> on suicide watch

>> on suicide watch

>> has been blown the frig out

I noticed how the "privilege" concept is just a silencing tactic just like the rest of this SJW ideology.

W-why does he have a Jewish last name, Sup Forums? :^)

>refuse to stand for the national anthem because you think america itself is a white supremacist nation actively working against you, and the police force is genociding your people
>the exact same thing as admitting that immigration and economic issues have been negatively affecting americans during the last 8 years and it's time for a change that will benefit ALL americans regardless of color

Do they just simply refuse to process anything that goes against their narrative?

The difference is that Trump wants to fix America and believes it was and can be again a great nation. Colin is just a fag who hates America in general. And unlike Trump, Colin disrespects all Americans by refusing to stand for the anthem.

If apples looked more like oranges and tasted like oranges they would be oranges.

>White man says America is not great, runs for President to try and change it for the better.

>Black man says America is not great, sits on his ass pouting about how it's no fair instead of doing anything constructive to better the situation.

Sounds about right to me.

>Half-nigger complains how the world is against him, sits and pouts like a bitch waiting for other people to do something about it

>Future emperor states there is a problem and provides multiple avenues worth of solutions and volunteers to lead the charge

>Colin says America is not great.
>Offers no solution, gives up on America.

>Donal Trump says America is not great.
>Offers a solution and wants to make America Great Again.

See the issue isnt your skin color, its your solution to solving the problem, Colin thinks sitting on his ass will solve it, others protest, but Donald decided to take action.

>Make millions of dollars in a single football game
>Complain America is not great
>Refuses to make a change or leave because he knows he can't have it any better

Vs.

>says America isn't great
>Lays down a plan to make it great
>Supported by those who agree

There's a difference between "America was never great" retards and MAGA

This is a total false equivalency

Kaepernick says America is a police state that specifically targets blacks and hunts them down

Trump says America can be great again
If Trump said America is a goon police state and the police over-target blacks, he would lose almost all of his support and his run for the presidency would be impossible
what the fuck, another lie from the confused white guy

Colin thinks America isn't great because niggers are being killed at a lower rate than white people by police officers.

Donald says America isn't great because of actual corruption at the highest level of government.

>Being proud of an entire town of Mexicans
That's like me saying I think Birmingham is a wonderful place where I can feel culturally enriched

>Transracial
>Half nigger

Pick one

>checkd
>rektd
>body collect

hmm, really made me think. guess I'm a /cruzmissle/ now

(((Etzler)))

>anything in that post implied pride

what are you doing

Liberals and op won't address this.

I hate niggers. Why can't they all just fucking leave.

The entire ideology is the obviation of rational dialogue.

I don't have to listen to your reasoning because you're *this label*.

You're not entitled to an opinion because of *such and such privilege*.

It is such an intellectually bankrupt philosophy, no wonder it attracts women.

I'm gonna post a tweet I saw

Context:
>American soldier lost his legs tweets saying he'll stand for his country even tho he lost his legs even if football player won't
>nigger re tweets saying "sit down optimus prime u don't know our black struggle" etc etc
>nig in pic related screenshots it and posts it laughing and cheering first nig on

>censoring the names

I think the nig browses sp

Kaepernig has not offered any solutions, trump has.

Nobody cares, homo.

You're a white male!

Trump is promoting nationalism while Pencilneck is trying to destroy symbols of nationalism (something leftist cucks like to do).

Trump's argument is that we need to get the globalists off our backs in order to protect American nationalism.

Pencilneck's argument is that niggers that pull guns on cops dindu nuffin, and white cops need to be lynched, and it's okay to loot things and assault people if you're black.

>I hate America and won't do shit to fix it, I'm just an inflammatory asshole
Vs
>I love America and I want to make it better
This is the difference between autistic "anarchist", "communist", """political activist""" teenies on tumblr and adults.

republicans have been fucking over the working class for at least 30 years now, but trump will fix it

one of these days the liberals are gonna take you dumb fucks outside and beat the shit outta you

>white privilege in a nutshell
An appropriate receptacle.

>america is not great
>sits down and does nothing about it

>america is not great
>every day comes up with new ideas on how to fix the problem

JEEZ I WONDER WHAT THE DIFFERENCE IS

>offers a solution

You mean a bunch of extremely obscure policy suggestions and an economic plan that will cause recession?

America is not great because of people like Kaepernick

tell me Mr. Goldstein, how will Trump cause a recession?

Kaepernick says America is bad

Trump says America is only pretty good

It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

One's positive, one's negative. Glass half full, glass half empty.

Fucking retards.

>jew
>posting anime sjwhit
go back to the oven

>switch places with black people for a day

Is he talking rich multi millionaire sports ball players? Or J-qwan on the corner slinging dope trying to make buck? If the latter wouldn't the same question work for rich black people complaining about systemic oppression in America? Would they honestly trade places with Cletus defending his moonshine distillery and pot farm from the feds just to get away from fried chicken jokes and being called a nigger once in a blue moon?

Reminder the NFL told the Dallas cowboys they couldn't put this sticker on their helmets