youtube.com/watch?v=lh6ACdwNlyk
youtube.com/watch?v=pS-gbqbVd8c
youtube.com/watch?v=E6XNRVKP-es
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A NIGHT KING

AZOR EURON

What is you're OTP?

>S8
>Dany and Jon make a baby and we get a scene between Dany and Sansa where they snark and drop reference to Jonsa
>Theon dies trying to save Yara from Euron but manages to kill Euron first
>Tyrion drinks and knows things
>Jaime bends the knee to Dany and never sees Cersei again, Jaime also kisses Brienne or fights Tormund over her
>Arya kills Cersei because valonqar is a gender neutral term

Screencap this

shits

dany

Killing me only makes me stronger.

I want to unleash the dragon all over her face

Careful user

Jaime/Cersei

Is that you, Jon?

Post yfw Euron spikes Cersei with moon tea and then stomps on the blood puddle and incetual fetus bits that flow out of her

Whats the smallest change you could make to the plot that would have the biggest consequences?

By season 7 logic, they will have the baby about 24 hours after they fuck

urgh...

DRACUMYS

Stannis wins battle of the blackwater

I believe all of it except the Brienne and Jaime part. Tormund will probably hit that tho, so it's half right.

Calling it book Patches will save Shireen from that Red Whore by drowning Mel. Then the Drowned God will give him his mind back.

WTF new news apparently there was a bran flashback deleted scene that helped with the "trial"

I would be mad at Jaime for leaving his metaphorical wife vulnerable like that tbhfam

This.

Lyanna sends a raven to Winterfell.

So the knife was Baelish's?

That means he sent the assassins after Bran or what? How did the assassin get his knife?

Death is the enemy. The first enemy and the last...The enemy always wins. And we still need to fight him.

Nah, he'll probably be the one to kill Shireen. Even incompetent Mel knows he's evil, she just incompetently does nothing about it.

Pretty sure DABID will kill Jonsa fandom next season. Sansa's going to say something like "that would never happen" or some shit. Can't wait.

Davos doesn't get rescued by the fisherman and dies on that rock

old news

agghhh...

Yes but D&D decided that Sansa is a mastermind afterall so they cut that scene where she's about to have Arya executed but decides to ask the mind wizard for help.

yeah there was a scene of Sansa asking Bran to show her proof littlefinger was a twat, so they see the scene where Ned gets betrayed in the throne room

>YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A QT 8.5/10 CHUBBY TSUNDERE WIFE WHO OWNS DRAGONS AND WOULD RISK HER LIFE FOR YOU

It was formerly his. He says he lost it to Tyrion, in the books he apparently lost it to Robert so Joff got his hands on it. He did not send the assassin, it was more of stupid Sandra's lies.

Based Jon/Aegon's aunt thread

Thank you OP

FUCK that could actually happen

Euron is the only good guy character left on the show. He hasn't done a single wrong thing, sure he's acted like a dick but that's pretty much any GoT character before the boring LOTR brigade took over. He's also ironically the only character besides Baelish who still felt like he belongs in Game of Thrones (aside from the biker jacket). Ironic because in the books he's completely anime.

>they see
How? Is Bran a television now?

sansa should ask those two for a threesome.

who the fuck is sandra

that's a good one

Robert isn't killed by the boar

You know what I realized now?
Common folk disappeared into thin air this season.
I'm not talking about soldier extras, only time we saw westerosi civilians were at hot pies inn and they were out of focus.
Things like breaking teh wheel, muh realm, game of thrones or living against dead loses it's meaning when you don't fucking see their victims isn't it?
Now compare this with previous seasons like aryas friend son of butcher getting killed, in owners serving the lannister soldiers in fear or the entirety of harrenhall. Hell just the whole point of brotherhood without banners and characters in it like beric or thoros.
Now I see why it feels like another shitty teen drama. It no longer actually gives a fuck about the people living in it's troubled world other than it's quip loving poster boys and pretty girls with nothing left other than "shipping" them with eachothers like barbie and ken.

It's impossible to kill. Tumblr landwhales will just come back with something like "Sansa was lying!!! It was snowing at Winterfell which is supposed to symbolise Jon SNOW eating her ass!!!"

IS there a more epic-sounding song in GoT?
youtube.com/watch?v=lh6ACdwNlyk

I think they've said that shit about TPTWP on purpose. Brace youself, we're gonna see CIA again.

yes

While climbing around Winterfell Bran accidentally sticks his hand in some bird shit and climbs back down, disgusted

All GoT music is amazing. Probably the only good thing left of the show.

1st for jorah

I can take or leave Sansa but a Jaime/Cersei/Euron threesome scene would have been kino as fuck

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=pS-gbqbVd8c

Petyr
>Denies convincing Lysa to kill Jon
>Denies treason
>Denies Murder

Saint Peter
>Following the arrest of Jesus, Peter denied knowing him three times, but after the third denial, heard the rooster crow and recalled the prediction as Jesus turned to look at him.

>D&D are not good writers
>implying

>My Sansa is SO good that she even lied to D*enerys. What an awesome person!!

Jon
>Dies and was resurrected

Jesus
>Dies and was resurrected

Shit, you might be onto something

Lancel knows there's no such thing as a breastplate stretcher.

>Joneryscucks and Jonsacucks fight over who's more tumblreddit
Kill yourselves with the JaimeBriennecucks too.

Stop arguing. Both Dany and Sansa are shit characters.

Chad Stark accidentally kills Littlefinger.

wow who cares

I'm a Rhaegar/Lyanna shipperfag. I don't care about anything else.

What would this even change?

Your ass Jon...

>tumblr landwhales are calling each other tumblr landwhales now

>arguing
Where? We're just preteding to be retarded.

>read old threads about the show
>le most dangerous man, really knows how to play the game
>fast forward
>Jon and Dany are together as a couple and are trying to save the world with their friends and dragons
lol

>incetual fetus bits
About this
at 3:25 here youtube.com/watch?v=E6XNRVKP-es
Do they mean she's not pregnant? did they spill the spaghetti?
Or is there something I don't get (not native speaker)

Sansa fans claim to be feminist heroes but they hate Arya and Dany so whatever. I]\

Stannis never goes North

Stannis would fall apart faster, partly because he'd get no money to finance his campaign, but also Jon would have one less important supporter.

Seriously wish that happened.

Everything involving Littlefinger in the series is forced and convoluted as fuck, just makes no sense and certainly doesn't feel real. Such a shitty character.

Well apparently not dabid & dabid.

He's a good character but the show fucked up in making him too obviously villainous from the start.

>He's imagined every conceivable possibility except this
Whut, why not?

Stormlands can still muster enough forces for a defensive. If things still go to shit in King's Landing, he's safe. Provided he sticks to Storm's End.

What's the deal with JaimeBrienne? Where do people get the idea that he is even remotely interested in her?

Not crudely revealing all my motivation and intentions to the audience while two women make out in the background... I shaboze that's off tha table as well?

Uhm what? What about the dead villagers that starved to death? The people at the street of steel when Gendry is picked up? The people preparing for Winter in every Winterfell scene?

He got a boner for her in the books, and even in the show he did a lot of respect, admiration and even some affection towards her. Actually I can't remember if he got a boner for her in the show, he might have.

>IS there a more epic-sounding song in GoT?
Yes
Pay the Iron Price

I mean, if the in the show nothing is said about her not being really pregnant why would they spill the beans like that?

We don't know if "valonqar" is neutral.

He's literally "all according to keikaku": the character. People talk about plot armor a lot, but Littlefinger has the biggest one.

Neither Jon nor Dany were interested in each other, but it happened.

This
The only good romance for Jon was Ygritte

Redpill me on these nipples.

>Ser Aurther Dane, The Sword of the Morning
>Has two Swords
That's some Over Powered BULLSHIT

Nothing littlefinger does is convoluted other than the shit dabid & dabid pulled from their asses as they went different from the source material after the realization of knowing nothing to do with the character. They just said fuck it and killed off the character in a YASSSSS LADIES OF THE WINTERFELL SLAY moment to get rid of his plot.

A lot of shit didn't go his way though, and he was constantly adapting his general plan (wanting more power). The last thing he wanted was for Cat to die, for example. And he obviously didn't have plot armor since he died in order to empower Sansa.

What a dumb fucking line.

EVERYTHING he does is convoluted and stupid. If you can't see this you're an idiot, please kys.

I don't know what retarded thing the show came up with, but in the books Joffrey stole the knife from Robert, gave it to the assassin and told him to kill Bran to impress his father

Those are little raisin nipples, no good

I hate gays & jews.

>Arya goes to KL as Littlefinger
>just walks up to Cersei and stabs her

None of that indicates that he is in love with her.

In the show he's a meek helpful small lord that people trust just because he doesn't seem very threatening. He never expositions to the reader like he does in the show either.

Let's not forget they make his plot to want the Iron Throne, but that's not really the kind of character he is. He wants to be the power behind the Iron Throne, he doesn't give a shit whether its Joffrey, Stannis or Renly that sits on it as long as he can be the one pulling the strings.

Let's be frank, that is pretty retarded in itself. Even LF doing it would make more sense.