Thoughts?

vive le québec libre!

Scots really are the niggers of the UK

They need to be purged

Currently they're more white than England.

quebec should be nuked along with everyone in it

ITT: Bumsore Nigels

t.muhammedeen adullah rasheed evans

Quebec Libre!

Careful with that edge, kid.

No tits.

the prairies are still gonna be the shittiest part of the country, right after the maritimes

Quebec, only place in Canada with a real nationalistic feel to it

I don't want to be mean but québécois are litteraly grand grand grand sons and daughters of french whores sent to populate french canada because no one wanted to go there

Wow that edge. Might cut someone with it.

The king sent his hottest whores
That's why all the girls in Quebec are 10's, god bless

>a literal negroid fell for this anglo meme

If you have some time before you suck off Mohammed, source it.

QUEBEC GENERAL HERE.
>

fuck quebec

The Ikurriña in blue looks like shit

This. I never realized how cucked they were until the Brexit.

I love being scottish but my countrymen are a pathetic joke.

I voted to stay part of Britain and voted leaved. I would give my life if it meant Trump got in. I would also do the same if it meant the ruin of the EU and the uprising of nationalism in the west.

The mere mention of anything right wing in the UK is met with hostility. We need a Trump of our own. Farage done a fine job and I hope history remembers him fondly.

>muh independence
>voted against independence

lmfao

the Scots are legit retarded

>Quebec independence

oh jeez

Kill yourself.

Agreed.

>37 million blacks in america
>7x scottish population

handle your own problems cleetus

You faggots imported hundreds of thousands of shitskins from Algeria and Morocco to fulfill your insane paranoia about muh language. Most Canadian nationals fighting for Isis are from Quebec, literally kill yourselves.

I didn't know 10s were drug addicted, tattooed whores with no ass who drop out of high school.

We've herded them into the inner cities and made them rely on welfare. They're basically still slaves. And if the inner city ever gets better, rent will go up, they'll go homeless, and die.

I said quebec not alberta

>no confederate flag

>into_the_trash.jpg

This desu, how the fuck do they expect to separate when everyone in that african colony get welfare from Ontario/Alberta tax money.

Scottish people have been coexisting with third worlders for decades. By the way, my parents immigrated to America in the fucking 1990's. Stay butthurt schlomo

Is this really the height of a québécois rebuttal? Insulting Alberta? Btw I lived in Montreal for 10 years, so I do know how ugly Québécois women are in general.

North African colony* which is actually worse

Told ya. Give it 5-10 years and there is no more great britain.