Poland became the most antisemitic country in Eastern Europe according to latest ADL update

Poland became the most antisemitic country in Eastern Europe according to latest ADL update

Attached: Screenshot - 21_03 002.png (1185x639, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Brystiger
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP81-01035R000100010041-6.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp80-00810a004700640006-7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Public_Security_(Poland)
youtube.com/watch?v=QHWHrxpPnTk
youtube.com/watch?v=oSimrMbkR28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're right you know.

Do you eat shit from the jewish ass?

>czechia

Attached: 1467841771404.jpg (639x613, 92K)

you already have the infrastructure to deal with it

i thought weak countries that have been bullied throughout history by everyone, tend to be less hateful

Where is Albania, Greece, Slovakia, and Maecdonia?

Jews bullied us too and they still bully us. Jews in soviet uniforms were as brutal for Poles as Germans in nazi uniforms.

>Jews in soviet uniforms were as brutal for Poles as Germans in nazi uniforms.
Where are the 4 million dead poles at the hands of Russians?

>became

hehe monteNEGRO

>Jews in soviet uniforms
So Russians. And now you hate all of them. Poles are smart, kek.

>Where are the 4 million dead poles at the hands of Russians?

Brutality is not counted in dead bodies, but in level of sadism.

Julia Brystiger was a Polish Communist activist and member of the security apparatus in Stalinist Poland. The nickname Bloody Luna was a direct reference of her Gestapo-like methods during interrogations. Brystiger was the daughter of a Jewish pharmacist from Stryj. In 1920 she graduated from high school in Lwów (new Second Polish Republic) and married a Zionist activist Natan (Nathan) Brystiger.

In the Polish official archives, there is an instruction written by Brystygier to her subordinates, about the purpose of torture:

"In fact, the Polish intelligentsia as such is against the Communist system and basically, it is impossible to re-educate it. All that remains is to liquidate it. However, since we must not repeat the mistake of the Russians after the 1917 revolution, when all intelligentsia members were exterminated, and the country did not develop correctly afterwards, we have to create such a system of terror and pressure that the members of the intelligentsia would not dare to be politically active."

One of the victims of her interrogation methods testified later: "She is a murderous monster, worse than German female guards of the concentration camps". Anna Roszkiewicz–Litwiniwiczowa, a former soldier of the Home Army, said about Brystygier: "She was famous for her sadistic tortures; she seemed to have been obsessed with sadistic treatment of genitalia and was fulfilling her libido in that way.".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Brystiger

Sounds like a fake country. This can't be real

So you hate the jews but not the nazis? To the point you want to cherry pick jews' crimes to prove they are worse than nazis?

Still, that's a single person lad. When there was literally thousands of Nazis that were either on par, or only slightly less bad than her.

>So you hate the jews but not the nazis?

How did you skip to such conclusion, dumb mutt? Your beloved zionists admired nazis even during the Holocaust and were giving them as a role model for zionist movement.

>Still, that's a single person lad. When there was literally thousands of Nazis

I just showed her as example of a typical Jew ruling Poland after 1945. In fact more than half of soviet functionaries in post-war Poland were Jews. There were tens of thousands of them on highest positions in Polish state.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP81-01035R000100010041-6.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp80-00810a004700640006-7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Public_Security_(Poland)

ass on fire already? that was quick :)

Argentianians are jewish now? When did this happen?
Other than that, bretty accurate.

youtube.com/watch?v=QHWHrxpPnTk

Attached: SurveySaysHooknose.jpg (720x720, 109K)

WTF?! Where is Ireland ans Sweden, the two most anti-Israel countries in Europe?

>we're the biggest victims
>poland dindu nuffin

And then they'll mock jews for being crybabies

slovakia not included why

>And then they'll mock jews for being crybabies

We are angry because they rewrite our history, whitewash Germans/Ukrainians/all other real nazi-supporters/collaborants/criminals who were killing Poles and Polish Jews, diminish our suffering and our victims, accuse us of crimes that we never committed, inflate number of Jews killed by Poles, while being silent about Poles killed by Jews and make ridiculous financial demands towards us at the same time. They want us to give them OUR property that we BUILT after war - they have no title to this property at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=oSimrMbkR28

Obsessed

>Latvian flag
I mean, are the kikes really that stupid?

Very proud to be polish

>Very proud to be polish
kek, you're a mutt like me Canadajin, stop LARPing as a person with actual national/ethnic identity.

Sounds like a good name for a brand of perfumes

Attached: Faggot.jpg (480x640, 101K)

Please let me grab your attention for a moment and allow me to remind you all that you will never be B R O W N and live in A R G E N T I N A

Thank you for your attention.

Attached: SurveySays.jpg (720x720, 107K)

I am Greek

Attached: 1515922982351.png (1503x1067, 70K)

It is, are you blind? Right above Romania

Really makes me think

Attached: 1521593317240.png (1912x1956, 263K)

Kek. Based Czechia and Slovakia

KARA BOĞA conquers
do you think BLACK BULLs ask permission from parents of sl*V(e)=whores?

Attached: 4ae.jpg (480x480, 32K)

R A R E

wut?

What's the deal with anti-semitism? I hate China too but they don't go brand me anti-blahblah or ban me from Youtube. Actually every country, ethnicity, group, organization have someone who hate them but simply hating is not a crime.

Really makes one ponder.

Very based my friend

Attached: GlClosUp.png (464x526, 222K)

But really this is weird. I stop myself from talking shit about Israel or Jews multiple times because that's a bad thing. But then I realize I was doing the same thing when talking shit about USA, China, Korea, literally anyone and I don't feel bad about it.

I automatically feel bad about talking shit on Israel and it's weird.

Antisemitism is a misleading word. Nowadays it does not mean "a person that hates Jews" but instead it means "a person/nation that the Jews hate".

I see kikes got you hooked up on their mind control already. Don't give in.

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (220x220, 19K)

>NL 5%
That's from 2014. 2015 is 11%. I wonder what it is in the current year.

>German female guards at concentration camps
Want to know how I know this is J*wish propaganda?

Attached: 1521555053851.png (500x485, 137K)

Here is your "latest" OP.

Attached: 2015.png (1578x787, 58K)

>Greece higher than Iran
What?

Who gives a fuck about jews?

ITS DA JOOS' FAULT

Fuck off amerikike niggers

I wonder why.

Attached: 1521360972899.png (448x539, 73K)