Now that Blade Runners confirms the Firmament

What other movies have this? I relly want to watch some flat earth films because that would make for some trippy sci-fi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UgsS3nhRRzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tB65MnqXEDY
youtube.com/watch?v=fk4YqPtvJao
youtube.com/watch?v=ErohcrzuySc
youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196
youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw
youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75
youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k
youtube.com/watch?v=1I_0xAPCnT8
youtu.be/237F1_aLXZ8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes
youtu.be/9xJKmKj3Vtk
youtu.be/LjvtmzbEgm8
youtube.com/watch?v=UbYtkrTquXE
youtu.be/yyohu4h0Xkg
beyondhorizons(dot)eu/2016/08/03/pic-de-finestrelles-pic-gaspard-ecrins-443-km/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fukken checked and im not sure but i think The Signal is a Flat Earth film havent seen it myself but might have to now too because you got me intrigued in this shit

Wut? When the fuck did BR confirm Flat Earth theory?

In this official short they released yesterday

yesterday they released this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=UgsS3nhRRzQ

Someone explain the Firmanent please.

youtube.com/watch?v=tB65MnqXEDY

dont watch that bullshit, this is a much better one

youtube.com/watch?v=fk4YqPtvJao

Why is it always americans who believe this shit?

Im from the UK mate and theres a lot of here who know the jews are fucking with reality specially faking that we live ona ball

pajeet here, dont know if the dome shit is true but the world definitely aint a ball

flat earth was started in burger land faget

>know -- faking that we live on a ball
Literally kys.

you have to work into iit, there are too many implications with knowing flat earth for you to digest in a few minutes. but it is flat and the jews are fucking with our perception reality

youtube.com/watch?v=ErohcrzuySc

check this out

because" we went to the moon" yet we're the only ones that question that nonsense, and still don't believe oswald killed kennedy, and we know9/11 was an inside job.

we know media deception is the only way to beat americans

its oval
also go shit on the streets instead of here

Firmament can also just mean the heavens, you mong. Nothing in that video suggests they are positing a flat earth.

Which is the real earth?

NASA ARTIST ROBERT SIMMON

youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196

The fact that people are KNOWINGLY using fisheye lens and spending tons on CGI to procure an artificial curve on the earth speaks volumes.

If the earth has the correct curvature we're told, why give flat earthers any ammo by using a fisheye lens or cgi replica AT ALL??

The easiest way to end this argument is to have a REAL UNEDITED pic of earth!

youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw

yooyooyoyoyoyoyoyoooo i aint seent his one holy fuck

REAL PIC OF EARTH, FLATTARDS BTFO LOL

im civilised mate i know how to use a toilet, and i love using andrex supreme because i can afford rich toilet paper, not only that i love it when my white girlfried licks my anus, stay mad

"... Strangely enough theres left in the world today: an area as big as the U.S. thats never been seen by a human being, and thats beyond the pole on the other side of the southpole from middle america - and I think its quite astonishing that there should be an area as big as that unexplored." Admiral Richard Byrd

youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75

How could this gravitate around a star?

Wouldn't it wobble the fuck out & fly into deep space & or disintegrate?

>what is different cameras as the years progreess?

im I the only one that wants to visit these places? if i was a millionaire this si the first thing i'd be doing

He's using a metaphor you mong.

or wouldn't it just be stationary if it was the centre of the universe?

>falling for the flat earth psy-op
ISHYGDDT

are jews also fucking with mathematics

Webcam footage, sun distance seen 3:30

youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k

Pay attention to the lack of curvature shown had extreme height, also see the small and local hotspot below the sun.

IF the sun is 93million miles away and GIGANTIC, why is this hotspot so SMALL???

Then what the fuck is the sun?

flat earth also implies earth is the center of the universe and the sun orbits us
>topkek

The image of a disc with water falling off is psyop propaganda to throw off the scent.

The uncomfortable possible reality is that we live on a infinite plane where the sun carved a pool of water from ice.

so are they going to take out musk and branson to keep this secret?

the (((sun)))

How many times has the distance of the sun changed?

NASA's astronomical figures always sound perfectly precise, but heliocentrists have historically been notorious for regularly and drastically changing them to suit their various

models. For instance, in his time Nicolas Copernicus calculated the Sun’s distance from Earth to be 3,391,200 miles. The next century Johannes Kepler decided it was actually

12,376,800 miles away. Issac Newton once said, “It matters not whether we reckon it 28 or 54 million miles distant for either would do just as well!” How scientific!? Benjamin

Martin calculated between 81 and 82 million miles, Thomas Dilworth claimed 93,726,900 miles, John Hind stated positively 95,298,260 miles, Benjamin Gould said more than 96 million

miles, and Christian Mayer thought it was more than 104 million! Nowadays they have settled around 93 million for the time-being.

obviously many people would like to visit. the funny thing is idk if our ggovernments are keeping us in as slaves or keeping everything out.

apparently thats the realm of the giants

>Blade Runners confirms the Firmament
youtube.com/watch?v=1I_0xAPCnT8

are you talking about this nonsense? it's basically a bunch of nonsense strung together as if he's saying something meaningful.

tfw flat earther powerlevels are increasing so much so they can memorize every expirement and scientist that made any claim a globetard will use as an argument for why the earth is a spinning ball.

Same here

youtu.be/237F1_aLXZ8

>falling for the flat earth is a psyop, psyop

Keep trying

>Pay attention to the lack of curvature

There is clearly a curvature.

Is the entire basis of the flat earth shit due to peoples inability to understand scale?

why do rockets curve as they ascend

yes.

einsteinian paradigm is jews fucking with the lumineferous aether and electromagnetic theory...relativity was also a rip off theory and his cult of personality and easy access to the us president during wartime and his relationship to the warburgs are to be questioned.

they also control academia and are overrepresnted in all boards of education
American history is short, therefore its easily researched, and is covered up with great difficulty.

it took them 200 years to even begin to beak down southern traditions long enough to remove confederate statues

why does my penis?

its a christian thing, well, not really, its a gnostic thing but the people who unironically believe in flat earth would call themselves christian and once you get past the retarded physics of it you get into the illuminati are working for the ayy lmaos who are working for the demons who are working for satan who is working for the demiurge extreme conspiracy autism

>peoples inability to understand scale

Do you know the accepted curvature math?

Its 8(miles squared)
or
8in.(distance in miles^2)

Which means to take the square root of the distance traveled in miles and then multiply that figure by eight inches.

So for example, if you traveled one mile, the formula would look something like this;

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature

And for the first ten miles traveled of curvature in inches…

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature
8(2×2) = 32 Inches of total curvature
8(3×3) = 72 Inches of total curvature
8(4×4) = 128 Inches of total curvature
8(5×5) = 200 Inches of total curvature
8(6×6) = 288 Inches of total curvature
8(7×7) = 392 Inches of total curvature
8(8×8) = 512 Inches of total curvature
8(9×9) = 648 Inches of total curvature
8(10×10) = 800 Inches of total curvature

Yet... we do not see that curvature at extreme heights. Why? Maybe the earth is still round, just a lot larger.

Either way, something is fucked up with the current heliocentric model.

>flat earth btfo by dismissal

This, nice trips satan

REAL PIC OF EARTH FLAT EARTH BTFO LOL

>wind resistance in space
topkek, can you imagine

probably bait but greek/hellenistic
mathematicians and astronomers already calculated the circumference accurately when jews weren't even a thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes
you're basically full of shit

>working for the ayy lmaos

there are no aliens, just demon/archons/ light beings and talmudic(babylonian mystery) Jews.
there are no other moons or planets only photoshop bs from nasa and other government agencies

there are wandering/fixed stars

this thread is not Sup Forums related...but once you scratch the surface you'll realize some things you wish you didn't know, but be glad you did learn

so many white people are fucking retarded, I know it's white's behind flat earther and other garbage like scientology. no wonder jews own and manipulate everybody.

Like shaq, BOB, eddie bravo, and kyrie irving?

Hidden in plain sight

youtu.be/9xJKmKj3Vtk

How can you explain the Midnight Sun?

youtu.be/LjvtmzbEgm8

>During Arctic summer, from the 22nd to the 25th of June, at a high enough latitude and altitude, you can watch a phenomenon known as “the Midnight Sun” where the Sun stays

continuously visible in the sky for 3 days straight! The “Midnight Sun” rises on the 22nd and for the next 72 hours never disappears from sight, slowly ascending and descending

every 12 hours, showing 3 brilliant “sunsets” and “sunrises” without ever actually setting below the horizon. If the Earth were actually a spinning globe revolving around the Sun,

the only place such a phenomenon as the Midnight Sun could be observed would be at the poles. Any other vantage point from 89 degrees latitude downwards could never, regardless of

any tilt or inclination, see the Sun for 24 hours straight. To see the Sun for an entire revolution on a spinning globe at a point other than the poles, you would have to be looking

through miles and miles of land and sea for part of the revolution! Anyone below the 89th parallel could never witness the Sun for 72 hours, 3 whole revolutions, straight because to

do so would be to assume you are somehow seeing “through the globe” and to the Sun on the other side! Since such an assumption is ridiculous, and yet the Midnight Sun can clearly be

seen as low as the 65 parallel, this is another absolute proof that Earth is the flat, stationary center of the universe.

this..... is...... the..... power... of... Sup Forums

whyyyyyyyyy the fuck do they need to be wearing clean suits to touch a craft in the desert that just dropped down from space. what's contaminated?

Shaq did it as a joke my man

globecucks finally getting btfo

will the jew be named soon?

why don't flat earthers just send up a camera to orbit the earth instead of poking holes in other peoples research?

9/11 was an inside job!

kek

Sorry to feed all this bullshit.

If the world really is flat, why would anyone profit from covering it up? What does it mean to keep it a secret?

fucking trips of the earths axis!!! holy fucking shit its true all of it

Friendly reminder that round earthers CANNOT explain this image

I understand 9/11
But this thread is just retarded
I just hope all of you guys are joking

>people so triggered by trump they have to jump out of the sky

top jerj lmao my sides

Where is the picture?

You'd like that wouldn't you... Jew.

>this thread

this convinced me
youtube.com/watch?v=UbYtkrTquXE

fuck sake I get so bored with this eratosthenes argument that gets shitposted by ball tards I should copypasta it

> eraosthenes works did not survive to present day
>eratosthenes only mentioned by cleomedes, none of his work exist either
>eraetosthenes presupposes the earth is a perfectt sphere, which we know is incorrect
>eratosthenes had no notion of atmospheric light refraction therefore his shadow measurements are incorrect with regard to suns position
>Joseph Scalinger compiled what you know as "history" in the 15th century
>eratosthenes is wrong and probably doesn't exist anyway
>still used by carl sagan as a reason the earth being ball is a settled issue
>carl sagan the tv man replaced by neil degrasee the tv black science man

1975 is kino

>this picture
This is the dumbest shit I have seen in a long time

kek

Jesus Christ Leto is 45 that's it I'm going vegan

>What is common sense

good goy

If you think you can explain this phenomenon with common sense, go ahead and try. The fact of the matter is that the earth is flat.

thats the kind of response I expect from shills and from balltards with cognitive dissonance and lack of ready made regurgitated scifi factoids to explain away the truth.

>balltards
globecucks BTFO

What is this webm trying to show?

youtu.be/yyohu4h0Xkg
Hope is enough easy to follow

I asked the question and I found this.

beyondhorizons(dot)eu/2016/08/03/pic-de-finestrelles-pic-gaspard-ecrins-443-km/

This does more to prove curvature than actual flatness. Your original image shows an exaggerated curvature, the earth is not that small.

>common sense
>dumbed down any simplified factors

I take it no one else in the thread has been in a regatta around the world.

That doesn't explain it. If you don't understand the concepts well enough to engage in intellectual debates, don't post.