you don't get paid for your translations you said?
What's your day-to-day job then?

>Pig-ghost
Dumbest insult ever spoken
Why do sand-niggers think they sound cool when they say shit like this?
Ohhh we take your lands, you pig!
Kill yourself you fucking degenerate mudslime deathcult-following child fucker
Stay home in your cave and enjoy your internet--a gift from the white man an Arab could never even imagine bc too haram

refilling the lube dispensers

>Ich aube braune Augen
>Ich aube scwharze Haare
kek, no need for other colors

Op can you tell me what this book is? I think my renter may have let his power level slip

read the previous threads and then see if there are still questions left!

"""arabic""" (in reality several more or less related languages, only called dialects of the same language for political reasons) is hard as fuck. you might learn fast, but if the distance is light years, then even if you're going at the speed of light, shit will take you...well...years

its this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rise_and_Fall_of_the_Third_Reich

worth reading btw

btw this is farsi, not arabic

Damn. Any idea how to get it translated? Good had nothing

opie do you have a digital version of that learning book?

You mentioned past "gibs war". Are you actually serious about this? I mean really. Not meme Sup Forums tier. Do you expect civil war or something like it?

sorry? the original language is english, your renter seems to have bought a farsi translation of the book

sorry famalam, i dont
but btw if your goal is to learn german, don't do it with that shitty book lol

It was a win-win situation, learn a bit more while sourcing delicious memes

There is a mosque in my town, maybe some tapes get mailed to you?
We just had a guy here in Maine who was on welfare join Isis, luckily he was killed

i was trying to find a quote by the german police from a few months ago but i couldnt find it

basically the point is, as long as germany is fairly "rich" and keeps on paying gibs, people will stay fairly quite.

but as soon as an economic crisis gets so out of control that the gibs are in danger, people will riot, and we just got up to 2 million of PTSDd arabs that grew up with daily bombings and explosions and pretty much violence all around - they won't think twice.
also they won't riot for GIBS, just as a human doesn't get angry AT FOOD when he is hungry, he simply becomes angry and uncontrollable because of the hunger, and leashes out in crazy ways. this is what is gonna happen IF the economy tanks and the gibs end. so let's all pray to our christian gods that the economy will not tank

>so let's all pray to our christian gods that the economy will not tank
Lieber ein Ende mit Schrecken als ein Schrecken ohne Ende.
The longer we drag all this mudslime immigration on the harder it will hit us. Just look at France.
But I disgress. Can you answer this pls?

do you think there'll be a civil war in germany

Not just Germany. The other guy summed it up right:
- The economy is totally stagnant in Europe.
- Our population is aging and welfare spending is out of control.
- We're letting in unskilled, dumb Arabs and Africans - many of them former fighters - by the millions.

Something's gotta give.