Why are they so secretive Sup Forums? I have never seen an Austrian poster here. Are they up to something?

Why are they so secretive Sup Forums? I have never seen an Austrian poster here. Are they up to something?

Attached: download.png (255x170, 207)

My great grandfather is austrian and I speak for them

Attached: 893.jpg (440x440, 15K)

count yourself lucky
>>>/deutsch/

All in the German general.... scheming....

>Are they up to something?
something to do with basement dungeons? :D

Hey quick question, sorry! I had this swiss friend that told me a while ago that Austrians have kind of a reputation of being miserable bastards. Is that true? Or just a stereotype?

T. Joao Ronaldo Gruber
Haha just kidding, are therenlots of austrians in brazil?

I like sexing mom

Holy crap! Would you believe you are the first austrian I have ever seen on Sup Forums? And that is the first thing you wrote haha. How come I see more swiss and czechs than austrians here? Also is it true youbguys say jo instead of ja? And oida?

Cause we're a chad nation who cant be arsed to post as much as those autists.
Yea we do say it like that but that's just souther german for you, bavarians speak alike

Hello

Attached: 1515508165597.jpg (811x612, 58K)

nah Ösis are energetic people who live life to the fullest

Attached: fritzl01-full.jpg (637x900, 223K)

Attached: unGERMANIce.png (1000x1000, 2.62M)

I mean most important message to take home there is that we provide the same for our children as well.

Attached: rvftb2jhxstz[1].jpg (600x400, 49K)

So many austrians! Haha this is great. Hey when will you guys stop letting the french take credit for the croissant? And why does everyone say you guys are depressive?

I too am Austrian.

Attached: le56percent.png (904x446, 77K)

I mean it's called Viennoiseries so people should be aware.
If you think we are depressive don't go to germany, there's no country more boring than them.

We've got so much other great cuisine, we don't need the croissant too. we're a lovable nation that loves to share with others.

Shut up subhuman Nazi you are a fag nation

Attached: guaball.png (438x425, 173K)

Oh Luigi, when will you learn?

I have actually had some! Wiener Schnitzel, Sacher Torte and almdudler haha it was all good. Still want to try a kasekrainer and some marzipan. So are you guys are like the Canada of Germany or the Texas of Germany? Or is that question completely insulting? Haha

look you're so chirpy it seems like you're quite young perhaps, but why the hell would you ask a european to debase their country by raming it into some american state for comparison. It's a stupid question and the world doesn't work like that.

Wanna see my basement? It's either filled with swastikas and Nazi memrobillia or it's a rape dungeon. Pls visit

100% acurrate

one option sounds better than the other, count me in

It's the Florida of Germany if Floridan Crackheads were also reasonably intelligent

Austria ist the Austria of Austria

i feel nothing but brotherhood for the mountain anglos of the East

You motherfuckers :'(

Attached: rexgxfch.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Went for my practical semester to Aus, you cunts are right up my alley, met dozens of right proper mates to drink with. You're good people you aussies

Hopefully 2nd anschluss will happen within our lifetimes

Are you blind? Int are full of these boring people.

do you keep your mom in a cellar?

I often see them in threads of Germany and Austria.
But, although Germans want Germany to unite with Austria, Austrian doesn't seem to want Austria to unite with Germany.

anschluss my dick you blonde fuckwit

no, ausschluss will happen sooner.

Australinschluss when

They are like that retarded kid that your mom forced you to hang out with, but than you actually grew to like him

Well it is clear you guys have a good sense of humour! Haha

Ok that is a fair criticism! Being under the US means most of my cultural comparisons come from there, I apologize. I guess I could ask if you are more like Scotland to Germany's England, or I could be less retarded and just ask you how you guys arw different haha

>
?

Attached: Österball.jpg (438x425, 44K)

night deutche
plotting