Operation Pewdiepie

Ok Sup Forums,

We know Pewdiepie is the biggest Youtuber in history, with an audience of 47.5mil subs, and we know he has a tendency to to drop hints of being redpilled. Wouldn't it be great if we turned his attention to the politics of the left, so that his videos and his jokes might sometimes turn to mocking their ways, to 50 million people? This WILL have an effect, small or large, so why aren't we already doing it?

Here's the plan:

We all post in his current videos in the format of

If any of us see such posts, thumb-up the comment, drop a reply (Even "+1" will do).

We've shown how memes can affect reality, let's take the next step.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/29/bill-clinton-calls-for-rebuilding-detroit-with-syrian-refugees/
youtube.com/watch?v=EivRj_VfMgo
socialblade.com/youtube/user/pewdiepie)
youtube.com/watch?v=uGU73QhWyx4
youtube.com/watch?v=83gaaCxl74w
youtube.com/watch?v=MiYEbLQM2dg
youtube.com/watch?v=pHNbitDDW3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

Give me one good reason why not

This. A large scale pewdiepie raid by Sup Forums needs to be organised. We need more people on this thread so we all post, comment, and like each others posts on pewdiepie's latest video simultaneously.

Lot of impressionable kids watching this shit, I bet he could sway a lot of them

t. correct the record

interesting

I don't think that posting anything on his videos will get anything done, its been awhile since I've watched them, but his comments section was full of cancer and there was so much of it a post would only be visible for a few seconds, a minute at most before it was on the 2nd page.

Also anything that does actually manage to get through will likely fall on deaf ears, his viewer base is all kids and the man himself doesn't seem to take anything seriously. Isn't the maga hat thing in Sweden a joke?

50 million subscribers, most of which are either not american or under the age of 18?

Nah

reportin' in

Also this.

KEY TO FIX DETROIT? REFUGEES!
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/29/bill-clinton-calls-for-rebuilding-detroit-with-syrian-refugees/

posted on youtube.com/watch?v=EivRj_VfMgo

I like this idea

I'd have to go to his channel.

To kick this off guys when you've posted drop the link or say which video in here so we can go to it

>Operation : Fuck with this guys career

how about you fucking leave him alone? if its real then why would go around trying to "out" him?

this is some Jewish shit

>pretending that all creative political tactics are jewish conpsiracies

this

Who gives a shit about his carreer

fake thread, bad actor, DIAF, etc

so you decline to help a legitimate effort by people who only have the internet as a medium to save our cultures and western civilisation because you don't want to give a guy who gets "263,981,700 VIEWS FOR THE LAST 30 DAYS" (socialblade.com/youtube/user/pewdiepie) one more view?

He said on a podcast that people who voted SD are all retarded racists and homophobes and that he was ashamed of Sweden's voters for keeping SD in the Riksdag.

He's not redpilled.

wouldn't be a thread without autismo calling fake

thanks for dropping by man

mate his audience are 10yr olds. It won't change shit.

>tfw white people

Fuckin' defeatist scum. Put your burkha on now m8

BUMP
Make Sup Forums great again
BUMP

I am just being realistic. Plus when he catches this happening all the comments will be marked as spam.

Even civic nationalism is too right wing eh

Can't blame me for trying everything I can think of

Shit what else can we do but spam the truth?

>tfw a fellow brit is doing more than most yankeedoodles to get Trump into office

>Operation Pewdiepie
So fucking gay.

>Shitposting on a Swedish guys video game videos where he makes funny voices for 10 year olds is saving western civilization

I don't care how many votes he gets, I'm not going there because his content is stupid and gives me a headache.

lets fucking do dis bois

Bump

Anyone can fill me in on how he's dropped some red pills here and there? Haven't seen his stuff in over two years

It helps all of us if Trump wins, we need this more than we all realise yet.

>and we know he has a tendency to to drop hints of being redpilled.
when/where

Want it or not, having that number of viewers makes him an opinion leader.

t. ctr

This, I sincerely doubt he is legitimately red pilled about anything

>helping get trump into office by posting comments on a video viewed by people who are too young to vote and/or don't live in the USA.
ok lad.

Watch the videos you absolute fuckin' kike I swear to god you're asking for evidence when they're all right there. It's always the one-liners within the odd video or two of his which give away a political leaning.

>watch hundreds of some Swedish chucks videos while wanting to stab my eyes out to hear him say "feminism is bad" or something.
Yeah no thanks senpai, give a tl;dr

>It's always the one-liners within the odd video or two
I appreciate the sentiment that people should do their own research, but this guy makes thousands of vids and I'm supposed to watch until I find the odd vid or two?

>Watch the videos

No

>nope

You actually type like him so what's the problem kek.

Can we stay shush about it you fucking faggot brit?

Let the thread die.

you are not Lord Kek, witness.

Didn't he disable comments?

Just post the fucking video where he says red pilled shit you autistic pewdieshill
I'm not giving that snowkike money for views if you are full of shit

Oh fugged

>50 POSTS
STILL REFUSING TO GIVE EXAMPLES OF REDPILLS
Since when did Pewdiepie hire retards to shill for his channel? Must be losing views or some shit.

Fuck off achmed you might aswell wear the hijab now you fuck

>DON'T MAKE ANY EFFORT WHATSOEVER TO HELP US, IT'S NOT WORTH IT, I LIVE IN A COLD DEPRESSING SHITHOLE AND ENJOY TURKS GIVING MY WIFE CREAMPIES, STICK TO POSTING MEMES ON AN EGYPTIAN MEME BOARD BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT GETS THINGS DONE

THIS
SAGE
A
G
E

Holy shit fine give me a moment, but this is common knowledge

EVERYONE PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP

LET THE THREAD DIE.

Fucking morons.

>tripfag

Here are some implying redpill

youtube.com/watch?v=uGU73QhWyx4
youtube.com/watch?v=83gaaCxl74w
youtube.com/watch?v=MiYEbLQM2dg

Also aware of prominent media bias: youtube.com/watch?v=pHNbitDDW3A

try to get him to talk about why he left sweden
on a reddit ama or something
see if you can lure him in

I knew you were a fucking Jew OP

Everyone not Jewish, please shut the fuck up and let the thread die.

What the fucking shit does your dumb post even mean? You're lookin 'real fuckin' shill-like there Ahmed.

And whatever you do, don't spread this meme.

Don't post this "Pewdiepie is Nazi" meme on tumblr and shit, just keep quiet about it.

Let it die.

What is your fucking aim here nigger?

Why are you being such a fucking shill? Why are you so fucking adamantly against this? Enough to spend your time here repeating the same old fucking phrase like a fucking ctr supporter.

Honestly go and hang yourself you fucking race traitor. Fucking barbarians

>Let it die

t. your father when your mother became pregnant

>OP
literal 12yr old

Why are you such a fucking retarded faggot?

Just keep it quiet. Have a fucking brain.

If this gets plastered all over the social medias we are fucked, please use your fucking brain you retarded britbong.

LET THE THREAD DIE.

>Keep it quiet
>Have a brain

stop advertising we don't want your trash

Hahaha, got you to change your wording kike

mate I agree, don't pop off at me.

Why are we fucked if pewdiepie starts calling out CTR (such as yourselves) and the globalist MSM?

fuck off leaf cunt it's a genuine idea

You've made your point, OP. It's not a bad plan. Go do it yourself, and you will surely have a few people join you.

Post again in a few weeks. There will always be detractors, but again, it's not a bad plan...

he's too old for Sup Forums

This guy thinks refugees are welcome and that I am an intolerant bigot. Needs hanging

IF YOU ARE NOT JEWISH, LET THE THREAD DIE AND DONT POST THIS ON SOCIAL MEDIA, PLEASE USE BRAIN. DONT SPREAD THIS MEME. STOP COMMENTING IN THIS THREAD. LET IT DIE.

Yeah sometimes I do think that, but there are other older people on here too

Lord kek has no form. Anyone who tries to draw him or imitate him shall be beheaded.

>50 million
Subs ≠ views. He gets around 2-7 million per video

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT "IF YOU ARE NOT JEWISH"

HOLY SHIT LOL YOU'RE A FUCKING BRAINLESS MONKEY

thanks for keeping the thread going though

The only thing this would do is put him under leftist attack, and ruin his career.

Not only is he likely just a swedish normie who loves refugees, but even if he isn't, if he had 5 brain cells he wouldn't do this and ruin his carerr

As he contributes to the thread

I don't even know what 'meme' he thinks he thinks I'm spreading?

and "If you are not jewish?"

this jew

bump, interesting idea user

Jewtubers have careers

>just keep it quiet.
cause your wife's son is asleep?

Hitler had less people watching his speeches.

He makes more money than you ever will, by sitting in front of a cam and appealing to 14 year old children with childish jokes, and shitty games. Might want to put that into consideration senpai

Why do all you weebs keep using senpai it's cringey as fuck

>this amateur doesn't understand the importance of child education

Might want to put into consideration Ad Companies quickly realizing their failures and inflation Nigger.

"IF YOU ARE NOT JEWISH STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD, LET IT DIE, KEEP IT QUIET."

All posters below leafs, britbongs & US

The countries that all the shill posting Jews on this board come from.

Oh yeah, and please spread this meme on social media for me too thx. God, you kikes are easy to manipulate.

Holy shit you need to go to hospital lmao

This thread is stupid, if you are serious then just do it pussy!

do i call the stretcher

>the countries where all shill posting comes from
>all shill posting
>all

Shut up JIDF. Pic severely pertinent

Yeah thank you kikes, keep the thread going, make more. And when you're done spread this on all social media sites too thx.