On 8/31 in Cincinnatti Sup Forums, We unleash the Meme Magic on Hillary

Tomorrow's the day. Anons, prepare to come out in full force to unleash meme magic on #CrookedHillary. Hillary is scheduled to speak at the event at noon tomorrow.
Duke Energy Convention Center
525 Elm Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Get your bullhorns, air horns, flash photography, strobe lights, etc.. and let's get some meme magic going.

Other urls found in this thread:

wkyc.com/news/hillary-clinton-to-campaign-in-cleveland-on-labor-day/310516023
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go away FBI.

How many Anons here are planning to attend the Clinton rally?

bump thread.

hundreds

Repeating digits and she shits herself on stage

Remember Sup Forums she's scheduled to speak at 12 pm tomorrow. And when we unleash the meme magic on her tomorrow, I want to make sure that all anons do it at the same time spread out across the building by being in contact with each other maybe meet up somewhere before the event.

#HillaryKilledHarambe
Its in cincinatti and harambe is still popular

I'll be watching the livestream.

Along with the other memes, somebody should shout to hillary "YOU KILLED HARAMBE"

>Cincinnati
Everyone pretend it's part of a justice for harambe protest.

While the thread is still up, let's discuss the plan on how this is gonna go.

Well... in Whore-ville they say that the Cankle's small lump grew 3 sizes that day!

None of you nerds are going to show up to this.

lol this
we can smell you a mile off

>LE SNEAKY AGENT PROVOCATEUR FACE, AMIRITE GUISE, XDXD

As much as I hate to agree with leaf posters, this one is right. Not a single goddamn person is going to start thinking about this until tomorrow, which by then only one person will be there.

Downtown cincinnati reporting in

> Noon on a Wednesday
> Trump supporter not at work

>Get your bullhorns, air horns, flash photography, strobe lights, etc.. and let's get some meme magic going.

Sounds like you're gonna get a Shillary seizure/stoke going :^). Hope her doc brought enough meds to keep het standing!

So fellow Sup Forums anons, what are you sneaking into the rally?

That's exactly what we're going for.

I smell bait

Hi CTR

FPBP

Bring whatever you can get to make Hillary get a seizure or a blood clot.

Hello, I'm a reporter from the CBC. Might I get in contact with the one organizing this event?

me? crablegs

Wait a minute. We're not falling for this.

He's not implying we'll do anything illegal, CTR

>but we will anyway

>a
fucking
>leaf
saged

It's not like we're bringing bombs and firearms to the event. We're better than that.

Yes hello, i am the big guy.
Please give me a courriel adress to contact you.

As a show of good faith, you are required to also write in all caps "hail hitler and his heir Donald Trump" with your post.

She may spoot a brown crotch geyser in retaliation to hearing someone yell the "PEPE"!

Hello fellow members of the alt-right!

You couldn't pay me enough money to attend her rally

I'm tempted to project a Pepe on the side of the convention center

Tell me when she shows up in Cleveland and I'll go meme with you guys.

Edit: Found this. wkyc.com/news/hillary-clinton-to-campaign-in-cleveland-on-labor-day/310516023

Anybody else in the cleveland area going to come? It looks like it might be a smaller event so we can really make ourselves heard.

I thought Joe Biden was speaking at that event.

Cincinnati isn't Cleveland. I can't make the drive and make class at the same time.

oh fug sup fbi user

Hello, CBC. I am the admin of this site and organizer of the event. You can contact me by replying to this post with your e-mail and phone number.

Make sure to especially bring strobe lights and flash photography to the event.

My wife's son

Looks like his is in a different place, some Worker's Union. This one's in a park.

So Sup Forums remember what the plan is? Hopefully if i can get up in time tomorrow, I'll make an official thread on Sup Forums coordinating the Hillary seizure.

We good for tomorrow?

[Message not viewable to posters without a 4-chan gold account]