WHY DOES TRUMP ALWAYS PUT FOREIGN WORKERS AHEAD OF AMERICANS?

This is absolutely disgusting. Unfortunately THIS IS EXACTLY why right wingers love Trump so much. It's always America LAST with Donald Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/jessicagarrison/trumps-florida-clubs-absent-from-job-fairs-to-hire-us-worker?utm_term=.os9nPl2VX#.qu0MJAx8n
money.cnn.com/2016/03/18/news/economy/trump-maralago/index.html
redstate.com/repair_man_jack/2015/09/25/donald-trump-h2b-visa-hypocrite/
nytimes.com/2016/02/26/us/politics/donald-trump-taps-foreign-work-force-for-his-florida-club.html
youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buzzfeed.com/jessicagarrison/trumps-florida-clubs-absent-from-job-fairs-to-hire-us-worker?utm_term=.os9nPl2VX#.qu0MJAx8n

You would know lee chang

Why does Trump despise American workers?

Liberals can't tell the difference between business and government policies.

If I run a business and I treat all my workers nicely while my competition doesn't, I lose money.

If the government passes a law preventing the use of foreign labor then I don't lose as much business as everyone else also has to deal with hire operating costs.

As you're a Chinese man why do you hate American workers?

>trump makes and supports every single decision made by the companies he owns

you think he'd have the time to ok everything with his billion dollar empire?

It's just some buzzwords to get himself elected all he cares about is getting himself more contracts via his family and business partners.
All of his clothes are manufactured in china

That's bullshit he can say make America great again is our mission.
He doesn't really care about that and neither does his subordinates

wow you really corrected my record there, chump

>Buzzfeed.

OP is always a faggot.

SAGE THE LEAF
FILTER THE LEAF
DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THE LEAF'S OPINIONS

this ffs.

>buzzfeed
Yea no one cares

That's why he needs to fix USA. So he dosen't need to do it this way.
Guy is a businessman, he does business, not charity.

A SINGLE JOB FAIR

He defends the practice.

Also he doesn't have a billion dollar anything let alone empire.

its cheaper m8.

and until everyone plays by the same rules there is no point in trump fucking himself over.

right wing retard thinks hiring American is fucking yourself over.

You fuckers really hate America don't you.

>he doesn't have a billion dollar anything let alone empire

>right wing retard
>leaf flag

oh its fucking you again

who dis seamen daemon?

>right wing retard thinks hiring American is fucking yourself over.
the way the laws are right now it is.

good try nigger leaf

Yes I'm for real.

No, actually the only people who think hiring American is fucking yourself over are right wing retards who hate their country.

Thank god not all employers are like Trump, otherwise no Americans would have jobs.

Trump claims the unemployment rate is 42% but is flooding the country with his fucking foreign workers and you right wing retards love him for it.

>No, actually the only people who think hiring American is fucking yourself over are right wing retards who hate their country.
Which is why loads of american companies hire illegals, foreigners instead right?

Those jews are just doing the math wrong and don't realize that american workers are so much better when you pay them 15 an hour.

Leafs can never beat the jew for this reason, they never passed algebra in high school.

>everyone else is doing it

a good argument for a business man, but a poor one for a person. this way of doing business is why we are in our current situation. wrong is not relative, i don't care what they teach in communist school. trump needs to lead by example and eat the cost of doing business locally. it'll only be a temporary financial setback anyway according to him.

I don't know. What happened to the domestic supply of part time seasonal labor?

They applied for jobs at Maralago but were passed up in favor of the foreigners that Trump prefers.

Why don't you try reading some articles.

"We have hundreds of qualified candidates for jobs like these," Veenstra told CNN. "That's what we do here. We help place local residents into jobs like those."

>Trump micromanages all of his businesses

Leaf, you're not redeeming yourself with this.

He's publicly defended his preference for foreign workers.

You don't become a billionnaire by not exploiting the system like your competition, Mehmeh Chang.
Once he's Président, he'll be able to level the playing field, and make the most financially sound option the one that benefit americans.

I can't believe right wing retards actually believe this. Such gullible morons.

No, Trump needs to change policy so that businesses can survive by putting America first.

At the moment, businesses who don't cut their costs by outsourcing can't compete against businesses that do.

Faggot I know we're gonna be shafted should he fuck with NAFTA but I'll take that trade if it means Clinton stays the fuck away from the reigns of power. Also every decent Canadian should want to see that faggot in Ottawa grovel at Trump's feet for forgiveness for his retarded remarks on him earlier in the year

This isn't outsourcing.

You're a retard.

You can just fine in business without flooding the country with foreign workers like Trump loves to do.

The problem is Trump despises American workers.

>Why does Trump despise American workers?
You care about that suddenly? Isn't that racist and nativist. Correct the Record, had these been different time you would have shouted "muh jobs", "you deserve to lose your job if an immigrant can take it" etc

u mad bro

It's gunna be Trump grovelling at Hillary's feet begging not to be locked up.

I thought Trump was America First. I guess he's America Last.

Only Democrats stand with American workers.

>11*0.50 cent have been deposited to you bank account

sage in options field

Thanks for Correcting my Record you ricenigger

Interesting. On a side note, I hate that bullshit of not telling someone you won't be hiring them. That's a worse infraction in my mind.

thank you for at least looking at the information

Most of these right wing retards don't even know how to read.

This fucking leaf comes here every fucking day just to post these bullshit slides Obama made. Obama and his niglets will be saged from the united states very soon.

BUZZFEED

GUYS CAN WE GUESS WHICH CANADIAN IS POSTING RIGHT NOW?

You don't know how to shill

sage in options field

HAHAHHA ITS HIM AGAIN! ITS FUCKING HIM! HOLY FUCK!

POST SOME SCREEN SHOTS M8! I WANNA SEE THOSE EPIC FUCKING WINS MAN! EPIC FUCKING SCREENSHOTS! HAHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU ARE AT IT AGAIN WITH SOME SLIGHTLY NEW SCREENSHOTS OF FUCKING BUZZFED AHHHHHHHHH!1 hOLY fucking shit!

I have dozens of sources regarding Trump's preference for foreign workers over Americans which he despises.

Donald Trump Is An H2B-Visa Hypocrite
redstate.com/repair_man_jack/2015/09/25/donald-trump-h2b-visa-hypocrite/

Why do you right wing retards love it so much that Trump is flooding the country with foreign workers?

In fact, this is what the EU fined Ireland about:
anti-competitive practices. The laws are there because they KNOW someone, then everyone, will utilize whatever methods they can to achieve maximum competitive advantage, or die.

Why do they even have tax laws? They should be voluntary.

ITS HIM AGAIN HAHAHAHA! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT MAN! YOU ARE FUCKED UP! I need to seriously keep track of all your fucking faggot shill threads god damn man. You are one sick puppy!

K you're making it way too obvious that you're the retard from yesterday who called yourself a sad retard.

We get it. You're obsessed with me.

u mad? lol

YOU FUCKING CHANGED THE FUCKING REACTION IMAGE! HAHAHAHAHA OR WAIT WAS THE SAME ONE? HAHAHA OH MAN FUCKING CHRIST MAN!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

IM LITERALLY CRYING AT THIS SHIT

People prefer being served by shit skins these days. I must admit I do too. I get sick and tired of white cunts with a chip on their shoulder too full of themselves to just be polite and do their job. Not all whites are like this but a lot of them are.

Face it Trump might build your wall but otherwise he probably won't do shit with normal immigration.

The sad thing is that you're desperately in love with me. Watch. You're going to sit in this thread and reply to every one of my comments like the sad retard that you are.

You're mad because you get BTFO by my everyday. This is what you do. You sit on Sup Forums all day jumping from thread to thread trying to find me then when you do, you splerg out like this. It's fucking sad.

SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD SAD RETARD ALERT SAD RETARD

This is what happens when you're a sad retard and you get BTFO by Obama Leaf everyday.

This motherfucker has completely lost it.

There really needs to be more mass shootings in leaf land

In all honesty I can't fucking understand how you are not banned yet you literally fucking post the same god damn thread OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

Oh and btw what was it like fucking two hours from the last thread? You had to go take a fucking lunch break or something?

He already explained, they won't take seasonal jobs.

I've been on both sides of that shit. I know how it works. I know how it worked in the past. I know how it works today. We've drifted too far for the past decade and a half operating on policies which were viable in the 90s, but no longer. It's shit. We need a fundamental change. Trump is the only one offering it. Even if it all turns out to be lip service, he's the only one not doubling down on our current course. I'm willing to take the chance. Because what we're doing now, is a disaster coming.

Before I even scrolled down I fucking new it was him and by golli he posts the same fucking graphs and shitty fucking screen caps AGAIN!
Holy fuck this canadian has to take the fucking cake for the weirdest fucker even weirder than that mod stalker. I bet hes been doing this for a very fucking long time.

>all this hysterical Trumptards damage control

Hey sad retard, when have I ever posted this thread?

Please go ahead show me.

Yeah that's what I thought bitch.

Until you provide proof, fuck off you obsessed stalker sad retard.

This is where the sad retard accuses you of being my proxy.

JESUS CHRIST AND YOU ACCUSE ME OF USING PROXIES? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU FUCKED YOURSELF UP LIKE THIS?

You're such a fucking retard.

Actually hundreds of Americans have applied for those positions put Trump discards them because he prefers foreigners over Americans.

Holy fuck man you are pathetic hahahaha

When are you going to start another thread?

It doesn't say hundreds have applied. It says one applied. It says the local unemployment office has hundreds in its rolls who are eligible.

>When are you going to start another thread?

The sad thing is you spend your entire day looking for me on Sup Forums.

Seriously why don't you go and find yourself a boyfriend? I told you I'm not interested.

dude. stop. right now.
you're literally fighting with yourself.
this is pathetic.

>>"yes i'm for real"

either kill yourself of get new hobby.

I'm not fighting with myself. I'm BTFO right wing retards.

I stop by a few times a week, and even that casual browsing has proven to me that you're the once who lives on here shitposting like an asspie mongoloid

>Canadian
>mongoloid

Yeah, that about sums it up

>saged

Buddy you're so full of shit.

>Since 2010, nearly 300 United States residents have applied or been referred for jobs as waiters, waitresses, cooks and housekeepers there. But according to federal records, only 17 have been hired.

nytimes.com/2016/02/26/us/politics/donald-trump-taps-foreign-work-force-for-his-florida-club.html

DON'T YOU GET IT? Trump refuses to hire Americans because he prefers foreigners.

youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M

Trump literally puts an ad up for 2 days and then pulls it so he can bring in foreigners. You actually think he has any interest in hiring Americans? Fuck no. He hates Americans.

Leave me out of this I'm just trying to ruin his fucking shitty slide thread. I'll have to search the archive for like 3 other threads that I personally know that hes doing the same exact shit.

Anyone who thinks Trump will be good for this country is a delusional madman. We only do it because getting him into power is the ultimate troll. Whoever takes Trump seriously should kill themselves

Not an Arguement Policy CTR

>Leave me out of this I'm just trying to ruin his fucking shitty slide thread.

You're a legit sad retard.

I made this thread you autist.

Run along now. Go away.

I bet you can't, because you're obsessed with me.

shit, sorry bro
collateral damage happens, be glad you aren't the terrorists' families

>buzzfeed

LEGIT
SAD
RETARD
100% CONFIRMED!

Americans can't just fly every day from the US to England or other countries every day just to go to works in his hotels.

Post some more screencaps from the last thread. I wanna see some new ones you've got!

He can't do it. He can't leave my thread. You're legitimately in love with me. I told you I'm not gay.

Why do you think I am a male you fucking faggot sexist!

SLIDE THREAD, DO NOT RESPOND

OP IS CONFIRMED AS BEING LEAF MONGOLOID GOING BY THE NAME OF "SAD RETARD"

get saged faggot

He hired 17. What do those have in common that the 300 don't?

please clap

17 out of 300. The rest Trump brought in foreigners because that's what he prefers.

The in the next breath, he complains that Americans don't have jobs and that the unemployment rate is 42%.

I know you right wing retards hate America and love foreign workers, but even you morons should realize this is exactly how wages get suppressed in America.

>Mar-a-Lago positions paid roughly $10 an hour for maids and housekeepers going up to $13 an hour for cooks, and about $11 for waiters and waitresses.

Got two threads going at the same time?

>Trump's a racist bigot!
>Trump hires immigrants!

really made me think. now, kys.

I predicted this

because he doesn't give a shit about the US
he's a liar and a fraud
If he's elected he'll sell the US to foreign countries and will take his cut

>Trump puts America First!
>Trump hires foreign workers over Americans

/thread

The sad thing is that's why these anti-American right wing retards love him so much.

HAHAHAHAHA

>Trump the businessman ran his affairs legally and profitably using loopholes created by crooked politicians and he benefitted.
>Trump the President knows the immigration loopholes from running an empire and will be the only person in American History tohave his skill set and background.

really made me think, now kys.

Trump has put Americans last throughout his entire life, but surely a 70 year old greedy, narcissistic man will change his ways.

Trump has played you right wing retards for suckers.

It's honestly fucking sad what dupes you love to be.

I read the article. I want to know what those 17 had going for them the other 300 didn't. Why were they hired and the others not? You can't just quantify this shit, it needs qualified as well.