1>3>2

1>3>2

Any other trilogies that go in this order?

2>1>

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

No fucking way in hell JPIII is better than TLW.

Lord of the Rings
Back to the Future

I'm truly convinced at this point that the average Sup Forums poster is the reason movies died.

III was Jurassic Park distilled into its most appealing aspect: carnivorous dinosaurs are trying to eat your face. II has a T-Rex in a suburban backyard, which was freaking absurd. I don't see how this is even a discussion.

JPIII is like a slightly longer tv episode of a mediocre show.
TLW has better casting, great score, some memorable dinosaur scenes like the hunting, first T-rex attack and th long grass sequence.

Matrix
Star Wars OT
LotR
The Hobbit
Back to the Future
Nolan Batman
Raimi Spidey

These are just objective facts, only plebs, nostalgiafags or underage kids disagree.

Does Nightmare on Elm Street count?

1>2>3>4

2 and 3 are both shit made to sell JP toys to kidfags

Indiana Jones is 2>1>3 though.

the first one is the best, the third is second best for that connery/ford duo, your favorite is the worst.

X-Men First Class/Apocalypse/DOFP
!!!FACT!!!

By this retarded logic I'd imagine that you loved jurassic world, because it had carnivorous dinosaurs trying to eat people's faces.

Based Postlethwaite > "Alan"

>*incomprehensible Richard Attenborough Noise*

1 >> 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3

>"alan"
Literally one line from a dream sequence and faggots like are still bitching years later. Unbelievable.

What the fuck were they thinking?

It's a horrible scene from a horrible movie.
>This is T-Rex pee?
>Yup
>How did you get it?
>You don't wanna know
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Die Hard is the only other one I can think of. I guess the Bourne movies as well though 2 and 3 are honestly almost equal. 3 just has a better ending and fight scenes.

Except Die Hard goes 3>1>(4)>2>(5)

I-I think all four movies are great and the first one is my favorite movie of all time.

Godfather

I'm inclined to agree with you Sup Forumsnon

This would be true if there wasn't a glaring problem inherit with the film.

that was the best part of 2 you flaming faggot

*third film

nolan's batman trilogy

What manner of bait is this?