Kratom to be Schedule 1 in the USA in 30 days?

Can any one elaborate on this, it looks to be set in stone, when can we expect this to be concrete?

forbes.com/sites/davidkroll/2016/08/30/dea-to-place-kratom-mitragynine-on-schedule-i-premature-move-may-compromise-research-benefits/#3b215a867924

Other urls found in this thread:

majorkratom.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shit, I need to stock up now. I have a feeling it'll be a while before anything is enforced

fuck I just ordered some kratom
I hate the DEA.

Oh shit, lol. I quit two years ago and just started again to wase quitting drinking.

Well there goes that plan...

Also, for those who haven't done it, don't start. Shits addictive.

Eh... what the fuck is this?

Sounds like a game for PlayStation or something.

I used it to help me quit drinking. It's addictive but it's better than drinking at least.

It's just powder leaf. A little bit makes you feel a bit of a buzz. It's not that addictive, but it makes life more bearable during shit times.

I'd rather be on something like adderall or vyvanse, so maybe this will push we to get a real prescription.

It's a plant that feels good when you consume it. I'm actually on it right now.

I've been using it to quit drinking since it calms me and destroys my desire for alcohol. Oh well, if it gets banned I'll just have to deal with it.

Isn't this the shit people use to quit opiates?

I wonder (((who))) would make that illegal

FUCK! ME TOO!

Jesus Christ

It is better than drinking, no doubt. It's actually quite useful, but habit forming for sure. I kicked a 500/mo maeng da kratom addiction two years ago. It was hard to do.

Sucks if they ban it. It's much safer than painkillers or the other shit people get hooked on. I once considered it a wonder drug.

>adderall
Bigger, I have seen more Fucking ads for ADD and depression this year than I have ever seen in my life. They are pushing that shit harder than ever before. They want us on that shit. THEY WANT US ALL ON THEIR MEDS ITS A PLOT

Honestly, when I watch the Trump rallies, 90% of the ads are for ADD pills.

>if we ban it people will stop using it

Fucking retards learned nothing from the drug war.

FFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKK

I used to do this stuff all the time and i loved having it legal to fall back on when i wanted something nice and simple

FUCK, this stuff is a miracle, cured pain, helps you stay awake, reduces addiction

FUCK FUCK FUCK I knew they would do this, now i gotta stock up on some.

These goddamn commie faggots.

I hope they all die soon. Now I have to go back to taking lortabs like they're fucking skittles and become non functioning again. God damn them all to hell.

How hard?

Any tips?

I take about 50 grams a day.

The worst part is, it's almost impossible to get live kratom plants in the US. I tried looking up how to import seeds or something, but it seems like the seeds need to be planted right after being picked or they die. Maybe someone here can rush over a ton of seeds and get them sprouted. That's about the only way.

Degenerates. There is a special place for you in hell, faggots.

Fuck the DEA

Thats a shitload, i used to order pounds of it off the internet

You don't realize how weird of a drug Kratom is until you get off of it and suddenly you realize that everything is different

Yeah, I wish I lived in Nazi Germany. I'd kick kratom in a heartbeat if I could get legal amphetamines. I prefer them to kratom, but it's much harder to get a script. I guess I'll be making an appointment to get tested for adult ADD soon.

It was pretty bad for 3 days. Major anxiety, depression, and general craving. However after day 4 the hardest part was the depression, lack of sleep, and not knowing what to do with myself.

I tapered for 2 weeks. Started doing just enough to not feel like shit but not get too high. By week three I was back to normal, bored as shit, but feeling good.

You can do it when youre ready. I promise. It's a few days of shit. The a few weeks of bad emotions.

>Implying the nazis didnt use amphetamines
>Implying Hitler wasnt prescribed drugs that today would be considered illegal

>A fucking LEAF

drugs aren't degenerate in their own right, just like guns don't kill people

By days of shit, you mean literal shitting right?

This stuff blocks you up like opiates

What does this stuff do to you? I see at the vape shop all the time. I asked the kid at the counter and see it relaxes you, but maybe he couldn't legally tell me what it does. Do you hallucinate? What other drug is it comparable to?

It has alkaloids that bind to your opiate receptors.

(((schedule 1)))
You cant be serious why cant i find any other sources except yours OP?

we banned it years ago, nothing of value was lost.
this stuff is for kids anyway, just shoot up 3 times a day like normal people.

Is it legal to buy this shit? Where do you find it if so?

Never even heard of this shit before but it sounds pretty useful based on this thread, I wonder (((who))) could benefit from restricting freedom of use & research on a supposed miracle plant?

if you do it right, take some ginger with it, it can make you feel like percoset, but it makes you feel like a stimulant at low doses, and then an opiate at higher doses, its alot like weed in how its not exactly one class of drug, its many

Its a miracle drug, no overdose, not really bad effects, only slightly addictive, and can be kicked with little effort, unless you are hugely into it

Nice palis, banning of anything is bad, there is a market for it, and its not hurting anyone.

Sad day man.

This is the reason they are banning it, it is being sold by the same people that sell bath salts

Exactly, they tried to do this in a few states, but the community around Kratom is pretty good and people rallied against it in a few States.

This is fucked up, i remember signing petitions years ago from IAMSHAMAN to help with this

Civil war when?

Kratom is related to the coffee plant. But it has different effects than coffee. In small doses (~5 gr) it is energising, in higher doses (>5 gr) it is sedative. It is addictive though, but many people prefer kratom over other drugs because it is relatively cheap and the withdrawals are relatively mild. If you keep your dosage less than 10-15 gr/day, you should be fine in terms of addiction and withdrawal. Anything higher than 15 gr/day is usually considered a high usage and can make you constipated and dependent on kratom. The dependency is physical and psychological, but compared to some drugs it is relatively mild. But still, kratom is habit forming similar to coffee and MJ.

Source: Personal experience.

The problem has been people selling it in pill form. Under current FDA law, since it's not a legal supplement, you cannot sell it as something to consume. All the powder I buy says "Not intended for consumption" on it, but you do have to eat it (I put a spoonful in a water bottle and drink that. the taste is bitter but you get used to it.)

Low doses make you feel more energized. Kinda like a very mild stimulant. I completely kicked coffee and caffeine in general (it aggravated my anxiety really bad anyway). It just helps you wake up and feel more focused. On higher doses, it has a mellowing effect. Again, nothing strong, but very subtle. It's good for muscle pain and many use it to soothe chronic pain.

>Its a miracle drug, no overdose
I wouldn't say there's no overdose. When I take too much, I can feel it. Especially if you haven't eaten, I get nauseous and double vision. There's no real danger, but that is annoying.

Also, it tend to get me constipated if I don't eat a lot of fiber. Nothing dangerous, just mildly annoying. My other friends who take it regularly report constipation as well.

I order mine from Kraken Kratom. There are a ton of online retailers, but Kraken has good deals and a good rewards program. Fast shipping too. You can shop around online, but I can vouch personally for Kraken.

Is it shitty withdrawals like opiates?

Good. Kratom is literally jenkem-tier. Tastes like absolute dogshit, and barely even gets you high.

Why? It barely even effects people. It's just another bullshit reason to collect revenue.

rare

I don't take it to get high.

I take for chronic pain and can actually function with it as opposed to eating lortabs like skittles.

I take wheat grass shakes and I feel great. I've gotten stronger at the gym and recover a lot faster. I can rep more and I have a larger load when I bust nuts.

DUDE KRATOM

No, there might be some withdrawl effects, i was pretty pissy for 2 days, but i've seen worse from coffee and cigarettes, its really not a harmful substance, and (((they))) are banning it for monetary purposes.

I had a few Kratom 'muscle relaxer' shots before
about a year ago
I still have lucid dreams unlike I ever had before

Similar, but not as bad. I have quitted kratom multiple times and makes me feel anxious for a few days. It is habit forming similar to drinking coffee. Kratom should be taken no more than 10-15gr/day, in my opinion.

>Tastes like absolute dogshit
The best thing in the world is a kratom fruit shake, it has alot of fiber, tastes great, thow a few bannanas and a avacado with some strawberries and blueberries and its like relaxing ice cream that gets you feeling good and its healthy

I'm an oldfag and what is kratom?

you just answered your own question

>more drug trade fodder

good news

fucking kill yourself

Dude, read the posts :)

Ground up leaves from the Mytrigania Speciosa Tree or something, it essentially gets you high, buts its a strange plant, related to coffee, feels like opites almost, also releives pain and is non addictive

Its a DAMN SHAME that they are doing this and I wish Sup Forums would help stop them.

Can you overdose on it? Does it cause any unwanted side effects?

>88 in id
>that pic

Not an argument, Kratom is a good thing, get fucked Kike.

Ok cool. So it sounds like it's not that bad. Maybe really sucks for a few days and then psychological after that.

I take it for chronic pain. Before I was taking 40mg of lortab a day and couldn't hardly function. Switches to Kratom and am now able to have a life. Not sure what I'm going to do now.

No you can't overdose on it.

I doubt there will be anyway to enforce it on a mass scale if it does become illegal.

I must've bought some random leaves when it was on amazon because I felt nothing

his ID is so close to 14/88 Wowzers

No overdose, most obvious side effect is nausia and vomiting, that happens quit often, which is why you should always take kratom with ginger to reduce this effect.

It's cutting into the pharmaceutical kikes profit because people are turning away from OxyContin and lortab to Kratom.

Sounds like bullshit and more a move to corner production from wherever you get them.

I've never heard of a seed that had to germinate right after being released from the plant. That's kind of the opposite of what seeds were evolved to do.

I tried it several times. It worked for maybe a week or two before I built up a tolerance for it. The amount I had to choke down in order to get any benefit just wasn't worth it. Unless you have empty gel caps, don't bother with it. The taste is vomit inducing.

Order pounds of it offline and look up how to potentiate it, it will last longer

always potentiate your drugs kids, its the right thing to do.

But now stores sell it so you can buy it and not get robbed or meet some drug dealer, and its cheap

Now its gonna be a pain in the ass to find and have the risk of being arrested, we should be banning bath salts and legalizing this shit, its medically valuable and its really fucking Jewish to do this.

Hmmm. I'm guessing you could get an international flight right after the plant produces seeds.

Is this plant native to Eurasia? If we can get a plant in Europe and take the seeds to America, we'd be good.

BUY STOCK NAO IN ANY COMPANY SELLING/PRODUCING LOPERAMIDE !!

also, it's fucking DEMONIC to ban kratom.

They're making it schedule 1 because it helps people kick addiction to painkillers. It's probably cutting into the market.

Seriously, that's the only fucking motivation they could possibly have for doing this...

ADHD meds aren't some Jewish brainwashing drug. Their pharmacology is very interesting and everyone can use them to their advantage if taken smartly and responsiblely.

If you take too much at once, you get wobbly eyes and shaky and anxious. This feels uncomfortable, but it is not going to kill you or anything. I have experienced this on kratom a few times and it was when I took too much at once, say 10 gr or more. It is not dangerous physically, but it feels bad. The feeling goes away after an hour or so. More than 10 gr can cause overdose. A normal safe dose is around 5 gr. With kratom, less is more.

kava kava is about the same, you gotta drink like a pound of dirt tea to get the effect of a half a xanax

Tell me again why we can ban this, but not cigarettes????

can't let a plant take profits away from big pharma.

now take another vicodin, goy.

I get it. The government feels bad for the cartels (themselves) and wants us to buy heroin. They got the entire US addicted to painkillers then completely cold turkeys everyone from everything as if it will make people stop wanting them. The DEA is the worst department in the entire government. non of those self righteous faggots are even doctors or scientists

>18/88 ID
So close.

The kratom tree doesn't grow outside its natural habitat. You can't grow it in Europe or the US. Well, you can grow it, but it won't produce enough leaves/chemicals to be useful.

Holy fuck this.

This isnt a drug people abuse. For starters its too damn nasty tasting to abuse. Its only benefit is helping junkies unfuck themselves.

This whole business of the DEA and other EXECUTIVE BRANCH agencies CREATING LAW despite not being a part of the LEGISLATIVE BRANCH is infuriating.

ATF, DEA, FDA, FCC, EPA. Creating laws unconstitutionally. Its borderline fucking treason. A unelected insurgent force fucking pulling a coup.

Tobacco companies still have lobbyist dollars to throw around?

>You cant be serious why cant i find any other sources except yours OP?

ypu can go to any online kratom retailer with an activist bent, and they should have info on it, if it's legit.

check out Major Kratom for info:

majorkratom.com/

i used to buy there when i took it.

the absolute BEST bang for your buck - by MILES - is Moon Kratom, which is in Texas and even has an Amazon store. it's like 10x cheapr than everywhere else, and it has the finest ground/best products, too.

This is worse than the Brits taxing our tea.

Shitty old leaves can lose potency, but you also have to take a decent amount, also the first time you might not feel it or might throw up, take some ginger with it and fruit

Thats why you make a drink with it, just stir it up in a blender and make sure theres no dry clumps

If you don't like the DEA actually doing something with your tax dollars, then stage a coup you fucking redneck
I'll be waiting for Hillary to become president just to see your faggot ass sweat and do nothing anyway

Kratom tastes horrible, imo. I think the taste itself prevents people from using kratom. That is why kratom is not popular, it tastes bad.

Whaaaat? Kratom tea in college was the best.

Kratom is not a real drug.

It's just powdered plant leaf sold to idiots, no research shows a quantifiable psychoactive effect.

It has been illegal in my country for awhile but it looks like its going to be harder to order this now.
The DEA is just concerned about your health goy. better get those painkillers.

But being a little serious, one really needs allot of this to get high on. One could have gotten the same effect on less painkillers.

I didn't personally look it up, but I heard it from a friend. It may be bullshit, I haven't looked into it any more.

>Moon Kratom
I used to live in Austin, and Moon Kratom was good for a while. I got free next day delivery too which was great. But, the last few times I ordered from them (last year or so), the quality really took a dive. The leaf wasn't ground fine enough and was very gritty. They had shortages in the past and at one point were completely out for 3+ months. Maybe they've turned around but I haven't tried them again after that. Their product was super cheap and shipped out fast though.

Define ''real drug''. Tea is a drug, coffee is a drug. I think kratom is a drug.

Hitler was the biggest druggy degenerate in Europe at the time, he used cocaine eyedrops for fuck sake

Caffeine has a measurable effect that can be shown in studies. Kratom does not.

It is literally a placebo.

Do you smoke it or...?

THIS, what do we do

You're a fucking retard.
>Weed isn't a drug, its just a plant bud sold to idiots, no research shows a quantifiable psychoactive effect.

A friend of mine is using it instead of alcohol now, messy drunk and poly substance abuser but the liquor always let him down.

You eat the ground up powder, you can also chew it, which is how i chipped my front tooth, its great stuff.

>it's fucking DEMONIC to ban kratom.
Yeah it is. Why would you ban a relatively harmless, naturally occurring drug like this? On schedule 1? You couldn't dream up a good reason for that.

>barely gets you high

I think your doing it wrong lad

>It is literally a placebo.
Uh, no.

>18/88
>18
>to be honest, we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children, famalam

You can smoke it, but it is not effective compared to eating it. Smoking it is waste of time. I mix kratom powder in hot coffee, let it cool down, then drink it. I then chew a mint gum to get the nasty kratom taste from my mouth. The effects start after 30m/1hr. It gives energy and focus, similar to coffee without the jitters.

Wheat grass is bomb I used to take it all the time, like a natural energy drink without the negative side effects of stimulants

Feel free to recommend any studies showing a measurable effect related to the consumption of kratom beyond 'it gives you a stomach ache'.