How would Sup Forums stop illegal Mexican migration?

If Mexico bordered your country, how would you stop rampant illegal Mexican migration?

Attached: trump-frog-border.jpg (800x786, 162K)

Just add México

There is net negative immigration with Mexico. It has, for all intents and purposes, already stopped. Most of the illegal immigrants nowadays are from Central America.

Make it worse then Mexico

Attached: Mines.jpg (1024x680, 407K)

But then your country would really really suck.

By removing democrats, or fixing them.

They are moving mexicans to USA to get more votes on elections, this is fact.

t. CHI

Your point is?

>Stopping us from getting back what is rightfully ours..

why are yanks so fucking greedy?

Democrats aren't even doing that in the US.

We're talking about YOUR country.

Do try to keep up with the question.

You'll never get it back. Your best bet it that the US annexes more of Mexico and hopefully you're in it.

I wouldn't. We need to repopulate North America with amerindians, then kick out all cumskins and niggers back home.

Democrats and SJW are the biggest problem of 1st world right now. You become an lame suckers, who literaly allows arabs to kill you. Before you fix this situation everything will become more and more fucked up.

>You become an lame suckers, who literaly allows arabs to kill you.
t. Ukraine

Plus, NO ONE PLAYS TRUMP!

>Make it worse then Mexico
Why would you want to live in El Salvador or Venezuela?

Border control

require companies shipping jobs to mexico to invest in mexico so that we can have a good trade partner which also becomes wealthy enough such that the mexicans go back to a first world country rather than a 3rd world country plagued by CIA armed drug lords killing everyone.

Ok, if we talk about Ukraine than i don't see a problem here.
Ukrainians don't want to work on dirty jobs, such as janitor or garbage man. Cuz of that we have dirty streets. If mexicans want to leave their 3rd world country to live in another 3rd world country - they are welcome, cuz we got so much work to do.

Let them in

I dont say that we are fucked up lesser than you. I just trying to say that you have something and you are on the direct way to lost it.

Support AMLO 2018

THIS they deserve respect so their families can buy a lot of tacos and beans.

LET THEM IN. Hashtag and shit.

It has always been ours
You are just keeping it for now
There is no denying this fact, prepare yourself Yank

>You are just keeping it for now
LOL

Attached: my sides kek face coffee.png (800x800, 108K)

Remove gibs

banning Dragon Ball and tacos

Hide the hats

that doesnt work. mexicans are like peruvians, they are used death

Attached: mines.jpg (1024x768, 504K)

It stopped because they're all here now you dumb spic

Hello, Cletus. Did you think going to Kiev would get you a “qt redpilled conservative Slavic gf”, you fat piece of shit?

Chiiiiiii

simply shoot tresspassers

I wouldn’t stop it to-bh

>rightfully ours
Is not, yours was only 17 years

Let them all in and appease them by saying "we must not be divided" eventually they will want to stop robbing us and sing songs with us about diversity. This always works though racists will dissagree.

Attached: 5827854252784.jpg (735x869, 160K)