youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chuck

SNEED

What do you like about him?

Well user you are an odd fellow but I must say you seed a good feed.

He is best known for owning a rural store called Sneed's feed and seed, a store that was formerly named Chuck's

Yes, and you call them steamed seeds despite the fact that they are obviously grilled.

>formerly named Chuck's

Allow me to interrupt, but Chuck being the proprietor does not mean that the store was in fact named "Chuck's"

> the original House Tamzarian plot reveal, decades before Jon Snow

based Groening

either this or thrillhouse

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer

Sup, Chuck.

Still salty, Chuck?

Keep fighting the good fight

The thing about baneposting is that tdkr is a shitty film, so it's fine to turn any tdkr discussion threads into shitposting sessions (and besides, baneposters tend to make their own threads rather than hijack existing ones)
Sneedposters on the other hand rarely make their own threads, instead flooding existing Simpsons threads. While some of these Simpsons threads are of course just covert sneedposting threads, many are made by anons with a legitimate desire to talk about a beloved and hilarious tv show, myself being one of them.
If you think sneedposting is analogous to baneposting, YOU ARE WRONG. Baneposting is an established, consistently humourous, and constantly evolving part of board culture. Sneedposting is a bland, unimaginative cancer that has desolated what were until recently very enjoyable and affable Simpsons threads.
You are not funny, you are the problem. Stop it.

>The thing about baneposting is that tdkr is a shitty film
but thats wrong

tl;dr lol

I don't disagree, sneedposting sucks. Simpsons deserves better

I'm fed up of your bullshit.

Baneposting is harmless, Sneedposting is bad
It's pretty mediocre, and even if it wasn't it's lost all relevance so few people care about it enough to engage in serious discussion. Classic Simpsons on the other hand will always be relevant, and sneedosting is halting discussion that would otherwise flower

OH BOY OH BOY, I just can't wait to have my daily Simpsons discussion where I ask everybody what their favourite episode is, and then we all get sad about how Simpsons went to shit! Such an engaging and interesting discussion!

>some guy gets the idea in his head again that trying to force something like the stupid oats pig will leave a historic mark on the internet and we all have to suffer their egos yet again

Oats pig is not a Sup Forums meme. It's not supposed to be big (for you). It's same with the fat bugs meme. It will persist, but won't be spammed.

user, banesposting has lasted half a decade, the danger that sneedposting could achieve similar longevity is very real

good men you are user
another way is to adress OP and the ones actively trying to discuss and ignoring shitters, like this:

You are rigth OP, he IS the best character.
Is a good man, with the best intentions in the whole cast, doing the best he can with what he got.
It's a combination of the best traits.
Love his work more than Burns, love his family more than Flanders, care for the childrens more than Krusty, he wants the best for the community more than Lovejoy and has faced, hunted and more than once destroyed Bart (or at least his evil spirt) a lot more than Sideshow Bob

different people will always be having this conversation

>Armin Tamzarian
I'm still mad

>Implying a Simpsons thread is not a circlejirk of select few simpsonfags.

Bane?

oh yeah a circle jerk about our favorite jokes, how edifying

The funny part is, as pedos, furries, and male feminists, you should be ASHAMED of your life choices (loving modern simpsons) that not only goes against the common sense, but also the common decorum and taste.
And, just like them, you insist in pestering everyone about how your feelings are being touched and that you just want to live in society along everyone else.

What's pathetic about Sneedposting is that it actually does manage to derail the threads. Mindblowingly, if I create a thread about TDKR on Sup Forums and it's not about the plane scene, people actually come in and discuss the movie. A few try to Banepost, but they're generally ignored.

Basically, this just shows that you are pathetic because you can't ignore Baneposts.

baneposting usually had more effort put into and could be pretty clever. sneedposting is really low tier in that the majority is just replying with "sneed" or "chuck"

user I didn't say all tdkr threads turn into shitposting, I just said I think it's fine if they do.
>Basically, this just shows that you are pathetic because you can't ignore Baneposts.
Sorry? I don't follow. I can occasionally find it funny, occasionally boring, but don't participate in it either way.
Yeah this. The plane scene has a million different awkward lines and weird stances and actors that there's a lot that can be done with it. Sneedposting has nowhere to go, it doesn't change at all and maybe that's part of the joke but I don't think its funny

These guys.

>Old Man Yells at Sneed

This was actually mildly funny, good job I guess

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

wow its even funnier the second time

Sneemed Hams

Serious discussion of cartoons belongs on the cartoon board, kid.

>mfw I made this image

Didn't the Mad Men creators steal this story and make it the plot of Mad Men?

The simpsons got the idea from Mark Twain's the Prince and the Pauper. Have you ever read a book?

reminder that the "the sneedposter is underage" poster is a family guy shill trying to destroy the Simpsons legacy

Karl Marx from the episode where they meet Marx in Jewish Heaven. That was actually part of the show btw.

the only reason i enjoy sneedposting is to see how butthurt you get about it. cry more faggots

Moe Sizlack

^^^^

Why would it say "Formally Chuck's" then.
Thats like saying your ex wife's ass was "formally Jim's"

>cuck analogy

I believe Sneedposting, while obnoxious and forced, has been adopted by some actual Simpsons fans; as evident by the choice of SNEEDED moments.

>Sneedposters on the other hand rarely make their own threads, instead flooding existing Simpsons threads

pickle rick

I just realized this myself & I feel stupid for not noticing it years ago

>Little Moe Szyslak

>Sneedposters on the other hand rarely make their own threads, instead flooding existing Simpsons threads.

There were barely ever any Simpsons threads on Sup Forums until Sneedposting came about.

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

Literally a worse meme than Sneed.

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

benito mussolini

>summer vacation begins
>Sneedposting begins at the same time

REALLY makes me think.

FINDS A SNEED (formerly FINDS A CHUCK)

Simpsons did it.

t. M Night Shneedalmayan

The Poochie of memes.

>Sneed_Vocaroo.mp3

sum1 pls make a vocaroo saying "Sneed's Dead.." would upvote

bump

Formerly Sage

It's a Sup Forums drug like MLP:FiM; it must be contained or everyone on the site will eventually become addicted. That's what makes it so magical in the moment.