ITT: We post European Gypsy slums

ITT: We post European Gypsy slums

Because Euros are incompetent to integrate these people even after 1000 years.

Roma slum in Spain

Attached: rumanian-gypsy-shanty-town-of-el-gallinero-near-madrid-spain-romanian-CPARDA.jpg (1300x955, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Gypsy_Round-up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Roma slum in Sweden

Attached: PHO-10Oct10-258932.jpg (1024x680, 345K)

How do you integrate people who do not want to be integrated?

Roma slum in France

Attached: roma_camp.jpg (684x398, 268K)

post more, I wanna see gypsy camps from other cunts

Send them off to America

Why are you so mean to Europeans?
It's not like we go around pointing out Americas flaws all day

Attached: N_Vs09bt_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

If only we successfully exterminated these fuckers we wouldn't to be in absolute panic mode when leaving our house open by accident.
Sometimes these subhumans ca manage to occupy your house and you can't do shit about it.

.............Jesus Christ Europe. I mean we have an abundance of depressing, decayed & post-industrial urban blight all over the Northeast, but you literally have sprawling shantytowns in your countries. This shit looks like something out of a subsaharan city like pic related.

>inb4 Mexicans living in tents along the border and homeless drug addicts all over Southern LA

Attached: Mathare slums in Nairobi-Kenya.jpg (3999x2863, 1.02M)

This is Latin America tier, what a shithole

We dont allow them. They would be instantly removed. But people dont want to live near gypsies, so they get assigned housing in a corner of the city so nobody has to be near to them.

lol when Gypsies are in Europe like 1500 years ago its not really integration is it? they chose to live like that

500 years? Why are Euros so incompetent?

Fucking shantytowns, man. Not even Southern niggers do this

no i mean there are here for 1500 years, at this point its not on anyone to integrate them, they are for themselves

Roma slum in UK

Attached: article-2337695-1A2E63D9000005DC-315_634x404.jpg (634x404, 70K)

>when Gypsies are in Europe like 1500 years ago its not really integration is it? they chose to live like that

If they were free it only make things worse. Because our poverty at least has slavery past.

Gypsies are just Nigger Jews

They are there since Middle Ages, man.

>Because Euros are incompetent to integrate these people even after 1000 years.
no. gypsies are too incompetent to integrate themselves wich is different.
gypsies are lazy, they steal, they rob, they only attend class to get gibs.
in their culture, the only reason for the white man to exist is for them to steal and lie to them

we should've finished the job back in the 40s
greatest national shame letting these rats live, unforgivable

They don't want to be integrated, they don't like the chains of western society
If they lived in nature they'd be noble savages like your natives but in urban contest they are just parasite scum

> to integrate
You never have meet a gypsy in your life, we tried to solve the problem a few times en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Gypsy_Round-up

Im pretty sure they were enslaved in Romania at some point, but gypsies are very scattered group and they differ from city to city, let alone countries.

There are also different gypsy groups, Olašáci in Slovak are extremely rich, have lots of gold, live in separated areas, marry only of their kind and look down on whites and ordinary gypsies, they are very loud too, so those live in houses that we can only dream of, but most of them do live in slums, some are also integrated.

Also whats sad i have never seen gypsy do magic tricks or anything like that here but they seem to do it all the time in spain

not even our favelas look like this
our favela houses are built form concrete and bricks.

>i have never seen gypsy do magic tricks
just hang out around one of those areas of town with your wallet and/or phone sticking out the back pocket friend

So do all Europeans hate Gypsies?

Gypsies are fucked up man. Their whole culture is toxic so good ones get suppressed. No joke one gypsy woman reported illegal activity to the police and soon her ""house"" randomly burnt down.

atleast here, most people are of opinion that if they behave they dont care, but for sure lot of people will hate them no matter what, but i dont think its as extreme as you would imagine from eastern europe

depressing treatment of gypsies desu.

yes you do asshole

Attached: 1464662464532.jpg (1205x721, 120K)