Uses others to achieve his goals

>uses others to achieve his goals
>does what he sees fit
>extremely narcissistic
>detached from concepts of weaker people
>even then still recognizes his family as something important
>hates jews

I will ask this once: how the fuck is Rick fucking Sanchez not considered /ourguy/?

back to réddit with the likes of you

reddit

He is but everyone here is too retarded to realize it.

>spic
>/our guy/

You have to go back

>spic
There are Spanish in Spain.

>I will ask this once: how the fuck is Rick fucking Sanchez not considered /ourguy/?
give it a few years
Sup Forums cannot like anything popular

As another 30 GoT threads shit up the catalog.

I think he is /ourguy/. the other faggots that say otherwise are just queers because they think it's "OHH SOO EDGY I HAT IT".

>Spaniards
>white

We are not quasi-sociopathic supercompetent ubermensch who secretly love our family.
The only shared trait is the willingness to offend

Back to Sup Forums with the rest of the virgins.

we acknowledge got jumped the shark, but are riding it out

How the fuck is this season getting worse, and worse?? Isn't there a point, somewhere, where you can't get even more shitty, because you're a point fucking 0? Someone science me up here..

Well Rick is 70 so he's more experienced in general, even if he is a cartoon character. Anyway makes me think why old people are jaded in general and drop red pills that are considered by omegas and betas as virgin rants. Really makes me think.

bump

Harmon pathologically cannot keep a staff together for more than two seasons, probably because he is the Steve Jobs of television. His dream is to have one single memeable product that 8 years olds in China can mass produce for eternity.

We need an episode about Rick and his Mexican cousin called Spic and Spaniard.

So where is PFFR now?

>people on Sup Forums are really so stupid that they can't comprehend a cartoon aimed at retarded teenagers and women

So the pasta is correct after all.

Rick is a terrible person and the only thing he hates more than other people is himself. If he's /ourguy/, then we suck.

You have to be a terrible person in order to succeed in life.

>uses others to achieve his goals
>does what he sees fit
>extremely narcissistic
>detached from concepts of weaker people
>even then still recognizes his family as something important
>hates jews

>pic related

And with a wicked sense of humor, amirite?

A pickle falls in love with a girl pickle.

Unable to confess that god isn't real, he is gifted with by a deus ex pickle with the girl’s pickle number. Never minding the strange pickle code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she doesn't believe in god as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a pickleplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that god isn't real and is not the same pickle he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this pickle at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own pickle self, who too is blissfully unaware of god not being real.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private pickles in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer religion. While the two chase their respective loved pickles, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with atheism and question the NATURE of PICKLE RICK.

Man, this meme did not age well.

le epic random xd cartoon xdddd
don't tell the normies we like it!!!

You are right, it's better to be a leftist piece of shit that is not concerned by fedora concepts like god or family, DAS RITE

Because everyone is not a polcuck.Besides, he hates himself.

this is the board that has 25 concurrent GoT threads

Every ambitious person hates themselves but not every person hating themselves is ambitious.

Morty is our guy.

It's Reddit's fault. And the irony is that Rick and Morty is less Reddit than GoT.

makes me sad he has the rights to sirens of titan