Who will Hillary nominate to the Supreme Court w/ a Republican Senate?

Who will Hillary nominate to the Supreme Court w/ a Republican Senate?

Other urls found in this thread:

powderedwigsociety.com/hillary-clinton-diapers/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my ideal ass right there in my ideal clothing

Obama

just wanked it to that pic, thank.

>implying there will be a republican senate

>Republican senate

Basically this.

Trump will get his shit pushed back in during debated and republicans have like 20 seats up for grabs in this election and they will lose majority.

They'll hang onto the house only because of the severe gerrymandering they did in 2010 and even then it won't be a huge majority.

I love that ass so much

senate will be blue

>Republican Senate
Don't think we'll be seeing one of them for awhile.

>really make you thicc

>w/ a Republican Senate?

This doesn't matter at all.
They will accept whoever she nominates.

Could have played it save and just accepted Obama's centrists nominations - but no, let's get Hillary elected and then have her nominate 3-4 peeps

>Who will Hillary nominate to the Supreme Court

Nobody. Only the President gets to nominate SC Justices.

correct, that is why OP is asking who she will nominate

Hillary can't even changer her diapers by herself.

Why are there people out there that think she is qualified to change the Supreme Court.

brraaaaappp

No one who will do their job all of whom will further subvert the Constitution to tye best of their abilities
>Judge Napolitano will never be a Supreme Court Justice

Who will be her second? I think RBG will use the Clinton presidency as an opportunity to step down

Barks insane Obama. That is why he is not leaving town.

*this is what Trump-Nuts actually believe*

You have to admit, that's a silly justification... "that's why he's not leaving town"

I mean, I think the man can get on a airplane once in awhile

>the Republican gerrymandering boogeyman
Not that you said it, but you seemed to imply only they do that shit.

powderedwigsociety.com/hillary-clinton-diapers/#

If/when Hill wins, watch them quickly hold hearing to confirm Merrick Garland (or whatever his name is) before 2017 when the new Senate begins

>not leaving town"
>I mean, I think the man can get on a airplane once in awhile

When ISN'T he on an airplane leaving town for some golf vacation?

With such a credible information source (powdered wig society) apparently I am btfo now...

I am #TrumpTrain
Awoo

When we Leftists take over they won't have a "Republican Senate".

Meric was an absolute gift to them, the best they could have hoped for and literally a Republican (not just right leaning) and they blew it because Blackenstein nominated him.

Hil-fuckin-larious

>credible information source (powdered wig society)

Citing WikiLeaks.

But then the Hillzombies all believe that anything there about Hillary was made up by Russian hackers.

>killary surviving the debates
top laff shill

When she castrates that clown, and then the next day he's all over the place saying how it's unimportant and trying to be insulting... Remember... You still love him. You still have to eat the shit-pie he's serving

laff

The debates will be interesting to watch to see if the networks load it up with breaks so she can sit or go offstage to get a change or have her urine bag emptied.

If you see they have it as an "informal" setting with comfy chairs instead of podiums, you know the fix is in.

(the fix is in anyway, but the little shit counts)

Huma

>Huma
That's actually scary.