++TIME TRAVELER THEORY ++CYBER THREAT TO US ELECTION

TIME TRAVELER THEORY CONFIRMED

I don't have the screen cap but
>Clinton will "win"
>Few months down the line huge voter fraud uncovered
>Trump takes the election

HAPPENING

I can confirm this; I'm from the future.

>he thinks there will be a election

I hope Jericho happens in real life

That's not what I said, dipshit.

NOT A DRILL

>33

KEK CONFIRMS

BUMPO

hey ground hog user, when will the banking virus appear again was it september or december i forgot, also will anything happen in september

your all shit

your country is shit aswell canada

KEK WILLS IT

There's a few of us apparently, but 4/7 times it's right before election, late august-early fall. The dates are never the same. One time it didn't even happen.

September would be a good be though.

Keep an eye out for anti-russian propaganda.

Only really started noticing it the last couple times around, but anything that states, "may have been russian hackers, most likely, points to, former experts say, etc."

Don't let yourself be told what to believe without hard evidence.

No major conflicts with Russia btw, just an escalation of narrative.

Talk of AWB 2.0 a month into Clintons presidency, but no executive orders before the end of the year.

Yemen, Iran, and syria become much more active in terms of American operations, or at least the propaganda sets the tone for it.

I've been trying to remember as much as I can each time, but considering it's different every time, I have to learn to recognize the patterns.

Just so you know, every time brexit happens, trump wins.

This is the IDEAL scenario if Trump can just do away with the corrupt presidency and return to the original constitution. REBOOT THE SYSTEM.

NO MORE (((DEMOCRACY)))

thanks.

Np.

Just a heads up, keep an eye on where the money goes from the financial institutions that have to pay billion dollar fines. (Jp morgan, bank of america, etc.)

When it gets enough attention it plays in Trump's favor.

why dont you start a thread about this.

What is the amount of time resetting for you?

PRAISE KEK! THE ALMIGHTY! THE MOST HIGH!

PRAISE HIM!

Also, more about who you are because the screen cap I've seen says a trip B, I've seen you on other threads I think.

The whole time travel multiple time lines multiple universe thing has me tripping out like the last 6 months that I died in another and thus woke up in this timeline.

It never works. Gets full of fake and gay. I'm not really trying to change anything either. It's all going to reset for me at the end of the year anyway.

I pop up in related threads here and there though.

you may get a few fake and gays, but ill bump ya anyway if you do.

I'm not trip b guy. I've never used a trip.

I recall a couple anons claiming to be experiencing the same as me. I don't even think I was the first. When I saw the thread on it, I thought, "maybe this guy is legit," considering I'm experiencing the same.

Every time it resets, it's slightly different.

Going on 7 years now.

kek is never here

Thanks, but life has become a lot more ephemeral for me.

Honestly I'm starting to lose hope that I'll be able to watch my daughter grow up.

That's been weighing a lot more than any potential happenings.

so are you the original ground hog user or another ground hog

it might be wise to not upset the balance by discussing events of this nature "publicly" specially in a place such as this, the world is wacthing us right now, we are merely it's actors.

I don't honestly know.

This year I popped into a thread where OP claimed to be from alternate dimensions.

Usually it's a thread like that where I'll pop in and tell my story. It's where I have the most success.

I do believe I was the first to make noise about the banking virus though, and when the shadow brokers came on the scene recently I got worried it was going to happen again.

Is there anything critical in the science world, your personal life, astronomy, like anything of consequence that happens before you loop back? Some type of event horizon?

What happens when you looped? The first time? Do you go to bed and wake up at the start of the same year? More details around what happens when you "reset"

I cant believe the Chiefs win the super bowl this year. every fucking time.

Wait so you live in a loop of time.

What's the event that starts you over every time??

How many cycles have you been throug? How long are they?

he said 7 times

What happens from september to december

Give clear outlines, you should remember well the basics and patterns

Why might you not see your daughter grow up?
Also are you implying you're stuck here with us unvoluntary?

Include me in the screencap

Hi mom

Would you believe me if I told you I get a deja-vu from your posts?

Have you posted in this timeline before?

I almost remember the exact post about you not being able to see your daughter grow

So is it actually real or is it satire?

What else is gonna happen besides election? WW3 soon? Any stocks or currencies we should invest?

First time I was institutionalized after a couple months of freaking out. Played nice, got out, figured out not to say anything publicly after that.

Girlfriend left, took my daughter. Couldn't see her till the next reset.

Reset happens every new years eve. One minute I'm conscious and it's December 2016, the next I'm waking up with a hangover January 2016.

Since its been happening I've been pouring over physics, tech, string theory CERN etc, trying to find answers.

It's tough because I still have to work and raise a family, and getting into college for less than a year is kind of useless. I can't exactly keep any of the books or materials.

Best I can figure is that energy was pushed or folded into the fifth dimension.

>every time brexit happens, trump wins.
>Clintons presidency

SeeSeven times so far. Nothing extraordinary about my life at all. Fairly average, no special gifts, lower middle class.

Have you found any good and interesting info about what's going on behind courtains ?

Tell us something someone unaware like you wouldnt know about this timeline.

Hey, maybe you can help me out nigga. So remember that Earthquake that rekt central Italy like a week ago? I'm a filfthy day sleeping now NEET and that day I woke up about three hours before the 6.2 hit. So here's a bit of background to why the following stuff is abnormal for me.
>late last year my mother passed away
>the entire week before she was in the hospital I had this horrible feeling that something was going to get fucked and I had a few nightmares about her dying and stuff like that (mind you I rarely ever dream, let alone overly negative things)
>at the end of the week I decide to head home for the weekend (my university is a two hour or so drive from home)
>I text my moms cell as I hit the road
>after about forty minutes and she hasn't responded yet I get this horrible feeling of dread
>I spend the next hour trying to not break down as it get's worse as I get home
>about 20 minutes out I get a call from my grandmother that my mom is in the hospital and suffered a massive heart attack and is in the hospital
>18 days later she passes in the hospital after struggling for almost three weeks
Since then I've dropped out and have been NEETing it up with my grandparents. What you might ask this has to do with Italy? Well that day/morning/night/whatever that I was alseep I had a weird as fuck dream.
>be me
>in a grocery store
>the language is foreign but I understand it a bit I just can't speak it or anything
>it feels like Italian but I don't speak nor even recognize Italian
>go to the check out
>in my hand basket I have this tube of stuff that just says "pork" on it and a plastic thing of cheese
>I'm all worried because I don't know how I'm going to take the pork back with me on the plane and take it home (not worried about the cheese for some reason)
>I notice that the grocery store, despite being inside, has no roof
>the cashier or whatever speaks to me in Italian or whatever
To be continued

Who wins the World Series?

I love how media is openly admitting it is biased and has an agenda and how

THE GOVERNMENT / LIBERALS ARE ACTIVELY SUBVERTING DEMOCRACY [VOTING]

These things are actually happening in 2016. We actually broke western democracy Sup Forums. It's impossible to see the full ramifications now because they'll be felt for decades or more. People are literally abandoning everything for Hillary Clinton, it's all on the table. The thing is Hillary wants war with Russia so Russia and the rest of the world is getting ready to put it all on the table to! IT'S HABBENING

all in the name of "well Trump is a special threat"

out of sheer curiosity does my name ring any bells?

(I'm lazy)

>look at pin pad
>it doesn't look like a normal pin pad
>panic because I can't read it at all and it confuses the shit out of me
>the cashier girl looks at me impatiently
>I wake up
Then a few hours later I check Sup Forums and see the Earthquake, a little spooked but whatever not too worried. Then in the news I see one of the towns, Amatrice. that got hit really hard
>some Italian guy in the thread mentions a pasta dish from there that is kind famous
>look it up (Spaghetti all'Amatriciana)
>two on the ingredients are pancetta and pecorino Romano
>pork and cheese
>lurk google images
>find almost exactly what I saw in the dream
The weird part for me is that I still remember most of it, like it wasn't a dream. It might be because I've ingrained it in my memory because of how weird it was but whatever

Patterns are different every time, but I detailed a clinton election earlier with increased American presence in yemen, syria, and Iran, along with a definite tone setting of anti-Russian propaganda.

It's only 3 months of patterns, mind you, but an AWB 2.0 is discussed before the end of the year. It's worrying because of the legal precedent in Massachusetts, effectively banning all semi autos due to legal interpretation. (Not sure if it happened this year, on mobile so can't be bothered to google.)

One time out of seven the banking virus hits early, mid summer, elections suspended, and it's a very tense atmosphere till december.

It's not full blown fema camps, but it's akin to euro nations after repeated attacks. NG in major cities, MRAPS and strykers near government buildings etc.

Trump victories follow a pattern of pushing away from nato, talks of increased cooperation with Russia. In fact, I remember reading of joint military exercises against ISIS, instead of the assad govt or "rebels."

Economic crash happens every time, although the severity differs. Always late summer/early fall. Keep an eye on Italian banks, DB, and credit suisse.

Also, stated earlier, follow where the money goes from the penalties major financial institutions have to pay. It doesn't always gain traction in the media, but when it does, trump usually wins. Apparently Dems use the money (to the tune of billions) to fund BLM, la raza, etc.

im kinda puzzled what this means, i mean usually if i feel like something bad will happen then it will, sad thing is that this kinda happened with me like your grandmother, i said the night she died because my other grandmother did not want to see her "i bet she will die tonight" and boom next morning dead.

just a suggestion it may get you out of the time loop try starting a super happening.

Yes. My daughter ages until December.

Then it resets. I never see her grow into a woman.

For those curious they kind looked like this, respectively except that the pancetta's label was a bit different in color and had a flat plastic part to it.

Could be. I only have a vague understanding of physics and string theory, but I'm starting to believe consciousness or even memory exists outside of our 4 dimensions.

I see parallels to the Mandela effect, and other posters claiming to experience the same.

Sick dubs kid, #dicksoutforasuperhappening

Honestly, no Ww3 before December.

A clinton win shows a clear anti russian sentiment thought.

As far as stocks go, invest with a bear market in mind. PM's go up, vix goes up, financial institutions go down.

Soro's has the right idea shorting the S&p.

Brexit doesn't always happen.

Spoopy. Honestly I thought the whole thing with my mom was bullshit and that I had just been incredibly unlucky if anything, honestly didn't think of it much. Then I had that dream about the Italian grocery store. Also worth mentioning that even though it didn't have a roof, there wan't a sky, it just faded into pitch black nothing

PM's are a completely fraudulent a f insolvent market.

Google edison damanik, and multiply the amounts in question by a factor of 20.

Should be a news article detailing false PM certificates to the tune of thousands of tons. Some have been cashed and forgotten.

what happens with george soros then?

Depends. I know, super cop out, but red Sox dominate a couple seasons. Don't remember the rest because I don't follow sports. I only remember when the Sox win because I'm in new england.

Cubs fans will still be disappointed though.

Do you enjoy being in a loop? What would happen if you died during it? Or do you not know?

Things are boring for me. I wish I could do something interesting like that. Maybe next life.

No, but I'll try to remember it for the next reset.

Tell me something personal so I can freak you out next time I see your name.

Usually gets some good reactions.

If you're from the future, what will be your next post number be faggot

Weird. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to help you with that though.

Maybe start recording a bit about your dreams immediately after waking.

Not for some weird esoteric future predicting, but it's proven to help memory retention.

This is timeline 5 (relative to my original timeline, which would be 0).

You guys have nothing to worry about.

Once you go beyond timeline 9 things get sketchy.

What's up with your ID

No. Thought about it, but let's say I kill a politician or something. What happens if it doesn't reset?

It's like an agnostic contemplating suicide. Nobody wants to experience hell.

does japan get culturally enriched, or do they tell tell allhu akbars to fuck off

when i was very young i visited the house of some female friends, both of these female friends were very young and curious and one of them grabbed my arms while the other had her way with me, i have never told this to anyone. ever
if you really are a time traveller then you are guarranteed 100% to get a Wtf reaction from me next time we meet

At first I enjoyed it. Then I realized it's different every time. I even remembered January lotto numbers from the precious reset. Nope, all different.

Not being able to watch your kids grow up becomes heartbreaking after a while.

Haven't died yet, and don't plan on testing it.

Cheer up. Since I can't actually attend a college I've realized how important it is to be able to teach yourself. Always crave knowledge.

Mobile, wifi, mobile.

I'm an emt at work.

How old are you anyway? Not including the resets

do you know Arizonas lottery numbers if i get back home preferably the state lottery

Nothing of note regarding that from now till december.

Sabre rattling in south china sea, but no severe escalation.

Zorelnam the Argentinian raped by 2 broads.

Gotcha.

27. Birthday is may 20th.

Wouldn't matter if I did. The numbers are different every reset.

Does anybody have the bank virus thread capped? What should I do to keep my money safe? Just withdraw money from bank? Buy bitcoins?

kek'd thanks man

>bitcoins
lol nah
and your money aint going nowhere, shit like this happens more than you realize.

If you don't hold it, you don't own it.

Learn a useful skill/trade. Make a garden.

You'll be capped at withdrawing $40 a day, at least in the US.

Does anything remain the same? If something does, could you share it as proof?

i would probably buy sterling sliver in my opinon do not do it, bitcoin is fucking expensive and stupid only for the upper class, and money may be usless unless your charismatic and can make people get convinced that we can still use our money its just the government collapsing not us.

I guess. I mean, I'm always on earth, same job, same hangover, same family.

I don't know how I could use it as proof though.

Thanks for Correcting the Record. 1.15x10^6 shekels have been deposited into your account.

I kinda meant world events, like do any world events stay the same? For example, does the nightclub shooting happen each cycle?

Thank god we have a guy from the future to help us with this misunderstanding.

Aight, just thought in your research you might have heard something about something similar.

Reminder that real time travelers will never tell you they are time travelers because the second they do, they create another timeline and they are basically fucking themselves over since they'll never be in the right timeline when they go back to the future.

>Mandela effect
Apparently in this timeline Jaws' girlfriend Dolly didn't have braces in Moonraker.

This is the single greatest thing I've ever read on Sup Forums and I've been here all summer

Lol you Drumpf fags are so desperate you are making up these pathetic excuses for reasons to vote for him. He's a racist, a bigot, and a sexist who is going to LOOSE BIG. Go back to stormfront you Drumpf fags.

maybe thats the reason why we are having all these world fuck ups, retards doing stupid things, i remember i read somewhere not sure if it was here or somewhere else, but some guy was a time traveler trying to kill an inventor of a time machine coming to us in 2020.

No. It's more like a pattern that starts forming. The more events that happen predict what events are going to happen next.

The biggest correlation is brexit and trump winning.

Like, if huma gets attention instead of hillary, it plays towards hillary winning. If russia gets more attention for being responsible for the hacks instead of the content of the hacks, it plays to hillary.

fuck off retard tumblr cow, have fun with you on the front battle lines of world war 3 when clinton goes through meno pause and a psycho cycle blowing up moscow.

Well, try experiencing sleep paralysis.

Learn to overcome the initial panic response, then lucid dream.

Sleep in this position in pic and don't move no matter how uncomfortable.

And the Lindberg baby was found a couple months after it went missing with its head smashed in.