Average Sup Forums user

Average Sup Forums user

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HevOXoOx8G0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Going to a theater alone is pretty comfy, especially if it's not packed.

>tfw i only go to movies before noon
>tfw i am usually the only one in the theater
>tfw OP is right

fuck off you fucking faggot i hate you

I saw Silence alone but that was fine because I was the only one there

i am what i am

DON'T YOU DARE MOCK ME MOTHERFUCKER

>go to theater
>sit by myself
>two teenaged girls come in and sit behind me
>here them giggling
>not too good at hearing things, half deaf
>hear snatches of the conversation
>"...all alone..."
>"...no one..."
>"...pathetic..."
>couldn't even enjoy the movie
>they put their bear feet on the chairs

At least they were cute.

>go to the theater
>no one in sight

comfy af

I can't stand watching movies with other people. I want to experience them on my own terms.

>going to theaters

That's impossible.
Last time I broke the "no singles" policy someone called the cops.

Theaters have become shitty over the years. More people seem to think they can talk, check their phone, and text during the film.

It also doesn't help when the only theaters available are the big chains that don't have strict rules on that sort of thing.

I can attest to this. I worked late shift at the local mall and watched the last screening of every movie they had. They always had 0-3 people in them aside from me. It was a great way to unwind from work. That was back when Jeepers Creepers just came out, so I saw it alone in the theater. Pretty damn comfy.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

mfw you're jerking off and realize there is another person in the back row

I'm glad I stopped going back when smartphones were only just becoming a thing. There were a few people who had phones, but there was a big initial campaign to keep them off an quiet during the movie. Back in the 80s the only people who talked where the ones who did the Mystery Science Theater type routine, commenting on the movie with jokes loud enough for everyone to hear. Though they were kind of rare.

I'm too fat to enjoy the theater these days, my ass gets sore and my nuts start to chafe like half way through.

The third pic has a logical error. If the man knew what he was doing and had done it before many times, the staff should recognize him and the comment would be worded differently.

>bear feet
Lucky bastard

>He doesn't go to theatres when they're empty to get the entire room to himself
I fucking want to KILL KILL KILL the average Sup Forums poster. I'm starting to think most of the posters here are actually real hollywood directors. It would explain a lot.

>go to movies by myself because I can
>ask ticket bitch for my ticket "ticket for one for Dunkirk!"
>ticket bitch says "for ONE? what's it like going to the movies alone?"
>I say "Yes, for one. what's it like earning 9 dollars an hour?" laugh in ticket bitch's face and walk away
>walk up to stub ripper...say "IS THIS YOUR WHOLE JOB? YOUR PARENTS MUST BE SO PROUD LOL" rip my own stub because I'm not an idiot
>enter eatery, walk up to servant "what will you have?" she asks, "it's okay! I brought my own!" I say while showing her the contents of my backpack with cola and homemade popcorn inside
>turn to those behind me and say "ENJOY PAYING THREE BUCKS FOR COLA, MORONS"
>make my way to cinema doors...notice lots of couples
>"WHAT IS THIS? MAKE OUT HOUR? THIS IS A MOVIE MORONS, NOT A FUCKING LOVE IN, GTFO"
>laugh at them as they leave in embarrassment
>cinema all to myself, put my feet up and throw popcorn at my face because that's how I eat it

>>"...all alone..."
youtube.com/watch?v=HevOXoOx8G0

Aren't you worried about the projectionist?

How else am i suppose to enjoy kino in the theater? you think my wife and kids want to watch 3 hour paul thomas anderson or terrence malick movies?

>paying to watch movies
That's not Sup Forums at all.

>wedding a woman with poor taste
>not instilling good taste in your kids
You brought this on yourself.

I saw Rogue One alone on Christmas Day and ran into my boss and his family. He said, "hey user, who are here with?" I couldn't think of a lie fast enough and said "just myself"

Was Squidward the most based cartoon character to ever exist?

>mfw I have to hire someone on craigslist for 30/hr to come to the kinoplex in order to get around the no singles policy

>go alone
>wait until the credits ends and be the last to leave

I don't give a fuck

Damn that's depressing.

I wouldn't object to going to see a movie alone because I'm an autist who would be bothered by seeing a movie alone. I don't know invented the rule that you have to go see a movie with someone.

But I just don't like it simply because if you go alone, who the fuck are you going to make wisecracks with about how shitty the movie is?

I go to the cinema alone all the time. I don't see anything wrong with it. I've literally heard no objections to it and I've been doing since I was 10.
It honestly seems really insecure to be worried about going to a cinema yourself, what's next, you can't shower alone?

It's been so long since I've gone to the movies by myself that I really miss it. I also miss being the only one there, or with just two or three other people.

I go alone when I'm a movie critic, with friends to see the latest Marvel CGI blockbuster or whatever. Going alone is kino desu, just recline and be completely absorbed

Lol im doing this right now, fucking surreal.

It could be a theater in a big city. I would hate if staff members at every major theater I go to recognized me.

Its just insecure faggots projecting their insecurity onto other people

>implying he wouldn't be so forgettable they would forget his existence as soon as he left

you have free time, your gf is going to see her sister, you go to the IMAX, sneak in some snax in ur bag, sneak in some drinks, find the middle seat, scan ur phone while the backstage pass to entertainment show plays before th preview

describes my life; I used to be sad, but now I accept it