1. your cunt

1. your cunt

2. would you be arrested and imprisoned for posting a video of your dog doing a roman salute for laughs in your cunt

america
OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Capture.png (660x781, 227K)

>saying "gas the jews" has consequences
oh wow who would have thought? stupid mutt go back to r/the_donald and play your opression olympics there

Attached: tramp_miting_draka.jpg (699x386, 83K)

Why did leftists abandon free speech?

Wait they unironically can't say things like gas the jews? Damn I thought these were memes

I thought it was just Germany but it turns out all euros are cucked.

Art.6 : La liberté est le pouvoir qui appartient à la l’homme de faire tout ce qui ne nuit
pas aux droits d’autrui : elle a pour principe la nature pour règle la justice ; sa limite morale
est dans cette maxime : ne fais pas à autrui ce que tu ne veux pas qu’il te soit fait.

>Liberty is the power that belongs to man to do everything that doesn't harm the rights of others: it has as principle nature, as rule justice; its moral limit is defined in this maxim: do not do to others what you don't want to be done to you.

Are you implying that saying "gas the jews" harms anyone?

>inciting violence is free speech

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

>saying "gas the jews" as a joke
>"inciting violence"
I genuinely hope you're b8ing or europe really is more gone than I thought.

Dude, the guy in OP made his dog do nazi salutes lmfao
You're trying so hard to defend some 1984-tier shit. Sad

see:

see

lol

Attached: 1506110748476.jpg (980x551, 72K)

Jeez are you the same dane going around calling everyone a nazi? Find something better to do with your time, like contributing to yhe converasation, this is embarrasing :)

The law they're getting him with is a law the Scots introduced to try and curb the religious conflict at the surrounding the football firm rivalry between Rangers and Celtic.
The fact that have that stupid law means they pretty much have to enforce it here otherwise it'll be seen as hypocrisy.

should have quoted , I agree now this is retarded

are you retarded? take a break from Sup Forums and realise saying 'gas the jews' is no different from saying 'lynch the nigger' 'kill the cracker' etc.
you can say pretty much everything, as long as you don't promote violence or make threats. one fucking rule you alt-righters just can't seem to get right

you're retarded too? next time try actually read articles and not just cropped headlines from breitshart

How is joking promoting violence?

Unrelated question, what is your daily soy intake?

>teaching a dog to heil incites violence

Attached: 1520971509505.png (1440x1557, 738K)

are you the same guatemalan running around in every thread calling people shitskins and wanting to move to basque parts of spain but don't want to learn the language? oh wow so embarrassing :))

>another shitty danish comment
who would have thought?

That's not what the they're charging him for, it's the 'gas the Jews' bit.

Attached: 1502378492986.png (3902x3733, 3.6M)

So you can't even say that in an obviously humorous context?

jesus christ, this really is some Orwellian shit

>'kill the cracker' etc.
And do you think a black person would be arrested in the UK or Denmark for saying kill white people? No, they fucking wouldn't

And oh yeah, as if I'm going to dig deeper into some stupid ass article happening in Europe where they unironically do things like this all the time. I'm not saying the US is any better, but you defending this type of shit means you deserve the fucking rope

i hate soy i've tried it once. it's clear to me you have some autistic/ asperger traits

again, read the damn article

this 2bh

if this wouldn't happen in your country then you are a third world shithole

Turn off your computer, go outside and enjoy life in your predominantly white country.

Attached: 1515268241001.png (652x657, 518K)

What? No I asked if it is a nice place to live and then you called me a nazi mutt. I think maybe you should take a break from Sup Forums dude, it might be getting to you haha

arresting people for saying words is literally 3rd world south asian shit

I explained it here Again though, this is purely Scotland's problem.

so fucking retarded, its obvious that shit was joke, he would not get jailed for that in Poland or Israel but in western europistan its reality

> implying anyone would give a shit if he said "gas the Irish"

Nuke Denmark. Now.

>free speech is a right-wing issue now

what happened?

God what a disgusting amount of bootlickery.

Here you go: Kill all danes

rangeban danes, so tired of seeing these retarded subhumans post here.

Huh?

they most likely would face consequences, and should just like that scottish youtuber

called you a nazi mutt due pretty much every single post under the guatemalan flag sounds like it comes straight from Sup Forums, and you really don't see the problem of you moving to basque region, where the language is threatened and decide to settle in the spanish parts cause you don't want to bother learning a new language

maybe you should try say it on social media and see if you get reported. of course you need to take in consideration that jews has a much larger inferiority complex than irish thus more likely to report you

Fuck, Danes are literal vermin. Gas the Danes.

Getting a strong sense that there's some Sup Forumstards in this thread.

seek help, you are fucking mentally ill. I see you in almost every thread talking about Sup Forums and sperging out while calling people Sup Forumstards for disagreeing with you, you are literally obsessed.
everyone is laughing at you and you don't even realize it.

That's a strong argument for jews deserving all the scrutiny they get.

This board is blue /po/ retard

If Denmark were obliterated today, the world economy would quickly recover and everyone would move on.

>doing a roman salute for laughs
Nice try

>they most likely would face consequences, and should just like that scottish youtuber
Yeah. Is that why groups such as the "Hebrew Israelites(Black)" are able to scream at whites and asians among street corners in places like America and the UK, calling for our deaths and slavery? Yet the police PROTECT them
You're just as naive as any other leftist. Cannot WAIT for the day of the rope tbqh

Not really wise to run off about the Irish in Scotland, mate. See .

currently reporting you to international danish genocide watch
wrong guy you got there, i mostly just shitpost on here. i even browsed Sup Forums a few months back. teaching what free speech is to you children is surely a laughing matter

Dude, real talk? Asking if a place is nice to live in does not mean you want to move, it is just a question. And I never even mentioned language, just what the region is like! I made a similar post about Liguria. Sorry if Guatemalans on this board upset you but please, calm down. This is a nice board where most of the convo is in good faith. If this is how danes act No wonder the other scandinavians make fun of you

You can break all criminal speech laws here if it's just a prank bro or its just the public debate bro.

eesti
no one gives a shit if you flat out nazi salute your friends or family and raise your voice to SIEG HEIL!!!

If there are rules that need to be taught about free speech then it's not free speech. Don't even try to play the "I was shitposting the whole time teehee" card right now.

It's insane how many leftists I've seen on twitter support him being jailed.

You can say his joke should have social consequences - community ostracization, loss of employment, ridicule on social media, whatever. But the state imprisoning a person for a tasteless joke is an incredibly ridiculous precedent.

So many of these weirdo twitter leftists love to joke about dead cops and whatnot. The Cons would absolutely love to jail you all if you allow them.

I think it would depend on a context here. If it was done to make fun of nazis by comparing them with filthy dogs then most likely no; it it looked like you are trying to glorify nazis and promote nazism then you'd either get a short prison term or just get fined if it reached the court.

blame your retarded governments instead of taking it out on me, i agree with you that these fuckers should go to jail. they're inciting violence.
>Asking if a place is nice to live in does not mean you want to move
worst excuse of the 21st century. take your own advice and find something better to do with your time

I'm guessing it's a clickbait article like a lot of these "he was arrested for saying racist stuff on twitter" news where they leave out the actually incriminating stuff?

Then again it is Britain so you never know.

One liberation was not enough.

No, he was literally arrested for teaching a dog to do the Nazi salute.

*and he was very clear the entire time he was doing it as a prank.

I like how despite the fact I pointed out that this is incorrect, you keep repeating it. It's almost as if you're a Sup Forumstard whose escaped from his containment board.

What violence are they inciting exactly? Right wing gatherings are peaceful until meme anarchists show up and start shit.

Jungchen machst du die ganzen Collagen selber?

>you keep repeating it
>everyone with the same flag is the same person

It's more than a tasteless joke since it's related to the fucking holocaust
>it's just a prank bro why are you mad that I'm teaching my dog do the same salute that nazis did?

your rights end where others begin. if your definition of free speech is that you're free to say anything without consequences, good for you. but you just can't go around redefining things to your liking.

He got to dog to hail at "gas the jews". Still part of the joke. Still doesn't deserve prison time.

>implying I'm wrong
Come on mate, it's not hard to figure it out.

It's a really stupid prank, but the guy isn't a Nazi. Just an edgy idiot who thought it would be funny to get a dog to do the nazi salute and respond to "gas the jews".

calling for the death and slavery of particular groups of people is not inciting violence?

Attached: british policewoman.webm (800x330, 1.91M)

The latter is freedom of speech. Anything less then that is a perversion of the term.

But it's not the to do with anything the dog didn't or didn't do, it's what he said, that's all I'm pointing out.
>Still doesn't deserve prison time.
And I certainly don't disagree with this. It's fucking ridiculous.

It's weird when somebody is so confident despite being completely wrong. I got home from work 20 minutes ago, this is the first time I've even been to Sup Forums today.

he can be funny in jail now

Friendly reminder that there is absolutely nothing wrong with sending police officers in to drag overweight Sup Forumstards out of their mom’s basements kicking and screaming to be locked up in jail. I wish we did it in America.

So what? Why are you placing punitive punishment for jokes?

You don't have a right of not being offended. Violence is a choice, words don't cause it.

Attached: 1517815221985.jpg (350x454, 28K)

Not having your feelings hurt should never be a human right.

Not when it's some memes nobody takes seriously. Even deplorable right wing hate groups aren't anywhere near as violent as the Black Bloc.

no it's not, in the udhr it says everything has the right to say everything but the exercise of these rights carries special duties and responsibilities and may be subject to certain restriction when nessasary for the respect of rights or reputation of others.
i agree that the term 'free speech' implies that you are allowed to say anything you want but that's not how it really is nor intended to be

>wants to use violent force to protect others from potential violent force
Hmm.

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 106K)

>scream FIRE! FIRE! inside a building on the usa as a joke
>get arrested
wtf i thought mutts were pro free speech

Man it must suck to have a guy with your flag making you all look bad. Most danes on here are chill. Also, why does everyone make fun of your guys' accent? I listened to a clip and it sounds about the same as other germanic languages

>i agree that the term 'free speech' implies that you are allowed to say anything you want but that's not how it really is

That's exactly how it really is. Free speech means you can say what you want unless you're directly inciting violence against others or causing them harm by deliberately lying (libel/slander). If it doesn't mean that in your country then you don't really have free speech.

>Cannot WAIT for the day of the rope tbqh

Attached: 0425DA7C-69B5-47C1-8ECE-91AD1643288E.png (731x709, 59K)

Amen to that

I agree with you, but it still is fucking dumb, if a black guy did the same with "hang all whites" autists here would be foaming at their mouths
There's no point in arguing with Sup Forumstards, leave them be

I wonder if Sup Forums is confused about how to approach this story, because 'hurr scotchland is based, fuck da british they cuck'.
I wonder if they'd be upset to learn that Scotland is far, far more left-leaning than England is.

I like and support your approach
Godspeed user

Based Swede. People who want to outlaw hate speech are like children who are upset over people being mean in the real world. The world is full of hate, grow up.

>Breitbart
Get out.

this is not about feelings, it's about making threats. whether these threats are valid or not they should be taken serious. same reason you can't go around on Sup Forums posting about how you're going to shoot up your school tomorrow without expecting consequences

this is where the autism/aspergers kicks in. to you and me, saying 'gas the jews' is a funny joke and a meme but to normal people who aren't used to such jokes it comes off as threatening especially if you're a jew. you're desensitized to this

Words do cause violence though

>everyone who doesn't follow my bleeding heart beliefs is a Sup Forumstard

Get over yourself

>Even deplorable right wing hate groups aren't anywhere near as violent as the Black Bl-

Attached: 5E0FCF24-337C-458D-B517-6615748A240B.jpg (1240x520, 102K)

>when necessary

That doesn't mean they have to be restricted and it doesn't even specify what should be. It's just a catch-all 70 year old guidebook.

I think it should be everything or nothing,

>if a black guy did the same with "hang all whites" autists here would be foaming at their mouths
Sure, but he wouldn't face any legal consequences. Sup Forums isn't a criminal justice system.

Any americans here can explain this to me?